Special Chapter I

Angels and Demons

58d4cde968a5725c50abd378e4125e2da66d9904

"You are being ridiculous"

"No, I am not!" 

"I COULD DIE!"

"Sunggyu, please"

"No, just look at the way it spins, I rather go to hell than to put my down on that ride!" 

"Please! I really wanna try that ride and besides, you know I will never leave you alone" 

"I will be fine!" Sunggyu insisted, rolling his eyes. 

"That's what you said two months ago and you got into a car accident because you tried to save an injured stray puppy in the middle of the road," Woohyun could not shake his fear off when he remembered the time when the hospital informed him that Sunggyu was in the hospital. The demon rushed off to the hospital and find Sunggyu with a bandage around his arms, smiling and hugging onto a sleeping puppy tightly. It turned out that the angel have a soft spot for puppies and he adopted that stray puppy and named him 'namu'.

"......that is because namu reminded me of you..." Sunggyu looked down on the floor in guilt and mumbled softly as he knew how worried the demon was when the hospital called him. The raven nearly did not let the red head out of the house for a month.

"What did you say?" Woohyun raised his eyebrows as he heard the other mumbled. 

"Ah...nothing," Sunggyu shook his head. 

"Urghhh Hyung please!....Only once alright? Please!!!" The demon pleaded. 

The red head was shocked that the demon have begged him- Nam Woohyun would never put his ego or pride down. 

"Do I even have a choice?" The angel sighed in defeat. 

This was it. The angel prefer a faster death- he would prefer all the other demons attacking him than to be seated in that ugly purple plastic seat. Heck! Even the safety belts around him wasn't helping him! He was nervous- shaking his off! Nam Woohyun will pay for this! How is it that he had agreed to his crazy request?

Everyone knew Kim Sunggyu's only weakness was roller coasters (well besides the happy demon beside him). This was the worst! Who the hell invented all these horrible roller coasters?! Why do humans even like and enjoy this? Could someone please explain to the red head because he don't find any excitement or thrill to take any of these heart-dropping and dangerous rides. 

"Don't worry, you will be fine!" Woohyun gave a reassuring smile as he grabbed onto the angel's palms tightly. Sunggyu was shaking in fear, he cannot seem to calm the erratic beating of his heart; his heart was about to burst out of his chest.

"Relax...Breathe....You're an angel. How could you be afraid of these rides?" Woohyun chuckled when he saw Sunggyu's worried and panicking look on his face. 

"Yah! So what? You're also scared of Ahjumma!" Sunggyu stared at Woohyun. As ironic as it seems, Woohyun appear to be afraid of their landlord lady, who is in her mid-forties. She favoured the red head more than the raven- probably because Sunggyu had always volunteered to help her out with her laundry. 

When Woohyun was about to reply, the seats started lifting upwards- the red head screamed his lungs off. The other middle school kids stared at Sunggyu and rolled their eyes as if they were trying to tell him ‘Weak Ahjusshi, if you can't handle it, give it up and stay on the ground where you belong’. Woohyun tried to calm the older down even though he could feel his arms were about to be snapped off by the way Sunggyu was hanging onto for his dear life.

"OH MY LORD!!!" The angel yelled in a high pitch as they swing upwards to the sky, turning three hundred and sixty degrees- and they were hang upside down in the air for a minute before the horror of spinning in circles continued. The red head could feel that his soul was leaving him, he was praying for the ride to come to an end. It was as if the heavens have answered the poor angel's prayers as it slowly moved downwards till the ride come to a stop. 

"Gyu....?" Woohyun shook the frightened angel- close to tears.

"Hyunnie!" The demon weakened at the angel's plead to help him get off the ride.

"I can't feel my legs... please get me out of this..." Sunggyu sobbed as his eyes were brimmed with tears. 

It would be mean of Woohyun if he laughed at the angel’s terrified state now but the younger have given in to the desperate cries of the angel. He shall stop teasing his poor baby. 

Woohyun unbuckled his own safety belt before helping the poor angel out of the seat. Sunggyu barely have any energy left- his knees buckled when he stood up and almost fell. Thankfully, the demon was right next to him to support his precious angel. 

"Hyunnie...." Sunggyu called the younger. The demon stopped and stared at the older.

"My legs....I can’t move them..." Sunggyu cried. The demon chuckled before squatting on the floor. 

"Climb onto my back," The raven offered. The angel blushed deeply. Despite hating the idea of being carried by Woohyun, the red head agreed because it was his only choice- he could no longer walk any further.

The raven piggybacked the older as he walked back to the carpark. There were onlookers staring and pointing at them. Woohyun smiled as he ignored the weird stares when he saw the angel's cheeks dusted in pink.

"I am going to tell Ahjumma you spoiled her television!" Sunggyu mumbled as he tightened his hands against his waist and ducked his head on Woohyun's neck. The demon's face turned pale but regained his composure as he continued walking.

"Try me and I will have you on top of that ride alone," Woohyun snickered.

"Woohyun!" Sunggyu groaned. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heya guys! I bet you all are shocked to see an update? (even though its just a short one like almost 1k) 

I hope it's a pleasant surprise! 

Woahhhh, it have been 2 years (last updated Oct 2014) since I completed this fic and at that time I think I had 280ish subs? Now it's 400 subs! WOW, how did you guys find this fic??? Hahahaha. 

Well, it's kinda special short chapter (a short update on woogyu's life in mortal world xD) because this fic reached 400 subs which made me go like O.O 

Thank you for supporting me and subbing even though it is already completed. 

For my dear subbies who commented even after this fic is completed, Thank you so much and sorry I was busy and didn't replied you all BUT BUT BUT BUT I promise I read ALL of your comments!!!!!!!!

You guys can check out other fics of mine
> The Survivors (ongoing; collaboration with my friend^^) 
> The Assassin (aka my latest one shot/writing?)
> Happiness (all the rest of the random one shots that I thrown in here)
> Walking down the memory lane (MY FIRST FIC ITS SO OLD and tbh it was quite horribly written xD)
 

It would be great if you leave a comment on how you find this special chapter + do you enjoy this whole fic + how did you guys end up finding this fic? xD I know its a hard request but I'm rather curious. 

My dearest subbies, 

Thank you //suffocates you to death with woogyu's love//

tumblr_m6k4acsP7U1rsbkjlo1_500.gif

tumblr_nujd179SuN1ud4g4ho3_500.gif

 

tumblr_mv9jisnfJu1r41kumo4_r2_500.gif

tumblr_mfffu2NZbk1r40rxao1_r3_500.gif

giphy.gif

 

/gifs are not mine and credit are to respective owners/