Inner Beast

Angels and Demons


You were my conscience, 
So solid, now you're like water,

And we started drowning,
Not like we'd sink any farther,

But I let my heart go,
It's somewhere down at the bottom,

But I'll get a new one,
And come back for the hope that you've stolen.

~Monster- Paramore

 

 

"The beast inside me, I couldn't control it, I was afraid- so scared that it would hurt you,"

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Four: Inner Beast



“It’s hard to explain,” Myungsoo replied to what Woohyun had demanded. Woohyun tilted his head in confusion. “Maybe it’s easier to show you,” Myungsoo answered when Woohyun gave him a menacing stare to answer his question. “But, you should know that there’s no turning back once you have seen what happened,” Myungsoo warned with his iris slowly turning grey, as he moved his hands towards the direction where Woohyun was. Woohyun nodded his head in agreement to let the man understand that he knew what he was signing up for.



“I think you should be well prepared because the truth is ugly- very ugly,” Myungsoo knitted his eyebrows tightly as he placed his palms over Woohyun’s as his iris turned full grey and Woohyun was in a dream-like state. He was in the same dark alley as the one he was at now, unable to control his movement. The monster held an iron grip on Sunggyu’s pale white neck, and he could feel angry rising within him, but he wasn’t able to do anything.



Just then, he saw himself running towards the place where he was. Woohyun thinks he get what Myungsoo meant, he was watching the whole event that happened previously as if it were a show. He wasn’t able to interact or do anything- he was just stuck as an audience as the ugly truth slowly unfolded in front of him.



When Woohyun saw Sunggyu in danger, a protective instinct empowered all his other feelings, making him surged in immerse anger. He couldn't control his emotions. Woohyun could felt an unknown feeling- something inside him wanted to break through and get out. It was as if a beast was hidden within him, forcing its way out. Woohyun couldn't fight the strange feeling- that feeling even more intense than anger and protective, it was animalistic.



Woohyun's body lunged for Sungjong who was knocked onto the ground like a piece of domino. Sunggyu was no longer in Sungjong's grip as he fell backwards and fainted due to the sudden impact. Woohyun felt even more enraged at the fainted figure. He didn't know what was going through his mind as he didn't give Sungjong a chance to stand up before pouncing on the younger again. A loud and sharp shrill escaped from Sungjong’s mouth which sounded like a woman's wail when he was crushed under the heavy weight of the angered man. 



"I knew you weren't human," Sungjong hissed as he raised his sharp nails- which looked like a claw and pierced through Woohyun's stomach. Woohyun felt the sudden pain within him and it was gone. Sungjong took the chance to escape from Woohyun's grip as he squatted on the ground, sharp nails in the air, preparing for another attack. "You wanted him right?" Sungjong asked in a hypnotizing voice, almost sending Woohyun to a trance. "We can share," Sungjong spoke in a raspy voice as he barred his fangs at Sunggyu and pointed at Sunggyu with his pointy index finger. 



Woohyun can't seem to understand what Sungjong was saying. But definitely, he wasn't agreeing to Sungjong's insane idea. That was his best friend for god's sake and he wouldn't let anyone take him away. He snapped out from the hypnotizing voice and realized that Sungjong was already beside Sunggyu bending down, with sharp canines sticking out. Woohyun could feel a different kind of energy- even stronger than just mere anger, emerging inside of him. He didn't know what kind of inner monster he had within him, but that beast was certainly outraged.



No one took what's his. He lost all his thoughts as he flew forward with quick speed and launched himself towards Sungjong. Sungjong hit the wall behind him with a strong force that even caused the wall behind him to crumble down. Sungjong was angered by the continuous impacts by Woohyun. Sungjong was not going down without a fight; he was going to take Sunggyu's blood. Sungjong pounced at the enraged beast in front of him, not knowing what kind of creature had so much strength to even knock him down. 



Woohyun was crashed onto the ground with Sungjong on top of him. Woohyun groaned at the sudden impact as he landed onto the ground with a crack. He must have broken his spine. But, he didn't felt pain for more than a minute. Woohyun wasn't in the right mind to think that it wasn't normal, not at all. When Sungjong realized that Woohyun wasn't injured, he decided to use his powers. Since Woohyun was able to hurt him, he must not be just a simple beast.



