Goodbye

Angels and Demons

I love you. I’m sorry
But i can’t do this anymore
I don’t even have the right to get close to you
Don’t love me



I don’t have the ease of being able to give you my heart
I live every day beyond my strength
Each day is too much so i cry


Oh, i.. I don’t have anything i can give you
(but i’m) missing you
I can’t even give you loving words
But i’m missing you
I can’t even boldly wish for you to be mine
But i’m missing you
So i push you away
Because i’m a guy who has nothing but his own heart

 

~Only Tears- Infinite




"The thoughts of not being able to see you, pains my heart so much I could die," 




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Nine: Goodbye

 

Sunggyu missed Woohyun like crazy- how was it possible that it had already been a month since they last met? He had been so used to living in Woohyun’s presence that this month felt nothing but a torture to him.



He needed to find the other as soon as possible. It doesn’t matter what happened previously because he had long forgotten. He doesn’t blame the younger at all- after all Woohyun doesn’t even know that he was a demon.



There were many times when Sunggyu had begged Sungyeol to let him meet up with the dark haired man. Sungyeol would end up chastising him that it was too dangerous for a young angel to go out the human world, unprotected. 



It was even more threatening for the red head to meet a young and untamed demon. Sungyeol had once told them angels and demons lived in the same world called ‘Eplis’ which is the place they are staying in now, completely different from the human world. The angels were currently staying at extreme right side of Eplis, which is known as 'Heaven'.



However, Sungyeol also explained to Sunggyu that even though Woohyun was in Eplis, he was located at the extreme left end of Eplis- also known as 'Hell', where it was too dark and dangerous for angels to pass through. The Heaven and Hell was separated by a enormous mountain acting as a large barrier. Sunggyu really wanted to meet the younger who he had missed so badly.



He had been moody for the past few days, ignoring Sungyeol and not eating proper meals in protest to Sungyeol, who had been rejecting his requests continuously. Sungyeol couldn’t stand how the red head was starving in protest and finally gave into his requests to meet the dark haired demon. Sunggyu was extremely elated that he was finally able to meet the other that he missed so badly.

 

Sunggyu doesn’t know what to say when he sees the younger right in front of him, in their favorite park, in the human world. The younger looked so worn out and drained- Sunggyu suspects that Woohyun had been training too hard without eating regularly.



Woohyun’s eyes looked so lifeless and he no longer had his usual bubbly personality. The dark haired man now looked so stern and serious and he could never forget the way Woohyun’s eyes pierced into his- it was filled with nothing but coldness, sadness and emptiness.

 

Gyu…” Sunggyu’s heart quickened and ached when Woohyun said his name so painfully. He almost forgets how beautiful Woohyun’s voice sounded when he spoke. “Let’s not see each other again,” Woohyun said emotionlessly as he stared back at Sunggyu.



Sunggyu didn’t know why the other was acting like that, saying those words and Woohyun felt so distance- as if he was scared of Sunggyu. “Woohyun,” Sunggyu replied, trying to talk some sense to the younger. Sunggyu managed to catch the look of sadness that flashed across Woohyun’s face when he called his name. Woohyun, why do you look so sad?



“I mean it,” Woohyun said forcefully- he really didn’t want to hear Sunggyu’s voice. Sunggyu’s voice- that wonderful melodious voice of his makes Woohyun’s mind goes insane. It makes him go crazy- how it might be the last time he would hear that voice. 



Woohyun was also shocked by the bright alluring red color that replaced the brown color haired that the angel once had. He wanted to put his hands over his head and caress his hair, feeling the soft curls against his palms, but he knew it would be off limits.



It made him forget the purpose of the meeting they had. He just wanted to embrace the older, but he couldn’t, he just didn’t dare- he was terrified. “Woohyun….Hyun….Why are you acting like this?” Sunggyu questioned as he didn’t understand why Woohyun was acting so strangely.



It broke Sunggyu’s heart to see the younger acting like that; he wanted the younger to hug him like he always did when they hadn’t seen each other for days. He wanted Woohyun to hang his arms around his neck and tell him stories of what happened when he wasn’t around. He wanted his bright, happy and smiling Woohyun back.



Sunggyu tried to walk towards Woohyun- he wanted to be closer to the younger. However, his actions were rejected when Woohyun moved backwards in fear. “B-Back off!” Woohyun yelled as he stumbled and tripped over his feet and landed on the ground. Seeing Woohyun had fallen, Sunggyu moved forward to help him but only to be pushed away by the trembling Woohyun.



“Please, just leave me alone,” Woohyun begged the brunet pitifully. Sunggyu’s heart constricted tightly at how Woohyun had rejected his help and acted so afraid of him. “Why are you so scared of me? I would never hurt you,” Sunggyu assured as he tried to get closer to Woohyun.



Woohyun looked at Sunggyu who had his hands reached out to him. Woohyun blinked his eyes as he accepted the angel’s help unconsciously. Sunggyu pulled Woohyun up and grinned at him widely. Scared…Sunggyu you thought I was scared of you?



Woohyun knew time was running out, he went forward and pulled the older into a tight embrace. The dark haired man closed his eyes as he tried to appreciate and remember that moment- not knowing if he could ever get to hug the older again.




When the younger pulled away from the hug, he missed Sunggyu’s warmth almost immediately. The dark haired man wasted no time as he pressed his lips against Sunggyu’s forehead softly. “I’m sorry,” Woohyun whispers softly as he stares into the dark brown orbs.



Sunggyu frowned at Woohyun’s apology; he didn’t understand what the younger was apologizing about. “I’m not afraid of you-” Before Woohyun could finish his lines, Sunggyu cut into his words. “Then why are you-” Sunggyu gave the younger a questioning glance.



“I’m afraid of myself,” Woohyun interrupted before Sunggyu could finish asking his question. “I never want our friendship to end, I never want us to end,” Every of Woohyun’s words cuts Sunggyu’s heart deeply, like a knife stabbing his chest- the words the younger said with his pained voice. Woohyun, you are hurting too……



Gyu……….Goodbye,” Woohyun mumbled bitterly as a tear rolled down his eyes. In a flash, the dark haired man was gone with the wind. The last two words Woohyun said to the red head before he leave, killed Sunggyu. Sunggyu swore he heard the shattering of his heart. At that moment Sunggyu realized something- his love for Woohyun was not platonic and he had always love the younger.



Without a warning, Sunggyu’s wings spread opened widely from his shoulder blades as knelt on the ground crying hysterically. His wings shinned brightly as it glowed as beautiful as ever.



That was the first time the red head hated those wings, he doesn’t need those stupid white wings- he wanted to tear them apart. The pair of fluffy white wings was the reason why Woohyun had left him and caused him to feel so much pain. Woohyun…..Why?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: ANGST WOOGYU CHAPT. OPPS! T.T (but you all should know my writing style right?) And yes, one of my fav song from Infinite->Only Tears right on top! (gives me all the damn feels T.T) Sorry I took a long time to update! :P Had been busy and also updating my other new fic. Hehehe. 

I will LOVE you if you could support my new fic >>>>>THE SURVIVORS<<<<<< It's a zombie AU infinite fic! :D 

And also I'm kinda have writer's block for this fic, so yeap, that explains the slow updates. 

Next week is the start of my internship and I hope I can at least update once a week! :) 

So, thanks for your continous support! I will continue to do my best! 

Do leave a comment below, upvote and subscribe (if you haven't done so)! :D

THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS (YOU ALL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3