Running

Angels and Demons

You gave me the happiest heart rush in my life,
Even now, those times are beautifully painful,
I miss you, I miss you.

Hey, they were anxious times but,
I miss the heart racing youthfulness,
There are still times when I want to feel those earnest feelings.

I used to practice saying I like you,
But I never told you,
Only you didn’t know about my hot heart that I didn’t tell you about till the end.

~Memories- Infinite
 

"I'm afraid what's going to happen if I'm not around..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Twenty Three: Running



Sunggyu is running and he doesn’t know what he running away from. He continued to run quickly, as fast as his feet bring him. His lungs were tightened painfully as he gasped desperately for air. The red head wanted to stop running so badly.



However, his brain was screaming for him to continue running- that he was in danger. Wondering what was actually happening and what was chasing him, his curiosity took over as he turned his head behind sharply.



Demon- no demons, were chasing after him. The sight was horrifying, there were dark red blood leaking out from their mouths as they chased desperately after him. They dragged their heavy bodies towards the red head, hands all reaching towards him. It frightens him how close they were- almost reaching him. 



The demons had familiar faces- but he couldn’t figure them out. The one with red eyes and sharp, long nails managed to reach out to him and grabbed onto his arms tightly. Sunggyu started panicking when he felt the cold hands on his arms and tried to shake it off as hard as he could.



It was a futile attempt as the nails broke his skin and he started bleeding. This time round, before he could react, he was surrounded by the rest of the demons. They were snarling at each other, each of them wanted him to themselves and refuse to share their meal placed in front of them.



Suddenly, he felt another hard push on his shoulders and he was slammed onto the walls. He looked up to see three demons fighting and a crooked nose demon started walking to him, eyes filled with desperation for his blood.



The red head tried running away, but to be attacked by another purple demon, appearing by his side. He cried out loudly, screaming for help when he felt all of the demons started pulling him and blood from his arms and neck.   



“Sunggyu,” A deep voice spoke and he realized that all the demons were off him, on the floor- dead. “Gyu,” He sees the familiar navy blue haired demon in front of him. His heart rammed against his chest rapidly as he hears the painful strain in the demon’s voice. The red head tried to walk towards the navy blue haired demon but he was stuck- he couldn’t move.



Sunggyu wanted to scream out the demon’s name when he started walking away from him. However, nothing came out from his mouth. The red head started crying when he saw the demon walking further and further away from him. No, don’t go! Sunggyu wanted to scream out as tears rolled down his face.



“Gyu, wake up!” Sunggyu felt a harsh shake on his shoulders and he jolted up. The worried expression across Woohyun’s face was what the red head had saw first when he woke up. “HYUN!” Sunggyu cried as he hugged the demon tightly, not wanting to let go.



He had a nightmare that all the demons that attacked him previously was back to haunt him and was saved by Woohyun. However, the most horrifying part was not dreaming that he had been attacked by the demons but the moment where the navy blue haired demon tried to leave him.



Woohyun frowned when he wasn’t able to understand why the angel was hugging him so suddenly after screaming in his sleep. Sunggyu was sweating and he dug his head even deeper into Woohyun’s chest when he recalled how the demon wanted to leave him. His heart was painful at that thought and at the same time, he feared that it would really happen.



“Gyu, what’s wrong?” Woohyun tried to ask as he was worried about the older. Perhaps, he was feeling in pain from the previous injuries. Sunggyu refused to speak as he shook his head and buried his head on the demon’s chest. The red head did not stop crying as he continued sobbing against Woohyun’s warm chest.



“Are you in pain, should I go get Myungsoo?” Woohyun asked as he tried to pull the red head away from him softly. However, his actions got the red head to sob even more as he shook his head vigorously, hugging onto the demon even tighter.



“D-Don’t leave,” Sunggyu managed to whisper out as he continued tightening his arms around the demon’s waist. Woohyun couldn’t bear to see his angel feeling so sad, the started his back softly- as if to comfort him. “Gyu, stop crying,” The demon said as he returned the hug and continued caressing Sunggyu’s soft red strands of hair.  



“It’s alright Gyu, it’s just a bad dream,” Woohyun said as he tried to calm the older down and he places his head on top of Sunggyu’s. “I won’t leave you,” Woohyun assured as he run his hands down the red head’s back lazily.



Sunggyu felt comforted by Woohyun’s words and actions as he snuggled against Woohyun’s warm body. “R-Really?” Sunggyu asked in doubt as he remembered what he saw in his dream. Woohyun pulls apart slowly and Sunggyu whined at the sudden loss of warmth. “Yes, I promise,” The demon said as he looked straight into Sunggyu’s pretty brown eyes.



Woohyun grinned widely as he wiped away the dried up tearstains on the older’s cheeks. “You’re not allowed to cry anymore,” The demon leaned in towards Sunggyu and places a kiss on top of Sunggyu’s forehead. Before the angel could stop him, he kisses Sunggyu’s eyes and nose softly before pulling apart from him.



The red head’s cheeks turned pink in color at Woohyun’s cheesy actions as he look away from the younger. “Gyu,” Woohyun called and the red head looks up immediately at the demon. “Hmm?” Sunggyu asked as he played with the loose hem of his white shirt.



“I wanted to tell you this for a long time,” Woohyun’s face look serious and it made the red head nervous to see him act like that. “But at that time, I was interrupted,” Woohyun’s expression seemed to flicker for a slight second. The angel wanted to laugh at how the demon in front of him actually holds grudges. However, the whole atmosphere was too tense for him to even smile. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LAST ROMEO MV. YES, WE ALL SHALL GAVE A BIG HUG TO THE SEVEN BOYS FOR LOOKING SO PERFECT & INSANELY WELL IN THE MV. THE DANCE. THE SONG. EVERYTHING WAS JUST TOO AWESOME. T.T

THE MORE I READ THE LYRICS THE MORE IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS FANFIC. HAHAHAHAHAHA (delusional much)

Anyways, just look at how amazing they are!!!!!

 

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo3_1280.jpg

(Flying Namu)

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xgfyqFEn1t5wd6wo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xg2v2qEg1t5wd6wo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xg2v2qEg1t5wd6wo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n5xg2v2qEg1t5wd6wo6_1280.jpg

h5c9jn.gif

tumblr_n5wr47r9iM1qg8g7oo5_500.gif

NOPE. ONE DOESN'T SIMPLY WEAR BLACK LEATHER OUTFIT & WHITE SUIT AND DANCE PERFECTLY WHILE SWAYING THEIR HIPS. NOPE.THEY JUST DON'T.

(as you can see i have soft spot for black leather jacket and stuff like that.T.T)

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SLAP ME AWAKE. 

Follow my tumblr if you have one and ask/message me anything. :D <3

185 SUBBIES- I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. T.T

(my A/N longer than my chappie (gets slap by readers))