Blood

Angels and Demons

My heart keeps moving
Slowly, it goes to you

Look at me, I’m crazily writhing toward you, hands reaching
I steal your closed mouth and lips and the more I draw you out in my head
Time passes faster and tells you to only look at me

Do you know how scared I am? You already took my heart
I won’t turn around, I want you

Come with me, trust me
Only look at me, don’t look back
Come with me even if it’s hard
I’ll endure through it if you stay by my side

~Follow me- Infinite

 

Chapter Twenty Nine: Blood

 

Sunggyu jolted up in shock. The red head looked to his side- Woohyun was next to him. The angel checked for his pulse- there was still a faint heartbeat. Sunggyu heaved in relief. It was just a dream- Woohyun was still alive. The red head hugged the demon close to him as wet tears flowed down his face. He couldn’t lose Woohyun. The dream must be a warning to him- he had to act early before it was too late.

 

The red head sat still next to the sleeping demon. Sunggyu took a few deep breaths as he calmed himself down. It was now or never. The angel clenched his fists tightly as his white wings spread out prettily while his sun tattoo was glowed in white. There’s no way out of this. The angel was going to save his demon- this was the only way he could live. Sunggyu his lips as he placed his palms over Woohyun’s chest. The best and fastest way to transfer blood to the demon was through his heart.

 

This was it. Sunggyu closed his eyes as he chanted. It was an angel spell which his Sunbaes had taught him when he had pestered for them to teach him how to heal. While he was chanting, Woohyun’s chest was spilt open widely until his stomach as the lifeless demon suddenly let out a loud and painful grunt. The spell had begun. Sunggyu could feel the pain spreading through starting from his palms to his whole body. He let out a tear as he continued chanting repeatedly- he could not stop.

 

It had been five hours since he had started the chant. Sunggyu had only managed to help Woohyun recover up to his stomach. He had not fully healed the demon. The angel was just glad that his healing was working. However, he had started to lose concentration as he transferred his blood slower due to his loss of such a huge amount of blood at a go.

 

No, Sunggyu you have to keep going…. Woohyun was looking better as he started to stop groaning in pain as the red head continued to caress his face softly. It hurt the angel so much to see the demon in pain. Sunggyu could feel himself getting weaker and weaker every second and soon he would not have the strength to keep his hands in place.

 

Something was stuck at the angel’s throat as Sunggyu coughed. Bright red blood drip out from his mouth. This is not good….. He was weakening too fast for this blood transfusion to complete. Sunggyu could feel extreme pain as he tried to hold it within him- he had to be strong for Woohyun. The red head felt like his limbs were torn apart as more blood from his mouth was splattered onto the lifeless demon’s opened chest.

 

“H…Hy-yun….” Sunggyu’s voice was barely audible as he tried to wake the younger up. His attempts were futile as the demon still laid on the bed lifelessly. Please, at least let me save him first…. Sunggyu begged in his mind as he heard footsteps from far away. Someone was definitely coming for them.

 

The red head heard sounds- sounds of someone fighting off the protective guard he had set over the abandoned house. That guard would probably drag him some time. He just needed a bit more- as he saw how the demon was healed up to his left chest. He needed at least thirty minutes more. The first layer of his guard had broken down.

 

The red head began to panic as there was just two more guard left before the intruder was able to get in. Twenty minutes more- Crash! Yet another layer was being broken down. The intruder was definitely a high ranked demon- no one could break the protective guard off so easily. The angel did not give up as he continued chanting- even faster this time.

 

The last layer of guard was broken and there stood a cloaked demon in his room. “How sweet, an angel sacrificing for his love one,” The dark and deep chuckle escaped from the unknown intruder. Just five more minutes- he had to delay that demon no matter what. He could not let his efforts be gone to waste. The red head lifted his hands weakly as he shot a white beam of lights out. Unfortunately, that attack had missed the demon.

 

The cloaked demon crackled deeply as he took off his hood. His silver hair was shown as he grinned evilly. “Shall we start?” The demon tilts his head slightly as he cracked his knuckles. Just two more minutes…. Sunggyu concentrated and ignored the approaching demon. A light bounded the small area as it created a slight shield over Woohyun and the red head. The intruder chuckled at the silly spell that he broke easily with a snap of his fingers.

 

“So, you are just some useless angel after all…. Wonder why he took a fancy on you,” The silver haired man laughed as he launched forward. Done… Sunggyu thought to himself as he felt himself pushed off the ground and flung to the wall. “H-Hyun-n,” Those were the last words that rolled of Sunggyu’s tongue before he gave into the darkness.

 

“This defeat is mine,” The silver haired demon straddled the sleeping demon. The intruder’s hands formed a huge bright orange flame, aiming it on top of Woohyun’s face and released it. At that moment, the demon under the silver haired demon disappeared. Before the intruder could turn to find the black haired demon, he felt a strong attack on his chest.

 

Woohyun had woken up and turned as his hair was navy dark blue and eyes were coal black. The pureblood straight away recognized who the intruder was. The cloaked demon fits perfectly into Myungsoo’s description of the infamous rebel leader.

 

The rebel’s leader was finally here- Kim Himchan. It was the infamous rebel’s leader wicked acts all along. All the demons who were sent to destroy him- hurting and even killing Sunggyu- it was all this demon’s evil scheme. Woohyun swore to himself that he would never let the leader off. The pureblood’s heart pumped blood quickly into his veins as his coal black eyes unconsciously glowed even darker.    

 

Without any words the navy haired demon pressed his hands, burning the silver haired demon’s throat as he cut off his airways. The silver haired demon was not easily defeated as he sent a bright orange flame towards Woohyun’s stomach.

 

The Pureblood gritted his teeth as he lost his grip on the Himchan’s neck. The rebel’s strong leader was shocked by the powerful attacks from the navy haired demon. He had never met such a strong competitor. Woohyun was definitely not an easy demon- the leader knew it the moment he lost all his demons to him.  

 

A loud growl resonated throughout the whole house as a warning before Woohyun pounced on the silver haired demon. Himchan managed to barely dodge away from the navy haired demon’s attack. The attacks were fast- too fast even for Pureblood. The navy haired demon in front of him seemed to be attacking like a crazy monster.

 

The silver haired demon shot a few bright orange flames which none of them managed to hit Woohyun due to his fast speed. Within another second, the leader was knocked off the ground with the pounding of several attacks by the navy haired demon. The leader had never felt so much pain in his life- with those black flames continuous ramming into his body. The demon on top of him had definitely lost control. The last Himchan saw was the taunting angry coal black eyes and the disheveled dark hair of the Pureblood- looking like a horrifying monster. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Phew! What a chapter to write. So were you guys surprised the rebel's leader was Himchan? Initially i wrote the rebel's leader without thinking a character (face) for the leader and wanting to leave it for you guys' imagination. Oh well~ So, Woohyun had really gone mad. What happened to Sunggyu? TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT TO THE ENDING!~ OMG. HAHAAH I can't believe this too. I'm finally ending the story. sobs sobs. I guess every start comes to an end right? Await for the next chapter my 273 subbies!~~~

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE LEAVE A COMMENT AFTER YOU READ THE CHAPTER AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER! I LOVE ALL OF YOU READERS! *group hug*

 

036CB73351A400D326BFF2

 

//pic credit to respective owner//

 

SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT CHAPTER!~