Mine

Angels and Demons

We, we don't have to worry about nothing,
Cause we got the fire, and we're burning one hell of a something,
They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space,
Light it up, like we're the stars of the human race, human race.

When the lights started out, they don't know what they heard,
Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world,
We'll be raising our hands, shining up to the sky,
Cause we got the fire, fire, fire,
yeah we got the fire fire fire.

And we gonna let it burn burn burn burn,
We gonna let it burn burn burn burn,
Gonna let it burn burn burn burn,
We gonna let it burn burn burn burn.

~Burn- Ellie Goulding 

 

 

"Those who hurt you, shall perish"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Chapter Twenty One: Mine



The purple demon leaned closer towards Sunggyu and trapped him to the corner- leaving him nowhere to run to. “H-Hey, what are you doing?” Sunggyu asked nervously as he tried to find a way out of the demon’s hold. “My name is Kai,” The demon ignored Sunggyu question as he looked at Sunggyu’s milky white neck. “Just thought you should know who you are giving your blood to,” Kai replied as he breathed on Sunggyu’s neck.



Sunggyu started panicking when he sees such closeness between the demon and him. He squirmed and started to push Kai off him with all his might. However, Kai smirked and appears unaffected. The struggling that the angel did were just futile attempts of escaping from the demon.



Feeling annoyed by the angel’s movements, Kai gripped onto Sunggyu’s neck with a loose grip as he tilted his head to show the white expanse of Sunggyu’s pale skin- inviting him. The purple demon could not resist the temptation right in front of him. Kai opened his mouth widely, showing his sharp canines proudly before sinking his teeth down into Sunggyu’s skin.



The delicious red and thick blood filled the purple demon’s mouth as the demon drank Sunggyu’s blood greedily- making sure that he didn’t waste any of the angel’s precious blood. “H-Hyun….Help-p…” The red head whimpered pitifully when he felt the sharp stinging pain on his neck. The purple demon was angered by the words of the angel as he bit even harder down the pale white skin.



Something ticked off the purple demon when he heard the angel calling Woohyun for help instead of begging him for release. The pale white skin tore apart easily due to the deep bite caused by the purple demon as more dark red blood flowed out from Sunggyu’s neck. The taste of the honey-like blood was overwhelming- it was impossible for the demon to stop tasting such precious blood.



Kai was desperate for the angel’s blood and thought he would turn crazy if he stopped taking the blood from the red head. The way the sweet blood exploded in his mouth- he could only feel his beast urging to drink more. Weak and tired, Sunggyu finally stopped moving- like a prey, he was caught by the predator as he slumped onto the tight grip of the purple demon.



Sunggyu had lost all his strength and was unable to use his powers when he was still injured. Darkness seems to be calling out to him and he felt like he was having a Déjà vu. Ironically, darkness recently starts to feel warm and comforting. Perhaps, after staying in hell for a few days, he seemed to have become more accustomed to the darkness.



His eyes were starting to close when he felt his blood draining away. The red head mumbled something incoherently before blacking out, succumbing to the darkness. The last thing that was in his mind was a certain black haired demon. The red head was just sorry that he had opened that door- now he was in danger and the black haired demon would definitely blame himself for it. Sorry….Hyun….



The door was knocked down and Kai was flung off and crashed onto the hard wall without any warning. Like an untamed beast, Woohyun was ready to kill the one who had touched his angel. How dare he touch precious angel? There was no way the angered navy haired demon would forgive that purple demon.



There was a loud crash heard when Woohyun pounced onto the demon, strangling the purple demon in a tight hold on his neck. The purple demon tried struggling to push the demon off him, but the navy haired demon was too strong. Woohyun seemed to love how the other demon struggled in his hold as he gasped desperately for air.



Never touch what’s mine,” Woohyun growled lowly, sending vibrations to the ground as he pierced a dark blue flame through the demon. The purple demon couldn’t escape from the blow, had a hole through his stomach. However, the purple demon was still not dead. He shot a dark purple flame at Woohyun, who managed to dodge it easily. Taking advantage of the loosening of the hold on the purple demon, Kai lunged towards his new found enemy right in front of him.



Woohyun landed onto the ground with a loud crash. Kai seemed to have felt his powers increasing- he figured out it must be due to the angel’s blood. The stomach in his hole seemed to have disappeared, returning him back to his original state. “You didn’t claim him,” Kai stated the fact as he slammed a shining purple flame towards Woohyun.



The navy haired demon tried to dodge but his attacks were too fast. This was strange- way too strange.  The purple demon in front of him should be just a normal demon. How could he have shot his attacks at such quick speed? Kai didn’t give Woohyun another moment to think- he formed a huge flame in his hands- big enough to even be a shield and hit the navy haired demon accurately.



The navy haired demon was immediately sent backwards and crashed onto the wall behind him. The walls shook violently as it started to form crack lines, slowly splitting the whole wall, falling apart- pinning Woohyun down onto the ground. The soft of the thuds of the footsteps got louder as Kai approached the fallen demon and pull his shirt, dragging him off the ground and slammed back onto the ground.



Woohyun could feel the injuries all over his body, recovering at a speed too slow for his liking. However, to the navy haired demon’s relief, he seemed to have no heavy injuries as he didn’t notice any bleeding. “His blood….” The purple demon smirked as he noticed the death glare formed on Woohyun’s face every time he mentioned about the angel.

 

Tasted so good,” Kai leaned closer towards Woohyun and whispered next to his ear on purpose, provoking the demon below him. That was it- it was Woohyun’s last straw. The navy haired demon seemed to have recovered by the time Kai took to tell him how much he had enjoyed Sunggyu’s blood. Woohyun turned over his position and slammed a dark black flame into the purple demon.   

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: LET THE ACTION START (again)..........Seems like someone is really mad huh. Hahahaha. 

As you can see the previous chapter's photos are screwed cause of photobucket. How dare they cheat my feelings like this?!

I shall fix the photos again when I'm free (so just bear with pics which you can't see :P)

So how do you all find this chapter? Comment to let me know! :D <3

173 SUBS NOW....... *Dances around stupidly like a dork*

LOVE ALL MY READERS SO MUCH!!! <3 <3 <3 

tumblr_m4b04hm8s91r13wbbo2_500.gif