Sunbaes

Angels and Demons

Because my heart is a broken heart,

I can’t let you go like this, what now?

Even if I look shaky and dangerous,

I can only hold you in, what now?

 

I love you (I’m sure you do too),

I won’t do it (you will do it),

I will do it, I’m only gonna look at you.

 

Please stay here, I’m asking you a favor,

I’ll treat you better, I can’t let you go yet,

I must live, I must survive, cause I will stop someday.

 

This place is a paradise only if you’re here,

A paradise that has locked you in against your will,

A sad paradise that you won’t go if you’re awake,

A paradise that we can be together forever, oh…


~Paradise- Infinite

 

"You're my paradise in hell"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chapter Eighteen: Sunbaes



After Sungyeol had known Woohyun for so long, there was one thing he knew about the dark navy blue haired demon- he had never broken any promise. Woohyun was a man of his words and Sungyeol could trust his promise.



Moreover, the demon looked extremely serious when he swore on his life to protect his cousin. Sungyeol knew how much the demon loves his cousin and even agreed to leave him alone when he had requested. However, Sungyeol was still worried for his cousin- his cousin was still considered a newborn and living in Hell is a ridiculous idea.



“Yeol?” The soft voice of Sunggyu caught everyone’s attention. Woohyun frowned when he saw the red head leaning against the edge of his room door. Woohyun was next to Sunggyu within a blink of an eye, supporting Sunggyu. “I will stay here with Woohyun,” Sunggyu declared, the tall angel just stared at his cousin, who was leaning comfortably against the dark navy blue haired demon.



“But-” Sungyeol tried to persuade the red head, but he didn’t managed to finish his sentence when his cousin cuts in. “I came here for Woohyun,” Sunggyu smiled as his eyes formed small crescents. The tall angel sighed, knowing that his cousin had no intention to go back after what he had said. “Sorry for leaving without telling you, you wouldn’t have let me find Woohyun,” Sunggyu said and the lanky angel just shakes his head.



“Hoya Sunbaenim and Dongwoo Sunbaenim…..Sorry to make both of you worry and wasting your precious time. Your Hoobae has disappointed both of you,” Sunggyu apologized as he bowed ninety degrees, with Woohyun supporting him. The chestnut brown haired angel and the bronze haired angel grinned widely. “We are just glad to see our cutest disciple safe and sound,” Dongwoo went towards Sunggyu and ruffled his hair.



“How many times we have said to call us by our names and drop the formalities?” Hoya chastised as Sunggyu stuck his tongue out cheekily.  “We will only forgive you if you stop it with all the formalities,” Hoya said as he crossed his arms. “You both had taught me so much- I refuse to drop the formalities!” Sunggyu argued as he pouted.



“Aww….Our cute Gyu! Just call us Hyung instead!” Dongwoo cooed as he messed Sunggyu’s flaming red hair again. Woohyun glared at Sunggyu’s Sunbaes warningly as he sneaked his hands around Sunggyu’s slim waist and pulled the red head closer towards him protectively. “H-Hyung,” Sunggyu said softly and timidly as he ducked his head into Woohyun’s chest out of embarrassment.



Sungyeol and Hoya dragged Dongwoo away before the bronze haired angel would force Sunggyu back just to hear the red head call him ‘Hyung’ and squishes his adorable disciple to death. “WAIT! DON’T DRAG ME OUT, I’M NOT DONE! I NEED TO HEAR MORE-” Dongwoo was unable to finish his words as Sungyeol covered the bronze haired angel’s mouth. Dongwoo struggled against the strong grip of the two angels.



“Nam Woohyun, you better hold on to your promise and take care of Sunggyu properly….If anything happens to Sunggyu and I make sure you won’t get to live too,” Sungyeol warned before dragging Dongwoo out of the house.



“That was….” Myungsoo could only stare at the closed door, feeling speechless. The atmosphere was serious and deadly but yet the next moment when the red head joined in their conversation, it became so light and lively. “Weird,” Woohyun said, nodding his head as if he understood what grey haired demon was thinking. “Woohyun…Hyun…” Sunggyu said, leaning heavily against Woohyun.



“I’m tired,” Sunggyu whines as he rubbed his eyes like a child. Woohyun doesn’t blame Dongwoo, really, he doesn’t. Woohyun totally understands how Dongwoo feels when Sunggyu was being so adorable and squishy and all he wants to do is to keep him in his pocket. The next moment Sunggyu was on the demon’s comfy bed. Woohyun stood next to him, his hair and eyes were back to their original color.   



“Sleep well, Gyu,” Woohyun smiled at the older as he turned to leave but was stopped by the angel. “Woohyun-ah,” The sleepy angel calls as he holds onto the demon’s arms. The angel moves and pats on the empty side of the bed. “Can you stay with me?” The older asked, blushing deep red. The demon hates what Sunggyu was putting him through, why was he so dense? Even though Woohyun had managed to tame his inner beast, he was still a demon.



The black haired demon would have a hard time sleeping smelling Sunggyu’s wonderful scent. But, his rational thoughts when he sees Sunggyu’s eyes lit up with hope. Woohyun sighed as he climbs on the bed and Sunggyu leaned towards the warmth he had missed dearly and closed his eyes. That night, they slept soundly next to each other- just like old times. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes, I know that this chapter is so lame and short ( and even me, myself can't even stand it) So sorry! This is what happens when my ideas run out (which is the reason why this chapter is a complete crap :( ) I can already hear all the clicking buttons to unsubscribe :/ Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed because I still tried my best and at least almost 50% is filled with woogyu. :P Enjoy these woogyu moment while it last because soon....all the drama will be back. Just wait for it. And yeap Sunggyu birthday is the upcoming monday! I'm currently still writing a oneshot, hopefully to be done so that I can publish it on monday. Key word is Hopefully.:P Oh well..... 

But, do check out my oneshot that I had done previously (Warning: It's really angst) 

So comment on this chapter (I honestly feel so much better whenever I see a comment! :D), upvote & subscribe!

156 subbies right now O.O I can only imagine how many of you are disappointed with this chapter. :( (so sorry)

And just to warn you all that the next chapter would probably just be as boring as this. :/