Insane

Angels and Demons

We’ve protected this love
I can’t let you go like this
I keep having dreams that you’ll leave me
Don’t leave me, I’m going crazy
Don’t go, I can’t take it anymore
There is no guy who will love you more than I do
Remember, I will watch over your side
To me, it’s you, it’s you

I won’t ever let you go, I want to hold you in my arms
I won’t ever lose you again

Don’t leave, what about me?
DOn’t go, I will hold onto you
I don’t wanna be a fool who regrets after I lose you

~I’m going crazy- Infinite F

 

Chapter Thirty: Insane

 

Woohyun’s mind was insane. Nothing could stop him- his powers were overwhelming. His emotions were wrecked after he had seen the red head sprawled on the floor. He went all crazy when he saw the red head had sacrificed his life for him. His pain was indescribable- to see the red head on the floor- with his heart stopped beating. 

 

The only thing that was on his mind was to kill whoever that had made Sunggyu dead. His pain was driving him crazy as he attacked on the silver haired demon like a wild beast. He knew the silver haired demon below him was dead- all that was left of him was a bloodied and crushed bones but he refused to let go only to continue attacking the dead demon. No one could bring Sunggyu back to him- not even this dead silver haired demon.

 

The door burst opened, Myungsoo and Sungyeol horrified to see the cruel and gruesome scene in front of them. The first thing Sungyeol did was to rush towards the lifeless angel. Myungsoo tried dragging Woohyun off the dead and disfigured demon. However, he was attacked by the navy haired demon instead. “This is not good! His powers are overpowering because of Sunggyu’s blood!” Myungsoo yelled as he dodged an attack from Woohyun.

 

Sungyeol nodded, tears in his eyes- there was only one thing he could do right now. He needed to bring Sunggyu back to Heaven. “NO! DON’T TOUCH HIM!” Woohyun shouted angrily as the whole house was easily lit on fire. The tall angel had to leave before it was too late. In a blink, the angel was gone along with Sunggyu. The navy haired demon seemed to have lost all control as he out a painful growl. The fire from the house had spread all over a few hundred houses.

 

Myungsoo was unable to stop Woohyun as he disappeared. Sungyeol had to be fast before the heart broken demon chased up to him. Woohyun had been too overwhelmed by pain and with Sunggyu’s blood within him- the Pureblood would be unstoppable now. The broken demon ran out of the house as demons started running away from the fearful crazy monster- who had attacked any demon he had saw.

 

Myungsoo was unable to stop Woohyun from his attacks- he knew that if he continues to fight with the navy haired demon, he might even lose his own life. The grey haired demon could only look for the tall angel to protect him from the harm as he was the one who had stolen the broken demon’s beloved angel. Woohyun was not in the right state of his mind- he could kill anyone easily at this point of time due to his inability to hold the pain within him.

 

Sungyeol started panicking when he couldn’t hear a single thumping of Sunggyu’s heartbeat. He pressed his ears closer to the red head’s chest. No, it had not been ten minutes yet. The blood was still flowing. “Please Sunggyu, don’t give up,” The lanky angel pleaded as he clutched onto the pale hands of the Purest. Almost breaking down into tears, Sungyeol forces himself to stay focus. Panicking now would only lead to Sunggyu’s permanent death.

 

The tall brunet closes shuts his eyes tightly as he started chanting. Sunggyu wasn’t the only Purest left. The deep secret which the lanky angel had held for so long was finally revealed. Sungyeol started sweating as he felt his powers leaving him to heal the pale angel. Only the blood of the Purest could save the other. The only person as well as the only hope that the red head had is the lanky brunet.

 

Sungyeol cursed as he had forgotten how strong and quick Woohyun had become after Sunggyu had given him his blood. All he could see was the coal eyes of the navy haired demon, with the angriest look that the lanky angel had seen in his life. Sungyeol was determined to save Sunggyu, he has to- Sunggyu was his responsibility.

 

However, the brunet wasn’t able to explain to the agitated demon that he was saving the red head. There was no way to stop the demon- he was too overwhelmed by the pain than to think straight. No words would able to stop the insane demon until he gets his angel back. The first attack came from the ferocious demon and the tall angel barely dodged his attack.

 

The lanky angel was glad that he was back in Heaven where the demon’s power had weakened and he had the upper hand here. Sungyeol was about to be done- all he needs is someone to stop Woohyun for a few minutes. Sungyeol’s prayers seemed to be answered as Myungsoo arrived and tried to stop the demon. Myungsoo could tell by a look that the tall brunet was doing his best to save the dead Purest.

 

Sunggyu had a slim chance to live- he was lucky to get this chance because he was a Purest. Purest did not die so easily unless they were captured to Hell where they would weaken and die without the blood aid from another Purest. Myungsoo was at the losing end as he was badly injured by Woohyun. Woohyun’s attacks were still precise- hitting the grey haired demon accurately.

 

The grey haired demon felt like he could not hold on any longer as he staggered towards Sungyeol, spreading his hands widely to protect the two angels from the crazy demon. Woohyun’s palms easily lit on a dark black ball of flames and aimed towards the trio. It was the end- this is it. They were going to die under the demented demon’s hands.

 

“W-WOOHYUN! SUNGGYU IS STILL ALIVE!” Myungsoo shouted, shutting his eyes tightly, trying his last attempt to stop the demon that had become berserk. With a loud growl, the black ball of flames was released from his hands. The impact of the navy haired demon’s attack was so huge that the whole house shook vigorously as the whole house fell apart. The weight of the tiles was so heavy that it had crushed the four of them down. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sooooooooooo the end is nearing! The next chapter is the last! I think i would most probably be able to upload next week. (no promises tho) Soooooooooooooooo, what will happen to Woogyu???!!! 

Nevertheless i hope everyone of you readers enjoyed this chapter!!! PLEASE COMMENT BELOWWWWWWWWW!!~ I wanna know how most of you think about this chapter. & thank you readers for sticking around with me //sobs sobs// Really grateful!^^

See ya in the last update!~ 

LOVE ALL 276 (OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THE AMOUNT OF SUBS I HAVE ASDFHJKL)OF YOU READERS!!!!~

tumblr_inline_nc8hh5ehIe1qbir0s.gif

(ft. gyu with gold teeth)

tumblr_mgneh9Djqk1qllt09o1_500.gif

& squishygyu which is a must!^^

//gifs credits are to respective owners//