Reality

Angels and Demons


It was difficult at first
More than I will admit
It was burdensome
But after accepting it,
it makes me too sorrowful

 

Honestly, this is the truth
There is no use in trying to hold on to the scattered pieces
It will only break my heart
But as I continue living like this,
I wonder what the point of living is

 

I was resentful at first
And crying – I cried a lot
But after continuing on in this way
I wondered what I was doing

 

~The day before- Nell

 

 

 

"I didn't want to be a horrifying devil- I would never want to hurt anyone"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Six: Reality

 

 

Woohyun shook uncontrollably; he still can't accept the fact that he wasn't human and even attacked Sunggyu. It hurts him more than anything to know that he was the one who attacked Sunggyu and hurt him. He didn't want to be a ruthless demon; he wanted to follow his father's footstep. He would never want to hurt any innocent lives- especially the brown haired boy that he treasured dearly. 

 

Myungsoo's heart ached at how bad the dark haired boy was crying. This was not the right way to let Woohyun know the truth- especially seeing himself attacking his best friend. Myungsoo could only blame himself for letting the other roamed freely though he knew that Woohyun's change was about to happen soon. He noticed how Woohyun looked paler as normal and the aura that he emitted- that slightly dark mist clouding around him which signaled his change was happening very soon.

 

However, Myungsoo didn't expect it to happen so fast- it was all because of Sungjong, he brought the demon inside Woohyun out when he attacked Sunggyu. The growing demon within Woohyun couldn't control himself because he had been starving inside Woohyun for years.  The smell of Sunggyu's blood killed all of his rational thoughts- it was almost impossible to control the thirst that the demon had yearned for years.

 

This was the reason why whenever a young demon was going through a change, they have to be kept away or supervised under an older demon. If not, they would lose control and the outcome would turn out to be ugly, very ugly. Woohyun was no exception, and it was a wonder why he didn't took away all of Sunggyu's blood.

 

This was very rare among the demons- especially the purebloods since their urge for blood was even stronger. Woohyun must have tried to stop himself from taking the blood away which was incredible because it was never easy to tame the inner beast inside the demon. Well, after all, that was what made the demon, a demon. 

 

Sungyeol didn't know how to explain to Sunggyu everything that happened. It wasn't easy and Sunggyu might not take the truth well- seeing how hard he relied on Woohyun. "Are you sure you are ready to hear what happened?" Sungyeol asked cautiously, unable to hide his unwillingness to taint the other's mind. The brunet just nodded his head, with a determined expression. He was ready for the truth; he had to know what exactly happened.

 

"It all started back in the days when Woohyun's father made a promise with our archangel...." Sungyeol explained the story to Sunggyu, on how the demons used to be in peace with the angels until the rebels were formed. Just like Myungsoo, Sungyeol explained the truth straightforwardly, without hiding any details behind. 

 

Sunggyu couldn't believe what the other had said, it doesn't make any sense. How could Woohyun be a demon and even took his blood when he was unconscious? He refused to accept that fact- he didn't even see Woohyun appearing before he fainted. All he remembered was a dark figure which crashed onto Sungjong- Sungyeol must have seen wrongly. Woohyun would never hurt him, it was a mistake, that person just resembled him.

 

"N-N-No, it can't be....that person isn't Woohyun..." Sunggyu mumbled in denial. "Sunggyu, sorry, I know it's hard, but-" Sungyeol tried to make the other face the reality because the truth is ugly and presented right front of him- even if he chooses to accept it or not. "NO! WOOHYUN....HE'S NOT A DEMON!" Sunggyu yelled in anger, causing the bright lights in the room to flicker for a second.

 

Sungyeol was shocked at the sudden outburst. However, he enveloped the other who was weeping into a warm hug. "I know it's hard..." Sungyeol murmured as he calm the other down. "No-o....Woohyun-n...he is always so nice-e...how can Wooh-hyun-n be a demon?" Sunggyu whispered and shook his head in the arms of Sungyeol. "Sungyeol……But……Woohyun.......He isn't all bad right...?" Sunggyu asked the other, eyes filled with nothing but hope.

 

"I...don't know...." Sungyeol answered as he the other's back softly. It was true, Sungyeol wanted to hate Woohyun for taking Sunggyu's blood, but he couldn't- not when he knew that Woohyun protected Sunggyu from Sungjong and tried resisting his urge from drinking. "Regardless whether he is good or bad, you have to stay away from him...he will always be a threat to you, you will never know when he will lose himself and take away every single blood of yours...." Sungyeol warned with a serious expression.

 

"But, I don't understand...Why?....Sungjong also wanted my blood....Why?" The brunet asked in curiosity. "Because you're an angel, and angels blood are more valuable than any other blood...." Sungyeol replied leaving him with no choice but to tell him the truth. "I'm W-W-What?!" Sunggyu stuttered as his eyes widened with shock. He doesn't understand what did Sungyeol just said.

 

"Sunggyu....It’s the truth, you are an angel...." Sungyeol replied. There was no point hiding the truth when so many things had happened. Sunggyu would have never thought that once the truth was revealed, there was no way things could go back to how it was.  

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: HELL YES, MY EXAMS ENDED!!!^^ I know it's a short chapter, i will most probably update again tomorrow! :) Omg, i finally finished my Walking down the memory lane fic!!!!! ITS FINALLY COMPLETED!! I feel so accomplished! It's my first fic and i feel so glad that there's so many people subscribing to that fic! :) 

Anyways, I'm so amazed by the increasing subscribers for this fic! Please continue to support this story, I really hope I won't disappoint you all! :P 

So check out my collection of oneshots: Happiness

And remember to upvote, subscribe and leave a comment! :D 

SEE YA AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3 <3 <3