Epilogue: Overwhelming

Angels and Demons

Maybe the world was a bit overwhelming, maybe I thought you were baggage
Although my heart hurts even if I don’t see you for a few days

To me, you’re my eternal certificate, what am I to you?
To me, you’re a dream that I can never let go of

Where would I go without you? Where would I dare to go?
I won’t leave for 1 minute 1 second because you’re all of my heart

I’ll do everything, I’ll give you everything
I’ll protect only you, I only see you clearly

Who says it’s harder because of you? I can’t even smile without you
Just the thought of not having you next to me makes me wanna die

I can’t stop the passing time that is you, I’m pulled by it
Even the past moments are light that shines on today

Where would you go without me? I’m alright so where are you going?
I live today because of you because you’re all of my heart

~Reflex- Infinite

 

Epilogue: Overwhelming

Crushed wood floated in the air for a spilt second before it crashes down onto the ground. The place was filled with random smashed pieces of wood and debris from the house which had just collapsed. The navy haired demon blinked his eyes a few times before he woke up. What happened? Woohyun’s head was in a mess- he felt a strong tug of pain in his chest.

 

His pain was too overwhelming- it was as if someone was ripping him apart. The navy haired demon groaned and screamed in pain but no one seems to hear him. He recalled how his precious angel had died- he would never forget that scene in his entire life.

 

The navy haired demon stood up, staggering as he was stopped by Myungsoo who was looking at him cautiously- afraid that he would start harming anyone near him. “Easy….Easy,” Myungsoo placed his hands in front of Woohyun as he tried to calm him down. Woohyun’s nose crinkled- no it can’t be- had he killed his beloved angel with his bare hands? The sweet smell entered his nose- Sunggyu’s blood.

 

The Pureblood pushed Myungsoo away easily as he limped to where the blood lies. He lifted a few heavy pieces of the broken house’s tiles and bricks before seeing the two angels. The lanky brunet was lying over the red head protectively as he moved towards the two of them slowly. Myungsoo tried to stop him, but his injuries was too much for him to even move as he slumped back onto ground full of the destroyed house’s bricks.

 

“NO! Don’t touch them!” Myungsoo yelled angrily as he tried moving but it was futile as he could only stretched out his hands. Woohyun’s eyes were brimmed with tears when he saw two lifeless angel- especially when he saw Sunggyu. No, Gyu, you can’t do this to me…. Tears escaped from the strong Pureblood’s eyes and his vision started becoming blurry by his tears. He needed his angel next to him like always- smiling and behaving cutely. He needed his Sunggyu back- his only sunshine to his darkness.

 

Woohyun lifted Sungyeol first and placed him at the side. The lanky angel was still alive- his heart was still pumping well. His heart felt like it was torn apart as he saw Sunggyu lying on the ground. He looked like he was in peace- like nothing could hurt him anymore. Woohyun’s shaky hands reached for the Purest as he carried him in his arms. Woohyun began to weep bitterly, hugging his precious angel close to him as he rocked back and forth.

 

“Gyu, why?... No, please come back to me,” The navy haired demon sobbed terribly. Staring at the red head’s pale white face, he kissed Sunggyu’s cheeks softly. His eyes moved to the Purest’s beautiful hands and something unexpected happened. Woohyun rubbed his eyes hard as his heartbeat spiked up. Had he imagined it? He thought he had saw Sunggyu’s hands twitching.

 

Placing his ears against Sunggyu’s chest, he heard an extremely faint heartbeat. The ethereal Purest he loves so much was not dead. Woohyun had never been so happy and relief at the same time. The navy haired demon embraced the red head close to him- he had almost lost him once and he would never want to experience it ever again.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes fluttered as he woke up groggily. His head was hurting as if he had a hangover. The red head did not recognize the unfamiliar place he was brought to. He hit his head- once, twice, trying to recall what had happened. When he remembered that Woohyun was in danger, he quickly sat up on the corner of the bed- groaning as his head started to hurt more.