A dark green flame rose in his hands as he threw the flame across him and aimed directly towards Woohyun's chest. Woohyun, unable to block that attack on time was hit by the flame and he froze. It was as if the time stood still, however, Woohyun was paralyzed. He was unable to move, while he sees Sungjong laughing at his attempt of moving. "That was easy and now to enjoy my dinner," Sungjong grinned as he disappeared back to Sunggyu and sink his pointy teeth into Sunggyu's pale neck. The blood flowed out of Sunggyu's neck as Sungjong felt his energy recharged and wounds healing. 



Something inside Woohyun seemed to have snapped when he saw how the male drank Sunggyu greedily. It was a force definitely stronger than any feelings he have felt throughout whole night, his eyes changed to full coal black and his dark hair seemed to darkened even more- if possible. His body grew huge, wider, broader -stronger and his hands felt hot- burning hot. But, his hands weren’t in pain and the warmth comforted him. Woohyun's hands balled into a fist and his back arched backwards, head flunked up and let a loud growl, which shook Sungjong up from his biting. Impossible, Sungjong thought as he saw the transformed Woohyun. He managed to break through Sungjong's attack. No one had ever done that- it was almost impossible. 



Woohyun didn't waste any time as he knocked Sungjong onto the cold hard ground and punched his stomach. His punch was so strong it pierced through Sungjong's stomach. Sungjong let a high pitched scream when he realized the punch wasn't just an ordinary punch. Woohyun's fist was surrounded with bright red flames that was burning hot- literally, like a well-lit fire in his palms. Sungjong had a hole at his stomach and since he barely took Sunggyu's blood, he was badly injured and was able to recover fast. He had to retreat, but Woohyun didn't let him have the chance to do so. "How dare you touch what's mine?!" The angered dark haired man hissed while he aimed another fist onto Sungjong's face, burning his jaw.



Sungjong let out a loud hiss before aiming another green flame at Woohyun, trying to trap his movements. However, this time, Woohyun was able to block his attack as he predicted that move. Woohyun disappeared and went behind Sungjong like how Sungjong did earlier. Woohyun spared no mercy as he twisted Sungjong's neck with a loud crack; black blood flowed out from his neck as his head was decapitated. Woohyun left the dead monster and walked towards Sunggyu.



Woohyun could smell the enticing blood that was flowing out of Sunggyu. His inner beast was thirsty- he needed a drink. His thirst was so strong that the dark haired male seemed to have lost all his sanity. All he needed was a drink, his inner beast craved for blood- red blood that could quench his excessive thirst.  Woohyun can't seem to control his movements as he stalked towards the fainted brown haired boy.  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

A/N: Okay, I'm done with chapter four and I swear this is one of the most exciting and interesting chapter I have wrote so far (because it's my first try on supernatural). Yeap, as i promised, the action is finally here! I hope i didn't disappoint! :P And to be honest, i have no idea how this story is gonna go so, i guess it would take some time before the next chapter. So you people have to wait, I'm sorry! And I'm sorry to Sungjong supporter, yes he is a bad character here and yeap, he died here too in the ugliest way ever (sorry, I'm such a mean writer, no OT7! T.T). Perhaps the next fic, i will make him survive? :D

And yes, i couldn't resist to put lyrics (just ignore me, seriously) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PARAMORE! :P Anyways, people the lyrics are kinda random stuff but the italic phrases are linked to this fic. So, yeap, go ahead and ignore the lyrics part (i post lyrics as it give off the 'feels', hahahah) :D 

Okay, so please check out my FAILED fluff oneshot i did today and of course the newly updated Walking Down The Memory Lane (CAN'T BELIEVE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE!!!) Remember to leave a comment, subscribe and upvoteeeee (same for this fic)!!! 

And yeap, sorry that i can't be updating that frequent (gonna study and also think of a proper plot for this story :/).

OH AND ANNOUNCEMENT: From next chapter onwards i will reply personally to your comments (Cause I'm a noob and didn't know that function existed earlier :P)

Replies to:

Inspirit442: Another update! :D Yeap, it should be super obvious by now. 

Daikatsu: Yeap, i think you need to find a new super power! ^^

onlyforone: Thank you for finding this story, hopefully it reached your expectations! :P

hotterthanasummer: Thank youuuuu! Sorry that Sungjong had to die here (in the most awful way too) :,(

Dephanie: Hope this chapter meets your expectation! :D

namuchi: Here's an update! :D Woogyu moment not so soon, sorry (I'm a spoiler to my own story) :P