The Kill

Angels and Demons

Didn't expect this is how things would go,
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind,
Now looking back i wish i could rewind.

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me,
No i can't live without you no more,
Oh i stay up til you're next to me,
Til this house feels like it did before,
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah.


~Insomnia- Craig David


 

“I will make sure that those who hurt you- will never hurt you, ever again,”


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chapter Fourteen: The Kill



When Woohyun reached the place where the angel was, he was reminded horribly how Sunggyu almost lost his life under the hands of Sungjong. What he saw this time round was even worse, that horrible scene of two green demons the life out of Sunggyu would never leave his mind. He shook angrily as he lost all control.



In a spilt second, the two demons who were feeding on the lifeless Sunggyu were thrown far away as they were slammed onto the ground. “How dare you touch what’s mine!” The navy blue haired demon raged as he pulled the two demons’ head forcefully and smashed their heads on the ground harshly. The impact was so strong that it had caused the ground to shake violently.



The two green demons that were taken off guard with their head banged on the ground with such strong impact that they ended up in a daze- they could feel their skull breaking. Woohyun didn’t give a second thought as he formed a fiery red flame in his palms easily and forced it through the white haired demon.   



The white haired demon felt the huge blow through its stomach, causing an immerse pain and let out a loud and extremely sharp wail. The other demon felt threatened by the sudden attack from the angered demon on top of him and even more afraid when he saw his partner yelled in pain.



“I-I will give-e you that angel-l, Spare us-s!” The crooked nose demon begged as he didn’t want to lose his life over an angel even though the angel’s blood was the best blood he had. “Too late!” Woohyun hissed as he sent his next whirling ball of flames in his hands and crushed onto the begging demon’s chest where his heart is located at, killing him immediately.



The white haired demon barely was able to regain his senses when he saw his partner lying next to him, dead. “W-Why?” The white haired demon asked as he started moving away from the approaching demon. “Because you took what’s mine,” Woohyun stated simply.



His red eyes turned a darker shade of red as an enormous ball of flames formed in his palms. That ball of flames emitted a strong wave of heat all over the area, causing smoke all over the place. “And no one will hurt what’s mine!” The agitated Woohyun shot the big flame across, hitting the fearful white haired demon directly.



The white haired, green demon started screaming agonizingly as he was set on fire, burning into flames. The green demon struggled as he rolled on the ground, begging for help pitifully but, to no avail. The white haired demon was burned alive to death. All that was left of him was his skeleton, his ashes flying around in the air. 



When Woohyun tried to calm himself down for fear that the heat he was emitting would hurt the injured angel on the ground. He was frightened by how the angel looked so lifeless, lying on the ground. He didn’t dare to check if the angel was still alive. Woohyun gathered his courage as he walked towards his beautiful angel who he had missed like crazy



“Sungyeol, did you hear that?” The shortest angel with chestnut brown hair asked Sungyeol as he nodded his head, face filled with worries. “It’s Sunggyu,” Sungyeol confirmed with his shaky voice. “Let’s go save our favorite princess,” The bronze haired angel patted Sungyeol’s shoulders to calm the worried angel down. With that being said, they all raced towards the cry of help.



However, the angels weren’t able to reach the place fast enough as they were in their enemy’s land, weakened by the extreme darkness. By the time they had reached the field, they saw the aftermath of the fight that happened earlier. The field looked like it had been through deforestation, trees and the grasses on the ground was burnt, with black smokes surrounding the air. 



There was evidence that a fight had occurred as the remains of two dead demons were on the ground. One of the demons had a horrible death as it looked like it had been burnt to death. There were ashes floating in the air and the presence of the black smokes had made the field look even more abandoned.



There was no sign of living in the field and everything was either burnt or dead. Sungyeol could felt his eyes stinging as he imagined the worst that happened to Sunggyu. His cousin was nowhere to be found and only left trails of his dark red blood on the ground. Sungyeol knelt on the ground as he felt so stupid for not noticing the feelings Sunggyu had felt for the past two months.



“It’s all my fault, I shouldn’t have asked Woohyun to stop meeting Sunggyu,” Sungyeol blamed himself. “In the end, he was in danger because of me, not Woohyun,” Sungyeol started tearing up, thinking that Sunggyu would have been abducted by some blood lust demons or even worse- dead.



The other two angels stared at Sungyeol pitifully as the hugged him. The bronze haired angel patted Sungyeol’s back slowly, trying to calm his crying friend down. “Don’t worry, I don’t think he is dead,” The chestnut brown haired angel said. “Really?” Sungyeol looked up at the brunet, eyes filled with hope.



“Look, since they took him away and not left him here, that means he is still alive,” The brunet nodded his head as he pointed to the remains. “Yes, I agree with what Hoya said,” The bronze haired angel answered.



Feeling less worried after what his companions had said, Sungyeol nodded his head and stood up. “We will find him,” The tall angel declared determinedly. “Yes, we will,” The bronze haired angel agreed as he stared at the vast and damaged field in front of them, thinking deeply how on earth the mess in front of him was created. 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yes, a random nice surprise update for you subbies! Hehehehe.

Yeap, I think I'm crazy for updating a one shot, the survivors and now Angels and Demon. X.X

And doesn't the insomnia lyrics right on top reminds you all Sunggyu's cover for that song? :D  

THIS IS INFINITE IS OVER, I SAW THE LAST EPISODE (IT WAS REALLY FUNNY) THIS (DISS) IS INFINITE ENDED TOO FAST AND EARLY!!! T.T (what do I watch now?!)

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! <3

Please comment, subscribe and upvote! :D 

See you soon and love you all readers and my lovely subbies! <3 <3 <3 <3