Hell

Angels and Demons

Chapter Twelve: Hell


It's a long way down
And just fall into place
And you'll fall into me
We'll make it out, you'll see

So say goodnight, our first goodbye
I've only got forever and forever is fine
Just take your time, we'll stop the clock together

~Vegas Skies- The Cab


“I will do whatever it takes to protect you”
 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


Sunggyu hissed in pain as he landed near the bottom of the mountain. He had trained his rolling perfectly and yet this time round he didn’t land well. He was thrown off many hills and small mountains as a part of his tough training and managed to reach the bottom of the ground, uninjured.



However, this time, the red head sprained his ankle and it wasn’t good- this would slow down his process in finding Woohyun. He probably lost concentration in his rolling since he was in somewhere foreign. He looked around and hardly able to see anything other than darkness.



Sunggyu sighed as he brushed away the debris off his arms and stood up. With his abrupt stand, his body was not prepared as he jerked backwards. Thankfully, his hands reached to the rocks just beside the mountain and steadied himself.



No time to be weak Sunggyu…..I have to do this fast….. Sunggyu chided himself as he limped slowly towards where the dim lights were. Unknown to him, his arms had a huge gash caused by the deep cut of the rocks when he rolled down.



“Do you smell it?” A white haired demon, eyes glowing neon yellow asked as his lips curved upwards. “Yes, but we need to find-” The other demon, eyes glowing lighter yellow answered. “We have been looking him for the past two months, we should take care of ourselves before continuing our search,” The white haired demon smirked as he his lips.



The other demon seemed to be convinced and was lured by the strong smell of blood. The two demons followed the smell of blood silently and hoping that their prey wouldn’t be someone else’s before they get to it.



Sunggyu could feel that he was followed; he could sense the presences of two demons following him. He didn’t understand how the demon found him until he noticed the huge gash across his pale arms. ….How could I not notice this…. Sunggyu cursed inwardly. The red head was extremely terrified and he knew that with his bad condition, it would be hard for him to win any fight.



It was even worse when there were not only one but two demons following him. He had to shake them off no matter what- he cannot lose, not when he hadn’t met Woohyun yet. Sunggyu finally reached a brighter place, under a dim lamppost- the best source of light he could find. He could sense that the two demons were getting closer towards him.



In no time, the two demons were right in front of him, smirking as they stared at their perfect meal. “What do we have here?” The white haired demon said with a rough voice as he stared at Sunggyu with bright yellow eyes. “We have a bonus meal today!” The other demon said excitedly, rubbing his palms together as he stares at the red head creepily. Sunggyu shifted uncomfortably, seeing the two demons up close and being referred as a meal.



Those demons sounded scarier than Sungjong, perhaps it was because Sunggyu had step into the enemy’s territory. “Stay away from me!” Sunggyu shouted as grabbed his long knife and placed it in front of him and swung it left and right. The two demons laughed at his defense which seemed like a joke to them.



“He’s scared,” The demon with sharp eyes and crooked nose smiled evilly as he looked at the other demon. “How cute,” The white haired demon with rough and peeling skin responded as he stared at Sunggyu with raised eyebrows.



Sunggyu knew he had to be strong and face the approaching demons bravely. He had to think of a way to save himself before he was eaten. “I’m hungry, let’s not waste any more time,” The other demon said as he started changing. The other white haired demon nodded, agreeing with his statement.



The demons were even scarier than Sungjong, their skin turned green and scaly as their eyes were glowing neon yellow as their sharp teeth were barred, ready to have their meal. Just as prepared as the two demons were, Sunggyu’s wings burst out, tearing through his shirt as he stared at the two demons, skin glowing white.



“I’m sorry to disappoint both of you,” Sunggyu answered as he shot a white burst of ray towards them. The demons were taken back by the sudden appearance of the angel- who they both thought was a lost demon child.



Woohyun was finally able to rest after a long day of training with Myungsoo. He slumped onto his bed as he hugged his pillow tightly. Sunggyu…..What are you doing now?.....Are you doing well?....... Woohyun thought as the image of the red head came into his mind.



If nothing happened three months ago, we would still be schooling and I would still be your irritating best friend…… Woohyun imagined how he would whine to Sunggyu and the older would just laugh at his childish behavior. Gyu….I miss your laughter…..I miss you….Do you still think of me, like the way I do?....I want to see you…….



Just then, his door burst opened and Myungsoo was inside his room, looking extremely worried. Myungsoo’s eyebrows furrowed, in a deep thought as he stood in front of Woohyun. “What’s wrong?” Woohyun asked when he saw the rare panicked look plastered on Myungsoo’s face. After knowing Myungsoo for so long, he had never seen him looking so worried.



“I-I-I….Er-r….” Myungsoo stuttered as he hesitated to continue what he wanted to say. “What is it?” Woohyun asked in concern as he see the usual calm and composed Myungsoo stuttering. “Sungyeol said that Sunggyu is…..M-Missing,” Myungsoo bit his lips before answering Woohyun. “What do you mean that he is missing?!” Woohyun roared, unable to keep calm after hearing what happened to Sunggyu.



“Sungyeol said he came back home to find him missing and leaving a letter and….” Myungsoo paused, uncertain if he should continue his sentence. “What?!” Woohyun yelled as he shook the other shoulder vigorously, forcing him to continue his unsaid words.



“H-He might have come to find you,” Myungsoo answered the agitated demon. “Find me?! He’s in Hell now?!” Woohyun asked frantically. “I d-don’t know, Sungyeol he-” Before Myungsoo could continue his sentence, Woohyun disappeared in a flash. Woohyun had gone out to look for the older.



“What the is he even thinking?!” Woohyun said angrily to himself as he starting running around looking for the older. “He doesn’t even think!” Woohyun raged as he continued to look for the older.



Woohyun stopped running for a moment and think of the places where Sunggyu might go. Right! If Sunggyu can’t teleport here, he must still be far away from the town. Woohyun run as fast as he could towards the huge mountain that separated the two regions.  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeap, weekends are finally here and I'm have finally updated! Things are definitely getting crazier! What will happen to Sunggyu?! :P 
Did you readers enjoy this chapter? Leave a comment below! And new readers, do upvote and subscribe to this fic if you like it! And all my existing subscribers, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 <3  <3
 
 
*SQUEAKS* 93 SUBS (PINCH CHEEKS AND REALISE IT'S NOT A DREAM) I SERIOUSLY DON'T DESERVE SO MUCH LOVE. LOVE EVERY OF YOU TO BITS! <3 <3 <3 :D *Touched* -Runs off and hide in a corner and cry of happiness-