Captured

Angels and Demons

 

 

 

 

All my friends tell me I should move on,
I'm lying in the ocean, singing your song,
Ahhh, that's how you sang it,
Loving you forever, can't be wrong,
Even though you're not here, won't move on,
Ahhh, that's how we played it.

And there's no remedy for memory your face is,
Like a melody, it won't leave my head,
Your soul is haunting me and telling me,
That everything is fine,
But I wish I was dead.

Everytime I close my eyes,
It's like a dark paradise,
No one compares to you,
I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side.

~Dark Paradise- Lana Del Rey

 

 

 

"How could I lose you so easily?"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Twenty: Captured



“Sunggyu?” Woohyun’s deep voice echoed through the living room as he called out the older’s name when he returned back home. Weird….. The demon thought to himself as he couldn’t sense the angel’s presence. The next moment he knew was Myungsoo holding onto a letter and pushing the letter into his hands.



Woohyun’s eyes scanned through the letter quickly as he cursed angrily. How could he lose the older just within a day? The demon blamed himself as he tightens his fists furiously. “Don’t follow me,” Woohyun warned Myungsoo before disappearing in a flash. Within a minute, a transformed Woohyun was on his way to look for his angel. 



Woohyun gritted his teeth as he thought back to the times when Sunggyu almost lost his life. Whoever who had taken the red head away from him, would die- terribly. The demon recalled what was stated in the letter he had read which angered him even more- if possible. He clenched his fists together tightly and gritted his teeth angrily. How dare they use Sunggyu as a bait to lure him? The only way they could lay a finger on the angel, is to kill him first.



Darkness. The empty darkness surrounded Sunggyu and he couldn't even see a single thing. He was inside a dark room and he could feel himself getting weaker and weaker by every second. The red head doesn't understand why he was abducted. One minute he was waiting for Woohyun's arrival and the next minute, he was trapped in this dark room.



His heart thumped against his chest wildly as beads of perspiration trickled down his forehead. At that moment, he thought of the dark haired man who would be searching for him frantically, wondering where he had disappeared to. 



The soft thuds of someone's footsteps approaching the dark room had alerted the red head. The door was unsealed by a special demonic code and a man entered the room. Suddenly, there were rows of candles that lit up at the sides of the room.



Sunggyu scrunched his eyebrows as he tried to recognize the unfamiliar face in front of him. "Sleeping beauty, finally awake?" The dark brown haired young man asked mockingly. Sunggyu recognized the man straight away when he heard his voice. He was the man who had taken him away! 



"What do you want?" Sunggyu asked fiercely, eyes not breaking contact with the other. "Wow, feisty one we got here," The young man said, his chin. "Do you know what demons do to feisty angels?" The young man's eyes suddenly turned dark violet, skin following the same color as his eyes.



The demon’s nails grew long and sharp and he actually grew a tail. His once brown hair was now replaced by a light lilac color. Shocked by his sudden transformation, Sunggyu started moving backwards. That man- he is definitely not a normal demon. This is the first time he had seen a demon with a tail. 



"Scared now?" The demon went close Sunggyu as he continued to move backwards, hitting the walls behind me. However, despite his odd appearance, he resembled one of those green demons he had fought earlier. Sunggyu cursed inwardly and make it a point to never open the doors until he knew who the person was- if he made out of here alive. There was one thing that Sunggyu sure about demons- they seemed to love power and domination more than any other species.



"I'm sorry, I promise I will behave," Sunggyu pleaded as he had an innocent look plastered on his face. The red head would have to lower his pride if he wants to live and stall time for Woohyun to find him. "Good," the purple demon his cheeks softly. "Do you know why you are here?" The demon asked as he withdrew his hands away from him.



"No, why am I here?" Sunggyu asked timidly. Somebody should totally present an award to the angel for his excellent acting. The purple demon had been totally taken in by his acting, thinking that Sunggyu was afraid of him and had become obedient. The demon broke his eye contact as he turned his head away sharply, backing off from the angel.