 

“Kim Sunggyu! What are you trying to do?!” A deep and familiar voice shouted angrily. Sunggyu could not believe his eyes- Nam Woohyun was safe right in front of him. Woohyun was perfectly fine- it was as if he had not been shot by that horrible bullet. “HYUN!” Sunggyu yelled as his wobbly legs staggered towards Woohyun. Woohyun caught Sunggyu by his waist before he fell onto the ground.

 

“Gyu, why are you not resting?” Woohyun chided the older. The red head did not say a single- he rather be scolded then to see the demon on the verge of death. Sunggyu finds it really hard to control his emotions as he started to burst into tears. Crying, pleading and begging Woohyun to never leave him. Sunggyu seemed to act like a child as he clung onto the Pureblood tightly.

 

“I’m alright Gyu, you saved me, please stop crying,” Woohyun wiped off the tears rolling down Sunggyu’s eyes. The red head refused to let go as he continued to embrace the younger tightly. He fears that once he let go, he would never see Woohyun ever again. It was a horrible experience for Sunggyu- the fact that Woohyun almost died on him.

 

Woohyun smiled at the red head’s cuteness for behaving like a child while hugging him back. “Don’t worry, I’m fine, I won’t leave you,” The Pureblood comforted as he rubbed Sunggyu’s back softly, calming the crying angel down. Sunggyu did not believe him as he dug his head further into Woohyun’s chest as he continued bawling.

 

The pureblood the angel’s head softly and pulled apart to look at his angel’s face. Sunggyu’s face was stained with wet tears. However, he still looked flawless- he had never once lost his innocent glow- he still looked like the Sunggyu who Woohyun had fallen in love with since he was twelve. Looking to the teary eyes, Woohyun couldn’t resist not kissing him. The Pureblood went forward to kiss him.

 

Sunggyu could feel like his heart was going to explode- with the tingling feeling on his lips. When Woohyun pulls apart, he looked straight into those watery eyes. “Gyu, you need to calm down, I can hear your heartbeat- its beating too fast,” Woohyun said as Sunggyu placed his hands on top of his chest.

 

“I’m just kidding- do you really think I’m Edward Cullen?” Woohyun joked as he laughed at Sunggyu’s blushing face. The red head frowned and pouted his lips, staring at the laughing demon. “Do you think that’s funny?! I really believed it!” Sunggyu muttered under his breath. “I’m no vampire- I’m a demon,” The Pureblood chuckled while the angel rolled his eyes.

 

“Gyu, there’s one thing you need to know,” Woohyun said, looking serious all of a sudden. “Hmmm?” Sunggyu looked into those deep dark eyes. “I really love you- I almost wanted to kill myself if you were to die, you mean the world to me,” The demon replied as he placed a kiss on the red head’s forehead. Sunggyu’s cheeks flushed bright pink.

 

“You’re so greasy, you need help,” Sunggyu mumbled as he avoided the younger’s eyes. “I don’t need help, I only need you,” Woohyun replied as Sunggyu shook his head in embarrassment. “Since I have claimed you, you’re mine now- no one can touch you,” Woohyun slipped his hands around Sunggyu’s waist. “C-Claimed-d?” Sunggyu asked as his eyes widened in shock.

 

“In fact, you gave yourself to me,” Woohyun answered cockily. “W-What d-do you-u,” Sunggyu stuttered as he looked at Woohyun. Gave himself to Woohyun?.....When did he even-…. “Stop stuttering you’re being too endearing,” The Pureblood chuckled as he looked at Sunggyu’s shocked and cute reaction.

 

“I just needed your blood for the claiming process,” Woohyun explained to the older the whole procedure. “Demons needed at least thirty percent of the claimed’s blood. However, you gave me about fifty percent of your blood to heal my wounds,” The dark haired demon said as he stoked the angel’s cheeks softly.

