Courage

Angels and Demons

Now go into the big world, though it’s so far I can’t even see it,
Leave me alone, this is what I have to do, wherever the wind goes.

If you really want it, you’ll find it, I will climb on the place you wanted,
Until I protect it, I won’t rest, you’re the only one who has to look at me.

The hardships given to me make me stronger, it’s just momentary pain,
Shorten the distance, I will definitely overcome.

~Rosinante- Infinite

 

"And I finally had the courage to confess...."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Twenty Four: Courage

 


“I really hate seeing you in danger, or in the hands of any demon. It kills me every time I see you getting hurt. They are so filthy- they had no rights to lay their hands on you. I hate those images that haunt me- you being by all those disgusting demons because I gave them the chance- I wasn’t fast enough. It just makes me so mad- so so so so mad.



I want to just kill them all. I know I sound like I am some crazy psychopath, but I just can’t help it. I just lose control whenever I see you hurt. It just makes me insane. How dare they hurt you and treat you like a food,” Woohyun’s voice got deeper with every word he said- emphasizing on his anger.



It actually hurts Sunggyu at how much the demon actually blames himself for whatever that had happened. It wasn’t the younger’s fault that he was this weak and unable to fend for himself. Sunggyu pulls the younger into the hug and calm the angered demon down.



“Shhhh…it’s not your fault,” The red head replied as Woohyun wrapped his arms around the red head’s waist. The words that Sunggyu said seemed to have a power over Woohyun as he slowly calmed down in Sunggyu’s embrace.



“Gyu,” Woohyun whispered softly next to Sunggyu’s ears. “I love you,” The demon confessed. Sunggyu’s heart rammed rapidly against his chest when he heard how sincere and genuine the younger sounded when he confessed.



“The feeling may not be mutual but I just want to let you know that I’m not gonna give up,” Woohyun said and kisses on Sunggyu’s neck gently where the scar of the previous bite was formed. “Woo…Hyun…” Sunggyu mumbled as he felt the light kiss on his neck.



“D-Do you think I-I would come here if the feeling wasn’t m-mutual?” Sunggyu stuttered as he pulls apart, blushing in deep red as he felt embarrassed by his own words. That simple reply from the red head changed Woohyun’s dark expression to a happy one almost instantly. That bright smile flashed across the demon’s face as he leaned forward to envelope the older into a hug.



Even when Sunggyu was being hug, he could still feel the happiness that the demon was feeling, still smiling brightly on his shoulders. “Stop it,” Sunggyu said, wanting to wipe the stupid smile of the demon’s face. “No,” Woohyun replied as he shook his head, still smiling like an idiot.



“You just make me so so so so happy,” The younger emphasized on how happy he was to have the angel as his. “Wait a minute!” Sunggyu pulled apart from the younger as he stared at the younger with a nervous expression. The younger just tilted his head, mouth still curved upwards.



“W-what about the c-claiming?” Sunggyu stuttered as he remembered what Kai had said to him. The demon finally stopped smiling and stared at the angel in shock- wondering how on earth the angel knows about it. , the demon curses inwardly as he looked away from the angel’s suspicious look.



“Well….I don’t want to claim you,” Woohyun replied truthfully. The demon saw the angel’s expression falters as it was replaced by the disappointed and sad look. “Is it because I’m n-not clean-n?” The red head asked as tears started rolling down his cheeks.



“No, Gyu, don’t get me wrong!” Woohyun replied before the older started feeling even worse. How could he even think that Woohyun felt that he was dirty? “The whole process of mating is extremely dangerous and it would be very painful, I don’t want to put you in trouble or see you in pain,” The demon explained and his expression darkened when he imagined the whole mating process.



“But, Hyun, I can handle it,” Sunggyu replied as he shook the demon’s shoulders. No, Nam Woohyun, you better not give in….. “I said no and that’s final,” Woohyun declared as he stood up, wanting to leave the room. He would not be able to resist the older’s begging if he continued staying there.



However, Woohyun was unable to leave when he heard the loud sobs that escaped from Sunggyu’s mouth. The demon started panicking when he saw his angel crying because of him. He cursed himself for acting like a jerk.