"Apparently, you are Woohyun's treasure and we are keeping you as a captive in exchange for Woohyun," The demon stated simply as turned his head back to look at the angel. "And I can understand why he wants to keep you to himself," The demon roamed his eyes suggestively all over Sunggyu's body.



The red head shifted uncomfortably and felt so filthy when he was eyed by the demon. "You are supposed to die along with Woohyun, but, it would be a waste to lose a beauty like you," Sunggyu shivered when the demon appears right in front of him and whispered into his ears. 



"I could help you out," The demon paused as he eyed on Sunggyu's white neck. "If you become mine instead," The purple demon said as he Sunggyu's creamy pale neck. Sunggyu felt so disgusted by the purple demon's act and held himself back from breaking the demon's hideous face.



Sunggyu was not stupid- he knew that this was just a trap for Woohyun. The red head was extremely worried for the younger. The angel wanted the dark haired man to be safe and unhurt. He didn't want Woohyun to risk his life for Sunggyu.



"Y-Yours?" Sunggyu stuttered. "Yes, mine..." The demon's eyes twinkled to light violet for a second, before turning back to dark violet. Yes, Sunggyu's theory was definitely right; demons love to be the dominating one. "I will make you mine...." The purple demon's thumb Sunggyu's collarbone softly.



The angel shivered at the sudden warm touch which made him revulsed away from the demon. He loathed how the demon was touching him. A part of him felt so dirty- he missed Woohyun’s comforting embrace. The red head wanted the Woohyun to get this repulsive guy away from him.



However, Sunggyu couldn't show the demon any rebellion- he didn't know what the purple demon could do to him. The red head was still injured and recovering from his previous attacks, he needed more time to think of a way to escape. 



"Strange....." The purple demon murmured softly as he continued eyeing on Sunggyu's neck. After the soft muttering, the demon started laughing loudly. Sunggyu tilted his head in confusion, not understanding the demon's weird behavior.



"I can't believe it..." The demon said incredulously, staring at Sunggyu. The angel thought that the demon in front of him must have turned crazy. "He didn't claim you!" The purple demon exclaimed excitedly. Failing to understand what the demon meant, Sunggyu crunched his eyebrows.



"Ahhh....I guess he haven't told you yet..." The light lilac haired demon said as he his chin. "What are you talking about?" Sunggyu asked in curiosity. "Demons could only claim one person to be their mate in their whole life. Demons would love their mates unconditionally. However, there's definitely a flaw in this mating system.



If their mates get hurt, they would feel hurt too. And if it happens that their mates dies, they would bound to feel extreme pain physically and mentally- taunting and exhausting them for the rest of their lives. Thus, not many demons are willing to find a mate as majority of the demons prefer to roam around freely. I didn't expect Woohyun to be one of them- after how he fought the two other demons for you...." The demon explained, while Sunggyu's eyes widened at his explanation. 



"But, I have been bitten several times..." Sunggyu replied, not understanding how the mating system works. The other just burst out laughing, showing his pointy and sharp teeth. "There's a proper way to claim a mate, a special procedure," The dark violet haired demon whispered, breathing against his neck.



Shocked by the purple demon's sudden movement, he jerked backwards, hitting his head hard against the wall. He winced in pain when he felt the sharp pain at the back of his head as he raised his hands and rubbed his head softly. "You smell really good," The demon said as he his lips, eyes turning a darker shade of purple.



The angel looked at his hands which were filled with a small patch of red blood and the slight dampness that he did not felt previously. The red head realized that the accidental hit on the head against the wall had caused him to bleed. Sunggyu cursed at his inappropriate timing to bleed. The last thing he wanted is to bleed in front of a transformed blood lusty demon. Why do I always have such a terrible luck?! 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oppsy, >>>Cliffie alert!!!<<< Gyu is in danger, OH NO! :(

Time for chaser Hyun to appear!

And yet, i have uploaded another chapter for the week! :D 

I need more inspirations to write the next few chapters (total writer's block T.T)

Oh well! 

So, leave a comment below to make me happy (because an intern's life is tough)

Subscribe and upvote~ :D

Once again, Thank you for your support! Love you readers so much!!!

168 subbies *starts thinking if I'm hallucinating*