Destiny

Angels and Demons

Don’t leave like this, don’t show,

your final leaving back in front of me,

I won’t leave your side ever again,

You can hate me, who threw you away and left,

I’ll try to endure it, I’ll hurt,

All for you oh you

 

I won’t let go of our tightly gripped hands ever again,

You can hate me, who made you cry and left,

I’ll give it back, I’ll take all of that hurt,

I for you, for you

 

Don’t say that you can be happy if you leave me,

I’ll do better,

I won’t let go

 

Don’t let go of me who’s next to you,

Don’t turn back,

I can’t send you like this,

Just because you leave me like this, doesn’t mean you can escape,

Cause you are my destiny

 

Don’t leave me behind and turn away,

Don’t steer away from me, don’t avoid me,

You are my destiny

 

~Destiny- Infinite

 

Chapter Twenty Five: Destiny

 

It’s been almost five months since Sunggyu was saved. The angel and demon was closer than ever- for fear that history may repeat itself. Sunggyu didn't know exactly how things went out of control. It was just like any other day; Woohyun was driving him to their favorite empty grassland to stargaze. Unable to focus with an ethereal beauty beside him, Woohyun was grinning at the red head widely, eyes filled with love and affection.



The next thing Sunggyu knew was Woohyun hovering over him protectively. The sounds of loud gun shots resonated through the chilly air, which sounded like firecrackers- never ending, continuously being fired out. Sunggyu let out a high pitch scream as he tried to turn over and cover the demon instead. However, the demon held onto the angel tightly, not letting him a chance to switch their position.



I won't let you get hurt..... Sunggyu suddenly remembered what Woohyun had promised him. When the sounds of the gunshots faded- which seems like it had been forever, Sunggyu realized that Woohyun was barely conscious. "WOOHYUN!” Sunggyu shouted hysterically while shaking the demon, hoping to wake the demon up.



The demon had so many bullets pummeled into him, his back was bleeding crazily. Despite the pain Woohyun was feeling, he opened his eyes slightly and gave a weak lopsided smile at Sunggyu- probably glad to see his angel unhurt and successfully protected him from getting hurt. Why are you smiling, don't smile at me so happily when I'm worried till death.... Sunggyu's mind yelled angrily.



"I'm tired," Woohyun whispered softly. No, Sunggyu shook his head violently. "No, you can't sleep, stay with me! Hyun, you hear me?!" Sunggyu warned as he placed his hands over the half conscious man and started shaking him again, feeling scared and helpless. 



Sunggyu's dark brown eyes flashed a look of fear. The demon was actually selfishly glad that his angel was so worried for him. His angel still looked so pretty and glowed beautifully even when he was scared. Even though he likes the feeling of Sunggyu being concern over him, he didn't want to see his angel upset.



The demon wanted to see his angel smiling face every day- if possible. But, he was losing his fight against the darkness very badly. Damn, why are all these bullets so strong? The normal bullets won't hurt him so badly, he would recover back within a minute but this time, the bullets and the pain felt different.



Woohyun was not healing by himself at all but instead he felt strange- the foreign feeling of physical pain within him. However, looking at his angel's face, he felt less painful. The way Sunggyu grabbed onto him so tightly, even though Sunggyu was uninjured, the red head was so terrified that he started shaking.



Don't be scared, Sunggyu....No one can hurt you- not in my hands.... The demon wanted to say this aloud but couldn't find the strength to do so. The dark haired man hated feeling so weak in front of Sunggyu. He was meant to be the stronger one.



His eyelid felt so heavy and he never wanted to sleep so badly. His eyes were barely opened, about to shut on him. "I'm sorry....Don't be angry...." Woohyun mumbled incoherently. One thing Woohyun couldn't stand was his angel being mad or upset with him; he knew that the angel is going to get mad at him for protecting him against those shots.



However, what he couldn't stand more was his angel in pain or being hurt- so he rather sees his angel mad at him than to be suffering in pain. At least he could see Sunggyu's face and stay in his embrace before losing conscious.



He gathered his last strength and he returned the angel's hug. He leaned his head against the crook of Sunggyu's neck and closed his eyes, feeling at ease in his lover's embrace as he gave himself into the pitch black darkness.  



Sunggyu noticed that the demon was strange- he was not healing by himself and also he had lost conscious. A normal gunshot wouldn't have the ability to leave a single scratch on a demon. But, these shots were not from the normal bullets, it even caused the demon to lose consciousness.



While panicking when the demon fainted, he was also very curious what kind of bullets were used and who was the one who fired these deadly shots. They had many enemies but none of them could hurt one of the strongest demons. Sunggyu was scared less- his mind was filled with unwanted images of Woohyun- dying.



He shut his eyes tightly and tried his best to concentrate. Come on, you have learned this before..... Sunggyu clenched his jaws and furrowed his eyebrows as he went into full concentration. I hope this works.....

 

Sunggyu's eyes opened and he could see the different environment. They were no longer in the car but at Woohyun's apartment instead. Myungsoo widened with shock and fear when he saw Sunggyu carrying an injured Woohyun and appeared suddenly in the apartment.


What scared him the most was a bleeding Woohyun. Throughout his years as a demon, he had never seen a demon bleed so much. After all, demons don't bleed so easily- especially one of the strongest demons in the clan. 



"Please...please help him, Myungsoo," Sunggyu begged as he started crying hysterically. What happened? Myungsoo wanted to ask so badly but he had to bite his lips from asking and help the badly injured demon first.



Myungsoo helped Sunggyu to carry the bleeding demon up and brought him to the room. Myungsoo took off Woohyun's blood coated leather jacket as he gasped when he saw the amount of bullet shots Woohyun had received.
 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So Sorry! I noticed it had been 2 months since i last updated. I had been busy with my internship and I've finally ended!

However, i got another job coming soon. I think will only be able to update this fic more frequently during the month of sept. 

Did you guys miss me? I sure did miss you guys!! *throws hearttttt*

tumblr_inline_mjjhwhx9sj1qz4rgp.gif

 

tumblr_m746svyw1Y1qensjgo2_500.gif

 

tumblr_mee5q07x5z1rh8c3jo1_500_large.gif

 

tumblr_mc5wrbLFLg1rh906uo1_400.gif

Back was utter perfection. T.T They're literally killing us with perfection. 

& That summer 2 concerts they had seems really fun! :D

So leave me a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss reading them!!! <3

some random woogyu gif for you guys because I've been a procastinating author. :P

uxKGo.gif

tumblr_ly5gga3bZ01r5ik6no1_500.gif

tumblr_lpn6xh6am71qc8pju.gif

tumblr_n0rcbpArhE1qa0m06o1_500.gif

woogyu1.gif

tumblr_n9os25bKo91regdzto1_500.gif

tumblr_mhffrhB49E1rdsdgpo3_250.gif

tumblr_n073jm9F9i1rzx9e8o2_500.gif

tumblr_n073jm9F9i1rzx9e8o3_500.gif

 

not forgetting my all time faves....

tumblr_mkkbzxV1Sj1r88hhfo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4ya3tl0wi1r5hb5yo1_500.gif

nfmioi.gif

tumblr_mfg4vaVsQO1rc49o6o1_500.gif

 

Okay, i think i overdid it. :P

Fun fact: this chapt was actually how this fanfic was made. It was a scene that came into my mind before slowly developing it. So, this was actually the first chapter i wrote. hehehe. 

 How was it?