“Gyu, don’t cry,” Woohyun’s eyes softened as he moved towards the older. Instead of feeling comforted by his words, Sunggyu bawled even louder. “Y-Y-You don’t want me anymore,” Sunggyu cried as he retreated backwards. Look at what have you done, Nam Woohyun.



“Gyu, baby, no, I just don’t want to see you in pain,” Woohyun caresses Sunggyu’s cheeks. “B-But you-u don’t even want-t to claim-m me,” Sunggyu sniffed as he looked up to Woohyun. This is exactly the reason why he doesn’t want to let the angel know about the claiming. The angel was still recovering and he doesn’t need extra pain.
 


“Gyu, I really never love someone so much in my life. I don’t know what I would do without you, so please don’t doubt my love for you,” Woohyun replied sincerely and kisses on Sunggyu’s soft pink lips. The soft kiss turned into a heated make out session because it was impossible for Woohyun to stop.



Woohyun pulled apart and Sunggyu panted heavily, gasping for air. “Now, do you understand how much I love you?” The demon smirked as he leaned in to peck Sunggyu’s lips again. The angel could only stare back at Woohyun blankly and blush tomato red.


 
“You greasy idiot,” Sunggyu mumbled as his lips curved into a small smile. “But, you love that part of me,” Woohyun smiled cheekily. “Yes, I do,” Sunggyu replied and placed a kiss on Woohyun’s forehead. The younger’s eyes widened at the sudden act of affection that the angel rarely showed.



“Again,” Woohyun said as he pointed to his forehead. Sunggyu moved closer towards the demon and the younger just closed his eyes. Instead of a kiss, he received a flick on his forehead. He grunted at the sudden sharp pain on his forehead as he rubbed his forehead softly.



The red head burst out laughing at the younger’s reaction. Woohyun glared at the laughing angel and frowned deeply. Sunggyu wiped off the tears of his eyes from laughing too hard. The angel moved his hands, placing his palms on top of the demon’s forehead, rubbing his forehead softly. Woohyun just closed his eyes and hummed in satisfaction and felt a soft kiss on his forehead.



When Woohyun opened his eyes, the older was hiding under the blanket, to cover himself for the embarrassing act earlier. The demon smiles lovingly at the angel, still unable to handle how endearing and adorable the older behaved. The demon nodded his head slightly. Yes, Kim Sunggyu would definitely be the death of me…..   

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes, I know I didn't update last week. I've have been busy like reaaaaalllllyyyy busy. Sorry! :P

So, here's an extremely disgusting chapter for you all. I have no idea what I was writing. 

And yes, as usual, the greasiness would end. :P

I'm writing the sequel to one of the Oneshots (pain) so far and I'm about halfway there (?) 

I would most probably going to post it up next week (if possible).

 

Anyways, the boys have been amazing as usual and congrats to their 5th win!!!! <3

(this is their 4th win photo but they just won today too! <3)

paradi7e:  140604 Infinite Last Romeo 4th Win - Show Champion!

(ASC-Infinite when they're suppose to sing their fanchant out in a game)

tumblr_n6n41ct34F1qibiyao2_500.gif

tumblr_n6n41ct34F1qibiyao3_500.gif

tumblr_n6n41ct34F1qibiyao1_500.gif\

 

infinite 155/365 ∞ sunggyu 23/52

 

Our poor greasy Woohyun, please hurry recover. It's so sad to see only 6 of them performing yesterday. T.T

140526 MBC Idol Futsal Championship © 마이리블링♥우현  Do not edit or crop nor remove the watermark too

 

tumblr_n6ln9uIMvb1rt36jso1_400.gif

200 SUBS (can't believe I have this day too) SCREAMS AND SHOUT CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS!!! 

tumblr_n6n1okX74b1qibiyao1_250.giftumblr_n6n1okX74b1qibiyao3_250.gif

INFINITE WENT WEEKLY IDOL OMG I CAN'T WAIT! LOVE THEM ON THAT SHOW!!! <3

140604 Weekly Idol Twitter Update© Official Photo by MBC

Ask me anything on my tumblr

tumblr_n6l0jda8xd1sx5lxbo3_250.gif

BYE! I'm gonna wrap myself up like a worm in my bed like Sunggyu this dog.

tumblr_m7y5y6Lb2d1qjgw8zo1_500.jpg