Interruption

Angels and Demons

When we met each other for the first time,
I was just shaking so much,
The words you said to me,
I was a fool to believe them,
I couldn’t sleep because of thoughts of you,
I was trying to push them all back,
Hold me even though you’re drifting away.

We can separate,
Yeah we can,
But not like this,
(not like this), 
I can’t end it.

You can’t see another guy,
You can’t be already like this,
It’s not the end yet,
(it’s not the end) ,
You’re the only one to me.

~Nothing’s Over- Infinite


 

“You will be here, right next to me”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Seventeen: Interruption



Woohyun cursed at loud noise outside his room, he was about kill the people who had interrupted his confession time. When he was about to leave the room to check what had happened outside, his room door was burst opened and he was slammed to the walls. His airways were blocked by the strong push of the intruder’s arms against his neck.



“Yeol! What are you doing?! Let Woohyun go!!” Sunggyu was off the bed as he pulled Sungyeol’s arms off Woohyun’s neck. A transformed Myungsoo was thrashing violently against his two Sunbaes who were holding onto him tightly.



“Did he hurt you?!” Sungyeol shouted angrily as he didn’t release his arms from the demon’s neck. The demon smirked, not feeling even a tiny bit of fear. Seeing the demon smirk, it angered Sungyeol even more as he pulled Woohyun’s body off the wall and slammed him back onto the wall again.



“YEOL, STOP!!! WOOHYUN SAVED ME!!” The angel yelled as he pushed Sungyeol off Woohyun. However, the weak red head didn’t managed to push Sungyeol and fell onto the floor instead as he was still badly injured. In a flash, Woohyun was bending right next to Sunggyu, checking if Sunggyu was fine. Sungyeol didn’t know how the demon escaped from his hold so easily and why he had not done it earlier.



“Gyu, are you alright?” Woohyun asked in concern as he scanned for any new injuries and heaved a sigh of relief when he found none. Sunggyu nods as he struggled to stand up. The angel didn’t know how he ended up in the soft bed so fast with the demon standing beside his bed.



“Be a good child, Gyu,” Woohyun whispers right next to his ear and the red head felt his cheeks heating up. In a flash, everyone was outside and he was left alone in the room. “Stupid Woohyun! He is treating me like a child again!” Sunggyu mumbled and pouted, crossing his arms as he stared at the white ceiling above him angrily.   



Within a few blinks, the angels didn’t know how they were pushed out of the room and were pinned against the walls. Within a few seconds, their position has switched- the three angels had flames burning against their wrists as it chained them onto the walls like prisoners. Right in front of the three angels was a transformed Woohyun. The raven had controlled his inner beast long enough and only snapped after he had put Sunggyu back on his bed.



“He is fine!” Woohyun shouted as he can see all the three angels slowly calming down. “He was attacked,” Woohyun’s eyes flickered for a moment before he continued his sentence. “But, Myungsoo had treated his injuries and now he just needs to rest,” The demon released the flames that held onto the three angels’ wrists. The angels’ hands fell limply down by their sides as they rubbed their slightly burned wrists softly.



Thank you for your help and we will be taking him back so that he recovers faster,” Sungyeol replied the raven sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. “No, you won’t,” Woohyun said simply as he sat on the black couch next to him as he folded his arms. As if those words were magic, it had caused the atmosphere to tense up even more when the three angels stared at the raven menacingly.



“What the did you just say?” Sungyeol was onto Woohyun as he presses his hands against the demon’s neck. Myungsoo could only stare at the whole situation blankly- he, too, was also shocked by Woohyun’s words. The two angels who had held Myungsoo previously, glared back at him questioningly. Myungsoo just shrugged his shoulders, showing them that he didn’t understand what Woohyun was thinking too.



Woohyun wasn’t a pushover and never will be one- he uses his hands to grab the hands on his neck and bends Sungyeol’s palms away from him. “Remember what I had said to you?….My condition?” The dark navy blue haired demon smirked as he pushes Sungyeol off him.



The lanky angel fell onto the floor- stunned by the sudden movement. The two angels helped Sungyeol up as they glared at Woohyun, having a strong urge to attack the cocky demon. However, they knew it was between Sungyeol and Woohyun and they had no rights to interfere.



“Because if I were to see him again, I won’t be able to let him go”



Of course Sungyeol remembers what Woohyun had said, but he never took that condition seriously- after all he had never expected Sunggyu to look for Woohyun. “He won’t be able to survive here! You know it!” Sungyeol yells at Woohyun’s ridiculous demand. “He will! I will make sure of it!” Woohyun roared angrily as his eyes turned a darker shade of red.



“IT’S HELL HERE! DO YOU THINK HE WILL BE SAFE?!” Sungyeol raged and behind that anger, was fear. “YOU THINK YOU CAN SAVE HIM EVERY TIME? HELL IS DANGEROUS AND SO ARE YOU!” Sungyeol flared in anger. Woohyun was quiet- dead quiet. The dark navy blue haired demon knows that whatever Sungyeol had said was the truth, but no, he wouldn’t let Sunggyu go- not ever again.



“You will ALWAYS be a threat!” Sungyeol said truthfully as he glared at Woohyun. “You’re wrong!” Everyone was shocked by the sudden voice that spoke and turned all their head to look at Myungsoo who had been quiet all the while.



“Woohyun- he had tamed his inner beast- it was extremely difficult, but he did it,” Myungsoo said proudly as he gave Woohyun a smile. “So don’t you dare say that he would harm Sunggyu,” Myungsoo continued as he shot a deadly look at Sungyeol.



“Stay out of this, Myungsoo,” Sungyeol warned as he returned a menacing stare. “No, I won’t! Not when you’re not staying out of this too,” Myungsoo answered and stared back, forming a staring competition.



There seemed to be a deep hatred between Myungsoo and Sungyeol which Woohyun didn’t even know it existed. The atmosphere was so tense and thick and it doesn’t seem like they were talking about something else instead of Sunggyu.



“Sungyeol, I understand that you don’t trust me,” Woohyun said, trying to stop the atmosphere from worsening. “I swear on my life that I would protect Sunggyu- I will make sure no one lays their hands on him and they would have to walk through my dead body to even touch his hair,” Woohyun swore as his iris darkened into a deeper shade of blood red. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: AWWWWW DID I JUST TRICKED YOU GUYS THAT IT WAS THE BAD DEMONS?!?! OF COURSE IT'S SUNGYEOL! (HAVE YOU GUYS FORGOTTEN THAT THE THREE ANGELS WAS SEARCHING FOR THEIR PRECIOUS GYU?) Okay anyways, an early update for you all. :)

Because.....(I feel that....HAHAHA OMG JK).....

I'VE REACHED 145 SUBS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG (I HOPE YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ALL MEAN TO ME BY NOW, LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN MUCH!!! <3 <3 <3 <3)

Have you all seen the new comeback 'advertisement'? Their logo is so nice!!!! I'm so excited.

HAHAHAHAHHA, Last Romeo? I bet there's gonna be a lot of new woogyu fanfics soon about gyu being juilet and hyun being romeo. HAHAHAHA I NEED TO STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE LIKE RIGHT NOW. (you'll be disappointed if you really know how stupid I am in real life)

Just so you know, I love comments. :)

And do subscribe & upvote if you haven't done so. 

LOVE YOU ALL READERS. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

OMG I'M GOING TO THE CORNER NOW AND CRY OF HAPPINESS BECAUSE OF ALL YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!!! (T.T)