 

“I didn’t want to claim you at first because I don’t even want you to lose any of your blood to me,” Woohyun continued as the angel listened. “But, you came to me,” Woohyun pulled Sunggyu into a loose hug. “Now, I will protect you from any harm,” Woohyun declared as his eyes were glowing coal black.

 

“So they are going to move back to the human world?” Sungyeol asked as he tilted his head. “Yes, they said it would be better,” Myungsoo replied as he nodded his head. “I think it would better for them too- since they are already so used to the human world,” Myungsoo continued as he grinned. “Yes, Woohyun said he wanted to set up a Café and Sunggyu will be there to help him,” The grey haired demon smiled brightly- proud of his friend.

 

“It’s for the best,” Sungyeol agreed. “After all, if Woohyun really loses his angel, it would be the end- he would not take the pain of losing his claimed well and furthermore he is a Pureblood,” The lanky boy elaborated. Myungsoo hummed in agreement. “How about us?” Myungsoo suddenly asked as he looked into Sungyeol’s eyes.

 

“W-What do you even-” Before Sungyeol could even complete his words, Myungsoo pulled Sungyeol by his waist and kissed him. “I mean this,” The grey haired demon smirked as he saw the shocked look on the angel’s face. “K-Kim Myungsoo- Are-e you c-crazy?!” Sungyeol yelled in anger. “Come on Yeol, don’t pretend you have forgotten about me,” Myungsoo scoffed as he hugged the taller man casually.

 

“Let’s go to the human world to open our own bakery too,” Myungsoo dragged Sungyeol as the angel just gave him a look of disbelief. Sungyeol failed to struggle in Myungsoo’s tight hold- all these times Sungyeol had attacked Myungsoo, it was a lie- the demon had purposely let the angel win. 

 

Sometimes, we are afraid to discover the truth- the truth which can build us up or break us down. We are always told to never touch the forbidden fruit. Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun couldn’t resist it- they had love each other too much before they knew it was forbidden. If they had given up on the forbidden fruit, would they have moved on happily? Words and limits are meaningless. For Kim Sunggyu, he would never been happy without Nam Woohyun- vice versa. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: After so many months of wrecking my brain to think of a good plot while i was really brain-jammed for a period of time, I'm really glad I've reached this far and finally ended this fic. I'm feeling mixed emotions now..... kinda like an achievement and yet sad T.T

tumblr_inline_nasaltCqz31sjl9g1.gif

It's like i can't believe that I've finished writing this after so long! I'm glad I'm able to end this because school is starting and it's my final semester and I wouldn't have time to update this fic (yes, I wrote really a lot during my break) oh welll......... Guysssss.....So this is it. I might stop writing for awhile (but of course I'm still continuing The Survivors).... 

Back to the story..............How was the ending? I hope it was a good one because I'm not really good at ending stories and I hope that you guys liked it because I really thought for a reallllllyyyy long time. :P 

Final comment guys? 

tumblr_inline_n9cwhtHFSD1qmjizo.gif

 

tumblr_inline_naa4pahhLA1qbir0s.gif

 

I don't know how long it would take before I'm back.... :( I will miss you readers. This is by far my most well liked fic and I'm so surprised and happy that everyone gives this fic a try. ^^ I didn't expect this fic to have so many subbies! I hope that you all enjoyed this fic and also continue to support me as a author. I really will miss you guys. Chat me up often via my tumblr or fm ??? :D

tumblr_inline_mtaftuXg9s1remuac.gif

Thank you for going through with me. Your support and love for this fic had helped me a lot throughout the tough times i had (when i wrote this or when i had school/internship) Thank you all of my subbies! I love you all so much!!!

tumblr_mi5lcimrnE1qaxrmyo3_500.gif

 

Till we meet again!

tumblr_mugjfi8G0Z1qjhg8vo1_500.gif

INFINITE OT7 FOREVER! <3

file_down.asp?redirect=%2F2012%2F9%2F20%

 

infinite_gif_30_by_smoran-d4s1vqw.gif

//gifs not mine and credits are to respective owners//