Last Night

Angels and Demons


Because I listen to my heart beat one by one,
Because I listen to my heart

If I can’t get you no matter how hard I try,
You aren’t the one, i feel like a beggar,
I-I, can’t let you go like this, its suffocating,
And I don’t know what to do

Why Why … Why Why … Why Why …

Before the dawn.. Before the dawn,
My heart isn’t obsessed,
Before the dawn.. Before the dawn,
I want to capture you no matter what

 

~Before The Dawn (BTD)- Infinite 

 

 

 

"I tried- I really tried my hardest and all I could think about, was you"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter Seven: Last Night

 

 

Woohyun…...You have to tame your inner beast.......You will experience an extreme blood lust for this week…....You're slowly changing and it's also the best time to train your inner beast......If you can't tame your beast, you will be self-destructive or even end up worse than Sungjong..... The words Myungsoo warned never left Woohyun’s mind, it kept replaying in his head like a broken recorder.

 

 

Woohyun was afraid- he feared that the beast would overtake his sanity and he would end up hurting everyone around him. He never felt so scared in his life, he needed someone to assure him that everything was alright and this was just one of his nightmares. He misses the brown haired boy badly- he just wanted to wake up from this nightmare and see the older curled up beside him.

 

 

He was so afraid that the older would hate him for what he had done- the sin that he had committed, it could never be erased away. It killed him not being able to see the brunet after what happened. He needs to see Sunggyu giving him his signature adorable eye smile and assure him that he was fine. He needed that assurance to feel relieve.  

 

 

It is the last night…. Woohyun thought to himself, muscles all tensed up. Woohyun had always sought comfort from the dark; he had never been so terrified of the dark. He was afraid of the clock striking twelve; it would be the time that signaled his change. It was eleven forty five, exactly fifteen minutes away from his nightmare- the reality he couldn’t run away from. Myungsoo’s eyes were misty grey as his dark hair had changed its color to light grey; he was all prepared, standing in front of a huge oak tree.  

 

 

The watch Myungsoo was wearing continued ticking and there was a deafening silence in the air- no one spoke a single word. The last tick of the watch before twelve hang in the air for a moment as if the time had frozen, sounding longer than all of the ticks combined. Woohyun could feel his beast enraged, trying to escape angrily, pushing its way through, at the back of his head. The final tick ended and it was twelve, the loud raspy growl escaped from his mouth and he started changing.  

 

 

Woohyun’s eyes turned blood red, signaling the demon’s extreme thirst. Woohyun’s body became stronger- he could feel his muscles increasing and tightening as his clothes ripped a little. His hair was now dark navy blue in color. The most important thing was his fangs- which came out faster and sharper than the past six days. His throat never felt so dry and his urge for drinking had never been so strong.

 

 

With the beast overtaking all of his sanity, he saw Myungsoo as his one and only perfect victim- he lunged towards him. Myungsoo easily dodged that oncoming attack; he was determined to tame Woohyun no matter how hard it took. Woohyun’s attack failed and he was flunked straight towards the dark brown oak tree- cracking the tree trunk slightly. Woohyun hissed, knowing that he had missed his attack.

 

 

It was Myungsoo’s turn to return the favor- he pounced on the other and send him crashing onto the ground. The ground vibrated slightly at the rough attack. The blue haired demon growled furiously, angered by that attack. The demon then barred his sharp fangs at the demon on top of him, threatening to bite him, as he struggled to move his face towards the other. Myungsoo spared him no chance as he shoved Woohyun back onto the ground roughly and stood up.

 

 

Woohyun was pushed back onto the ground with a loud slam. However, he regained back his position quickly. Myungsoo’s hands formed a dark grey flame in the air and threw that flame towards Woohyun who started to run towards him. Woohyun dodged that attack and jumped onto Myungsoo with a lightning speed. Myungsoo was shocked at that movement and was sent down to the ground with a crash.

 

 

Woohyun didn’t waste any more time as his dry throat was getting unbearable- he sunk his teeth down onto Myungsoo’s throat. The blood flowed out of Myungsoo’s throat and entered Woohyun’s mouth. That taste- it was sweet but it couldn’t beat Sunggyu’s blood. However, the beast disregards the vast difference in taste as he continued to on blood desperately.

 

 

Myungsoo gritted his teeth when he felt his throat being pierced by the sharp canines, his inner beast was angered. Control yourself….. Myungsoo thought as he could feel his inner beast getting pissed and was forming his own self-defense. He quickly shoved his hands which were filled with dark grey flames into Woohyun’s stomach, pushing the blue haired demon far away from him.

 

 

Before Woohyun could stand up, Myungsoo took the chance to shoot a few more dark grey flames towards him. The dark grey flames crashed onto Woohyun’s body, causing him to grunt in pain as he was sent back to the ground. Woohyun could feel pain and it was a different kind of pain as compared to what Sungjong had given him. This time Myungsoo attacks were too strong- Woohyun could not recover from his attacks that fast.

 

 

Woohyun’s inner beast was still raging; he still wanted blood- to cure that unbearable thirst within him. “I know you’re thirsty, but this is not the right way,” Myungsoo said, trying to calm down the angered demon in front of him. “You have to learn to control yourself, Woohyun,” Myungsoo said again before forming a bigger ball of glowing grey flame in his hands and throwing it onto Woohyun.

 

 

Woohyun was hit by the big ball of grey flames and was pushed back to another tree. The tree shook violently, with a broken tree trunk and roots sticking out- it was threatening to fall. The last attack was thrown towards Woohyun by Myungsoo which caused Woohyun to hit the tree behind him and he was crashed under the heavy weight of the tree. Woohyun emitted a low growl in pain and anger when he realized he was stuck, unable to move. The attacks he had suffered from previously were healing too slowly.

 

 

“STOP ATTACKING EVERYONE YOU SEE!” Myungsoo shouted angrily at the enraged Woohyun who was struggling under the tree. “Use your damn senses and smell! There is other blood around you!” Myungsoo said as he frowned at the blue haired demon. Woohyun needs to notice the other smell of blood and stop attacking anyone present in front of him. The only way the beast can be tamed is when the demon starts noticing other smell of blood instead of just human blood. The demon will slowly learn to control and focus on the other scents instead.

 

 

“Do it for Sunggyu…..You don’t want to hurt him right?” Myungsoo begged, using the brunet’s name as his last resort, hoping to break through the demon’s blind anger. The blue haired demon stopped struggling when he heard the brown haired man’s name. Is it true that there is other blood smell in the forest? Woohyun tried controlling himself for the first time, under the heavy weight of the tree- he closed his eyes and concentrated on smelling for another scent beside Myungsoo’s.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Well, I hope this chapter was more interesting than yesterday's. Hehehehe. :P Why does it seemed like it is getting more and more boring? Sigh, why does ideas flow only when I'm having exams? When I'm free and the ideas just isn't coming. :,( Oh well, I still hope you all enjoyed this chapter! :D And yes, Nell's new album!!! Oh my gosh, so good!!!! :D Anyone is hearing it too? (And ohmygosh, two english songs inside, it's too good to be true!!) 

 

Thank you all for subscribing (I can slowly feel the pressure)

 

Please continue to comment below!!!! :))) <3 <3 <3

 

Love you readers! :D <3 <3 <3