The Condition

Angels and Demons

I don’t know how I’m living
After you left me, I’m going crazy
Every day, every night
I can’t even sleep
I’m all alone, drinking away, cry

So I miss you (I think of you) and I need you (every day)
I can still hear your voice
Come back to me (I don’t have anyone) Come back to my side (but you)
You’re like an angel

The reason I live is you
I don’t think I can see you anymore, I think I’m really dying
The person to love me is you
Shine on me in the darkness

~1004- B.A.P

 

"I'm not letting you go, not ever again"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter Fifteen: The Condition




Please be alright………. Woohyun prayed in his mind silently. He knelt next to the lying Sunggyu as he bend down, finding the sound of Sunggyu’s heartbeat. To his relieve, he heard a slow and soft heartbeat. However, Sunggyu was in danger as he had lost too much blood and had too many injuries. If the red head was not treated soon, he might even die.



Woohyun stood up, carrying Sunggyu in bridal style. He needed get back home as soon as possible. He had learned teleportation recently but he was still not good at it. There were many times he had failed and now he had no time for failures. “Only with the most accurate image in your head, you can teleport successfully” He recalled the words Myungsoo said to him when he taught him teleportation.



Gyu, I won’t let you die….You will be safe….. He shut his eyes tightly as he tried his best to imagine his house with his best memory. Within a few seconds, just like magic, he managed to teleport back home. Myungsoo was shocked by the sudden strong smell of blood in his house. He was even more surprised when he saw Woohyun carrying an injured Sunggyu in his arms. “Myungsoo….Please save him!” Woohyun pleaded as his eyes glistened with tears.



When Myungsoo saw how desperate Woohyun was, he quickly told Woohyun to bring the badly wounded angel to his room. To help the angel to recover faster, Myungsoo told Woohyun to light up the entire house. The brighter the place was- the faster Sunggyu’s wounds would heal. However, it doesn’t change the fact that Sunggyu would never be at his strongest. Myungsoo needed to heal Sunggyu with full concentration without any interference. Woohyun knew he had to leave Sunggyu under Myungsoo’s care.



Once Woohyun was outside the room, he collapsed on the floor, sobbing madly. Looking at his blood stained hands- filled with Sunggyu’s blood, he shook uncontrollably. Gyu….You must have been in so much pain….Why…Gyu….Why? Woohyun continuously questioned himself as he couldn’t understand why Sunggyu had come to Hell to find him.  Didn’t I told you to stay away from me? I will never bring you happiness- only pain and sorrow….So…Why Gyu….Why did you come to look for me?



He tightened his hands into small fists as he recalled how Sunggyu almost died under the hands of those filthy demons. They had no rights to even look at the older, even worse they had hurt him. If only I went to you faster, you wouldn’t be hurt so badly….. Woohyun’s inner beast whimpered as if it were apologizing to Woohyun for reaching later and unable to save Sunggyu before he was attacked. No…It’s not your fault. It’s mine….I shouldn’t have existed or let Sunggyu close to me….




Myungsoo came out to see Woohyun kneeling on the ground. He went forward and hugged him, whispering that Sunggyu was fine and just needed time to heal his wounds. The younger thanked him before rushing towards the room. The room was bright and quiet. The extremely pale and injured Sunggyu laid on Myungsoo’s king size bed. There were bandages all over his body, covering all his injuries. Woohyun was so scared to look the older. Looking at the older just frightens him- he was so afraid of losing Sunggyu. Looking at Sunggyu so vulnerable lying on his bed, something inside Woohyun snapped. The black haired demon was not going to let go of Sunggyu, not ever again.




Woohyun was too terrified by what he saw earlier, he would never want to see that image ever again. He would keep Sunggyu close to him even if it means he had to fight with Sungyeol. He was going to make sure that the older would no longer get hurt. Now that his inner beast was tamed, he wouldn’t hurt the older- he was sure of it. Sorry Sungyeol….Remember what I said to you the last time?.....I’m not going to hold myself back….




“I would agree to everything you have said earlier- to leave Sunggyu alone, only with a condition,”



“What condition?”


“Never let me see Sunggyu’s face again after this meet up,”


“Why would-”


“Because if I were to see him again, I won’t be able to let him go,”





Woohyun would never want to see Sunggyu like this ever again. He wanted to feel the pain in replacement of the older. The black haired demon rather takes the pain on Sunggyu’s behalf- he didn’t want to see him hurt. It pains and his heart ached when he saw how weak Sunggyu was.  Sunggyu was all he had and if anything were to happen to Sunggyu, he doesn’t know what he will do. A world without Sunggyu was nothing- just plain darkness.




Gyu,” Woohyun’s heart ached at how he had missed calling the older. Sunggyu continued to lie on the bed, sleeping peacefully, not moving an inch. Woohyun traced his finger over Sunggyu’s facial features. He had definitely missed how beautiful his angel looked. “I’m not letting you go this time,” Woohyun said as he Sunggyu’s soft pale cheeks lightly. The black haired demon frowned when he realized that the older had lost too much weight, including his cute chubby cheeks.




Gyu….Why aren’t you eating properly? Woohyun’s heart sank as he imagined how much Sunggyu had suffered. He remembered how the older would always forget his meals and Woohyun would be the one reminding him to eat. Gyu….You must have suffered a lot….. It pained Woohyun seeing how skinny and tired Sunggyu was and the black haired demon could only blame himself for it.




I will make sure you will never get hurt again…… Woohyun’s eyes glowed dark red as he clenched his fists tightly, staring intensely at Sunggyu, who was still sleeping soundly. Looking at how Sunggyu was sleeping like an adorable baby, the black haired demon couldn’t resist pulling the sleeping angel’s hand closer towards his chest and pressed his lips against the back of Sunggyu’s hand.




Woohyun had been away from his angel for too long and misses him too much. He needed to feel his touch, to know that the angel was really here and not just a figment of his imagination. Sunggyu stirred the moment Woohyun kisses the back of his hand. Just like a fairytale story, Sunggyu’s eyes fluttered and opened slowly as he stared into Woohyun’s dark red eyes.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...........Sunggyu woke up! *PHEW* The usual update for the week. :)

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

It took me a long and hard time writing this!! (To convey Woohyun's feelings and blah blah blah) 

Leave a comment on how you think of this chapter, upvote & subscribe to this fic (if you haven't done so) <3

-Drum rolls loudly- *In soft and shaky, emotional wreck voice, teary eyes, runny nose and chokes on tears* OMGGGG!!! I HIT THE 120 SUBBIES MARK!!! *DAZED* 

YOU ALL ARE SO AWESOME AND I'M ABSOLUTELY STUNNED BY THE NUMBER OF SUBBIES!!!

LOVE YOU ALL READERS SO MUCH!!!

Please continue to support this fic and i have no promises that this fic is gonna get better (you can choose to leave now before the fic get ty) but i promise to do my utmost best! :D 

-runs away in happiness-