Warmth

Angels and Demons

 

A selfish greed and
a clinging obsession,
I shout for this damn love,
sadly, sadly, I want you,
I am always looking at you anxiously,
But now you are forbidden,
Sadly, sadly, I want you.

 

~Request- Infinite

 

 

“I miss your touch,”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chapter Nineteen: Warmth



Even though it was already ten in the morning, there was no sign of bright lights. The lights were dim in Hell and it looked like it was already evening when it was still early. Woohyun woke up first, staring at the older who was hugging him cutely like a child. The black haired demon couldn’t help but smile at how adorable Sunggyu looks when he is still sleeping.



Woohyun remembers the older’s habit of snuggling anyone beside him when he was sleeping. He pulled Sunggyu closer towards him, inhaling the brunet wonderful scent that he had missed dearly. The brunet seemed to have stirred at the demon’s action and tried to move away from Woohyun. Sunggyu suddenly feels too warm when he felt a sudden soft pull.



It was too hot for him- the heat that was radiating from the warm object, the angel squirms and tried moving away from the warmness. However, the hold on Sunggyu was too strong and he was too tired to move away from the warmth and decided to embrace the warmness instead. It was rare to feel such warmth.


The demon smiles when he sees how easily the older gives into his embrace. Looking at the older’s beautiful face, he was so glad Sunggyu looked for him. Why did he even let the angel go? You’re mine……I’m not going let anyone else touch you…… It was obvious that Woohyun had a possessive tendency towards the angel who was held tightly in his embrace.



If the angel were to feel hurt, the demon will feel ten times worse. The dark haired demon would never want to see Sunggyu in pain for the rest of his life. Anyone who tries to lay a finger on his beloved angel, will die terribly. However, Woohyun was afraid- so terribly scared that the older would not accept his love and just treated him as a good friend. No, you will accept me, no matter what…… Woohyun looked at Sunggyu’s flawless face as he the older’s cheeks softly and tenderly.



When Sunggyu feels the soft and warm fingers caresses his cheeks, he mumbled incoherently at the sudden warmness that invaded his cheeks. “Mmm…warm….too warm….” The older mumbled softly as Woohyun just stared at the angel lovingly. Why was the angel being so adorable like a child? Woohyun couldn’t bear to wake the older up, but he had to wake the other up. He knew that the angel would sleep the whole day off if he didn’t wake him up.



“Wake up, princess,” Woohyun said as he shook the angel softly. Sunggyu whines, automatically shaking his head and dug his head further into Woohyun’s chest not wanting to wake up. The angel was exhausted from the previous attack and all he wants was to lie on the bed and bask in the warmness for the whole day.       



Woohyun chuckles as he knew that it wasn’t easy to wake the older up. It wasn’t the first time he had tried to wake the angel up. The red hair continued to sleep in his embrace. As much as he wants the older to sleep, Woohyun needed to get out of his bed, he had things to be done. “Gyu,” The demon tries again as he shook the older’s arm back and forth.



The red head refuses to budge as he continued to sleep. Aish….What do I do with you…. Woohyun sighs as he tried his best not to give in to the other who wants to sleep badly. Leaving him with no choice, the demon released his hold on the older and tried to pry away the hands which were hugging him tightly.



However, that sudden action seemed to alert the older as the older tightens his grip over Woohyun’s arm. You’ll definitely be the death of me….. Woohyun laughs as he stared at the red head, who was now frowning, not untightening his hold on the demon. After waiting for five minutes, the older fell back into a deep slumber and his grip on Woohyun softens.



The demon took the opportunity and sneaked off the bed, without waking the older. Sunggyu was hugging a huge bear in replacement of Woohyun as the demon looked at his angel for one last time before leaving the room.



“Is he going to be fine alone in the house?” Myungsoo asked as his face filled with uncertainty. Woohyun nodded as he knew that he couldn’t bring Sunggyu out- it was too dangerous. “Let’s go,” The transformed raven said as he both disappeared in a blink of an eye.



Sunggyu only woke up at 2pm when it was already quite dark. The red head’s eyebrows scrunched when he felt the loss of warmness. He felt cheated when he woke up to find a huge bear in replacement of the demon.  For a moment, he panicked when he didn’t see the younger next to him. However, he saw the letter beside the desk for him.



Woohyun clearly stated that he would be back after he settled some stuff and warned him to not step out of his house. The angel sighed in annoyance when he was stuck in the house alone without any entertainment. The worst part was that the red head was banned from going anywhere because Hell was definitely too dangerous for him.



The red head pouted as he failed to mimic the demon’s scrambled eggs as his eggs were overcooked. Thankfully, there were some books on the shelves and a television to keep him company. The red head roared into laughter when he saw a funny variety program on the television. The rest of the day went by painfully slow and Woohyun was still not back yet.



Sunggyu was getting sleepy as he could feel his eyelids getting heavier as he closed his eyes and sleeps on the sofa. The red head was awakened by the ringing sound of the doorbell. Sunggyu runs towards the door eagerly and opened the door.


The demon stood at the front of the door smirked at Sunggyu. Before the red head could do anything, he was hit on his neck and he fell into unconsciousness. “Didn’t anyone warn you not to open the door for strangers?” Those were the last words Sunggyu heard before falling into the abyss of darkness.     

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I know the ending of the update is like:

HONESTLY, I TRIED! 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LEADER GYU, KIM SUNGGYU!!!!! Please stay happy and healthy! Continue to be the adorable squishy leader! :D

I just can't believe how a person like him is 25. I wanna look squishy too at the age of 25. :P

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, i better stop with all my pic spam. 

I shall end it off with Woogyu :P

 

 

 

To my Happiness readers, I have uploaded a oneshot (yes, I managed to finish it on time) Do take a look at it! <3 

Don't forget to leave a comment on this chapter! And for new readers, do upvote & subscribe to this fic!

Love you readers!!!

BYEEEEEEEE *Waves*!!!