Sorrow

Angels and Demons

I had my wake up,
Won't you wake up

I keep asking why,
And I can't take it

It wasn't fake,
It happened,
you passed by

Now you are gone, now you are gone,
There you go, there you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back,
Now you are gone, now you are gone

There you go, there you go,
Somewhere you're not coming back

The day you slipped away,
Was the day I found it won't be the same no..


 

~Slipped Away- Avril Lavigne



“Remember how much pain you’re feeling right now, so you would never hurt him ever again,”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Chapter Ten: Sorrow



When Woohyun appeared back in his room, he couldn’t continue to hold back his sobs and let his tears flow. It was painful how he had to separate from the older. It was never meant to be like that, everything just happened so suddenly. He remembered Sungyeol’s warning and his aching heart clenched even tighter.


 

“Woohyun, even if Sunggyu have forgiven what you have done to him, you can never be with him. I know that you love him more than a friend.



You will always be a threat to him and he would be put into more danger if he were to be with you- especially when you are a pureblood. Soon, the rebels will know your existence and the last thing they should find out is your weakness.



Sunggyu would only be safe if you leave him, that’s the only way he can be left unharmed. Woohyun, I know you’re smart and you understand what I meant right?



 I just can’t bear to see my own cousin being put into danger and getting hurt. I’m really sorry that things turned out this way.



You’re really just as nice as your father and you have lived up to his name. I have never regretted being friends with you.”
 



Woohyun would bring nothing but pain and danger to the older- he will always be a threat to Sunggyu. They had to go their separate ways and it was the only way Sunggyu would stay safe.



Woohyun would have given up everything for Sunggyu, without thinking twice, to keep him safe- even if it means to never see him again. He recalled the vow he made years ago when he almost lost the older, he would never break his vow- he would continue to keep Sunggyu safe.


 

The saddest part of separating was that Woohyun didn’t even have the chance to confess his feeling to the older. He had always been so afraid of spoiling the friendship they had that he kept his feelings to himself. His heart hurt so much- he felt like he was going to die.



How is it possible for him to feel like this- with that suffocating and aching pain in his chest that never left. That horrible feeling and the agony he felt- it was killing him. Nothing could make him feel better as he felt like his heart was been torn out and ripped apart.



The overwhelming sadness he felt made his inner beast depressed too. His beast growled in pain at the foreign feeling it felt- pain from sorrow. Woohyun controlled his beast from tearing everything around him apart.



Don’t you dare get angry, you are the cause of everything- even this pain that you’re feeling right now…… His inner beast shook angrily within him, trying to deny everything. You, who vowed to protect him, is nothing but a threat to him now….. The beast within Woohyun hissed in anger as if it were offended by Woohyun’s cruel thoughts.   

 

But, I can’t blame everything on you…….the demon inside of me…….you’re still a part of me……..and it was my fault that I have failed to train you from the beginning…….causing him to feel so much pain……….remember the sorrow you feel now for the rest of your life…….so that you will think twice before trying to attack him- the one you love the most………….



Ashamed, regretful and guilty of its previous act, the inner beast whimpered and shook slightly- realizing the pain that it had caused Woohyun. It had caused the human to lose the one he loves the most and it was able to feel the exact same agony he felt. However, Woohyun wasn’t going to blame everything on the beast, he took blame wholly as a person.



Sunggyu slumped on his bed when he reached home. He lay on his bed as he stared into the endless bright glow of lights in front of him, trying to seek comfort with the bright burst of lights. However, the sharp pang in his chest never left, no matter how long he stared at the pearl white lights glowing in front of him.



The older still didn’t understand why the dark haired man told them to go their separate ways. Sunggyu never wanted to leave the younger, especially now that he realized the feelings he had for him. Sunggyu’s tears escaped from his eyes and within no time, he started to brawl bitterly and painfully as he recalled the memories he had with Woohyun.



He balled his hands into a tight fist as he thought of a way to stop the pain he had. He would never give the younger up no matter what happened- he would do whatever it takes for him to bring his best friend back.



This was the first time Sunggyu was going to against the younger’s wishes. He had always fulfilled Woohyun’s requests, but, this time round, he wasn’t able to do it. He was going to find Woohyun regardless of the consequences.  

 

Woohyun’s kiss still lingers on Sunggyu’s forehead, not fading away. He could remember how Woohyun looked when he bade goodbye with his teary eyes. If being an angel was what caused him to lose Woohyun, he would rather die. Sunggyu would never accept this fact and if Woohyun refuses to see him, he would find him instead- even if it kills him. No, I would never give up on us…..



The dark cloud grew ominously and the eerie howling of the wind made the chilly night feel even colder. "Are you sure he is the one?" The silver-haired man wearing a cloak questioned with a straight face.



The lower ranked white haired demon nodded his head with confidence. "I finally found you," The silver haired man's eyes glowed blood red. He placed his palms against the cold surface of the window and stared out to the pitch black darkness.



The silver haired man was holding a picture on the other hand. The photo seemed to be taken recently as it was very clear, not a single scratch or signs of fading. The picture depicts a black haired boy smiling brightly, arms hung around a brunet, who was smiling widely, eyes forming small crescents. Both boys in the picture looked like they were barely in their twenties.



The way they were smiling, it was as if nothing could separate them. The silver haired man tore the picture into half, separating the two happy boys in the photo. Half of the picture floated in the air and landed slowly on the ground, the brunet still grinning happily.



However, the once perfect picture was now destroyed, with the other half of the picture gone. The other half of the picture was crushed into a ball within the silver-haired man’s hands and he grinned evilly as he turned it into ashes when he formed a small orange flame in his hands.    


 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A/N: Yes! A chapter before I go for my internship tomorrow! And yes, 85 subs (what the hell did I do my last life to have so many subs?) OMGGGGGG 85 SUBBIES (SQUEAKS AND DANCE HORRIBLY :P) Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter because the next chapter (chapt eleven) is gonna be one of my fav chapt! :P 

So continue supporting me! THANK YOU ALL!!
Do subscribe, upvote and comment (Yes, I love receiving comments! :D)

Hopefully I would be able to update another time next week! :)


Other fics:

The Survivors (New shared fic- Zombie AU Infinite fic)

Walking down the memory lane (Completed- Woogyu/Myungyeol fic)

Happiness (Woogyu Oneshots collection)


Love you readers!!!