House

Angels and Demons

That light that was brightly shining,

the dark path in front of me,

I wished for it to be you,

 

But this is already,

a heart inside a dark shadow,

that no one can see,

 

That we would be connected together till whenever,

However, our hearts,

say that we’re each others’ lasts,

 

That we’ll always be together,

It can never be the same,

The promises and vows we whispered,

keep getting larger and turn off,

 

How you feel right now,

But still, we’re the last,

 

We’ll be eternal from now on,

How you feel right now,

~41 Days- Kim Sunggyu

 

Chapter Twenty Eight: House

 

Carrying Woohyun behind his back as he flew high up in the skies to look for that abandoned house was way difficult than what the red head had thought. It was not Woohyun who made his task hard- it was his inability to remember where the abandoned house was. The Pureblood had brought him to that abandoned house once, declaring that he had found a new house for them to move into. His vision was blurry and the clouds blocking his view were not helping him at all.

 

He squinted his eyes when he saw the rather familiar house near the end of the Eplis where the huge mountain lies. I guess I would have to try my luck….. Sunggyu slowly descended down from the skies and reached the house he had been looking for. The red head was not sure if the place was the right one but he could not carry Woohyun out, unguarded like this any longer.

 

The house was no doubt different than the rest. It was left out all alone abandoned because of some lights glowing out of it. Somehow, the angel knew that house was the right one. No demons would have their house installed with any types of lights. Unless it was their old place which Woohyun installed lights himself as he could not get used to the darkness.

 

With the unconscious demon behind his back, he opened the door slowly and the strong lights entered his view. No words can describe how pretty the house looks. Different colors were glowing in the dark as he saw strings of small bulbs were hanged around the house like a Christmas tree. Sunggyu’s heart felt a pang of pain in his chest- Woohyun had done something so pretty for him because he knew how much he needed the bright lights.

 

Seeing how Woohyun was not even awake to see his happiness over what he had done- breaks the red head’s heart. The demon continues to stay still as he gently placed him down onto the new bed. It seems like Woohyun had bought the necessary furniture for the house. The demon must have wanted to surprise him. The demon had not brought him into the house after all- he only showed the angel the house from the outside.

 

Holding onto the demon’s cold hands, he placed his hands over his and rubbed them together. The lifeless demon’s hands were so cold- it drove the angel crazy. “You must be in so much pain,” Sunggyu spoke softly as he planted a kiss on top on the demon’s head. “Don’t worry, Hyun, I will save you,” The angel said as he laid on the bed next to the demon and snuggled close to him- lips on the demon’s neck while wrapping his arms around the sleeping demon’s waist.

 

“One night, Woohyun, you just have to survive through this night- Please, you have to,” Sunggyu whispered softly as a tear rolled down his face. The red head never realized how much he had actually loves the demon. The angel was not going to let the demon go. He was definitely going to haunt the demon if he died.

 

No, he can’t lose his demon like that. If Woohyun was going to die- he was going to follow him. But first, he will make sure the demon who had put the demon into this pain will suffer badly under his hands. The red head will never forgive anyone who was going to take away the demon from him. Hugging the demon close to him, listening to his heartbeat still pumping, the red head finally fell asleep.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS MISSING?!” Sungyeol yelled angrily as he presses hard against the grey haired demon’s throat, cutting off air from entering his body. Myungsoo pushes the angel off him as he started coughing from the choking he received earlier. “H-He…ra-a-n-n off-f…aft-ter….I told-d him-m I coul-ld n-not sav-vee….” Myungsoo stopped as he took a few deep breaths. “Woohyun,” He muttered the demon’s name out as soon as he felt better. The grey haired demon then explained the whole story to Sungyeol.

 

The tall angel stood still looking back at Myungsoo in a dumbfounded expression. “Woohyun is sick?” Sungyeol asked in curiosity. The lanky angel knew that it wasn’t easy for demon- especially Pureblood to be sick. “His life is in danger now. He can die any moment,” Myungsoo’s reply caught the brown haired angel off guard. “What?!” Sungyeol asked in concern.

 

“Woohyun was attacked by someone- he had been shot by ‘Gemz’- not once or twice but a few dozens,” Myungsoo explained and Sungyeol gasped in surprise. “Is he…he…” Sungyeol asked, hoping that his thoughts were wrong. “He’s not dead….yet,” The grey haired demon replied as the tall angel heaved in relief. “Wait…yet?!...” Sungyeol questioned as he stared at Myungsoo.

 

"That is why Sunggyu wanted me to do a blood transfer…..” Myungsoo said as he shook his head. “NO! HE…” Sungyeol exclaimed loudly as he gave the grey haired demon a warning look. “I know that is why I stopped him but….” Myungsoo stopped as he looked back into the lanky angel’s eyes. “But, he ran away….” The grey haired demon sighed deeply. “Bringing Woohyun with him,” Sungyeol’s eyes widened in shock when he heard what Myungsoo had said.

 

“THAT STUPID STUBBORN ANGEL NEVER EVER LISTENS!!!” Sungyeol yelled angrily. “That’s why I came here- we need to find them fast!” Myungsoo replied to the agitated angel. “Their lives are in danger now- I think Woohyun’s enemy might be hunting them down,” Myungsoo explained. “WHAT?!” Sungyeol shouted loudly. “YOU TALK TOO MUCH! JUST COME ALONG WITH ME!” Myungsoo lost his last straw of patience as he dragged the tall angel with him.

 

It’s dark. Extremely dark. Too dark for Sunggyu’s liking. Blood. Lots of blood on the ground. It seems like someone was bleeding. Sunggyu followed the bloodstains as he came where the pool of blood lies. Someone was on the floor- it was Woohyun. He looked….No, he can’t be…. The angel ran towards Woohyun. He was bleeding too much. The red head screams, but no one seems to hear a thing. He pleaded for someone to help Woohyun. He cried as more blood continued to escape from Woohyun’s mouth- everywhere.

 

“No, Hyun, please, no!” Sunggyu screamed as he shook the demon repeatedly. The lifeless demon gave no reply as he continued to lie limply on his lap. The angel’s shaky fingers moved towards Woohyun’s nose. There was nothing- Woohyun had stopped breathing. He was dead. No matter how much Sunggyu cried, he could not wake the younger up. The older hugged the demon close to him as he rocked back and forth, weeping bitterly. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Guys the ending is nearing - about 3 more chapters? I'm really grateful for all of your continous support. 

Let me please take this time to thank all of you for believing in me (even though it had been tough moments for you guys who waited for the update for so long!)

And omg guys...i can't believe I have 264 subs now.

tumblr_mosteyn48i1qaxrmyo4_250.gif

I really hope you guys are enjoying this fic as much as I'm writing it!^^

Feel free to pop by to say hi via my tumblr or fm acc. 

Hope you guys are feeling well.

And I'm so sorry to all the sones who are going through a tough period, please stay strong! 

Nevertheless, please comment on this chapter- I hope its up to all of your expectation!

5Cmk2iG.gif

Squishygyu for you guys and I'm off!~