Club

Angels and Demons
 
"i revolve around you like a moon. The light are turn off in your love, so leave it and look at me. I’ll cover your deep scars, and make you laugh. And make you mine.." 
 
~ Be Mine- Infinite
 
 
"I care and worry for you more than anyone else,"
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Chapter Two: Club
 
 
At the age of eighteen, Sunggyu and Woohyun had grown inseparable. They went to every place together and can’t be separated no matter what. Like what Woohyun always said to his caretaker when they were young, “A Kim Sunggyu without me is like chopsticks without a spoon, thread without a needle!” However, they both had very different personalities.



Woohyun was more outgoing and he had made many friends, whereas Sunggyu was more of an introvert. He preferred to be alone and hide inside the library instead of going to clubs and parties like how Woohyun always did. He shunned away from anyone who tried to make friends with him. Well, except Sungjong, who was the school librarian and he was someone Sunggyu couldn’t turn away from.



Their friendship was strong, no one could break through. Woohyun know when to leave Sunggyu alone to have his own time. Whereas, Sunggyu know when to let Woohyun have his time with his other friends. Since both of them have always give each other personal space when needed, understood each other perfectly, they never would have thought that something would have gone wrong- terribly wrong.



‘Stay away from him……..You’re going kill him’………………’B….B….Blood………Y-You need his blood’………..‘No you can’t take his blood; he’s Sunggyu, your best friend!’………….‘His red blood, so delicious, just drink a drip of it and it will-’………….. “NO!” Woohyun woke up, sweating buckets. He turned to his left and heaved a sigh of relief when he realized he didn’t wake the soundly asleep brown haired male beside him.



The dreams- nightmares he was having, was getting more common and scarier. Woohyun wasn’t someone who can’t take horror; in fact, Woohyun could take horror very well. Woohyun favorite movie genre is horror- he loves the thrill of watching horror movies. However, this time round, his nightmares were strange and too real to feel like it’s just a dream. What was even scarier was that the nightmares were repeated and it was of him blood from his best friend. Woohyun ran his hands through his slightly sweaty hair and thought that maybe it was because he had watched too many horror shows.



“Gyu, please! Just go with me to that newly opened club, please?” Woohyun begged, pouting as he shook his best friend’s hands back and forth. Sunggyu bite his lips and shook his head, no he couldn’t go to a club no matter how cute his best friend looked right now. He had assignments he haven’t done yet and he absolutely detest clubs- a place where unknown bunch of people grind like monkeys in a dark cave. “Please just once, please!!! Myungsoo can’t make it today!” Woohyun lifted his index finger to show ‘one’ to Sunggyu. Sunggyu sighed deeply, nodded his head to agree with Woohyun’s request, unable to reject the younger.



Sunggyu was dragged out of their shared rented apartment which contributed by both of their salaries from their part time jobs. Sunggyu sulked while seating on the seat next to Woohyun who was talking to a girl next to him. Why do you even bother to ask me out with you when you are going to talk to other people? Music blasted through the speakers, vibrating the enclosed room slightly, was loud enough to even wake up sleeping beauty- well, if she existed. The neon lights were shining everywhere and there were a hell lot of people on the stage, squeezing, jumping, grinding. Sunggyu looked away from the disturbing couple who was in a heated kiss, seating on a couch, just a few meters away from him. Geez, people, get a damn room.



Unable to stand the noisy club any longer, Sunggyu decided to leave. When he turned his head to find his best friend, he was gone. However, Sunggyu managed to find the dark haired male on the dance floor- let’s not elaborate on what he was doing. Sunggyu puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms angrily. Stupid Woohyun, ask me here and then leave me alone. When Sunggyu was about to leave, he was stopped by a tap on his shoulders.



“Sungjong?!” Sunggyu’s eyes widened in surprise that he spotted his friend. He was shocked- why was the obedient librarian doing here? “Sunggyu! I thought I saw the wrong person, but it was you!” The bright pink haired man gave a surprised smile. “What are you doing here?!” Both of them exclaimed at the same time and then giggled after the question was asked. “I was dragged by Woohyun!” Sunggyu whined and pointed to Woohyun who was having fun on the stage. Sungjong gave the dark haired male a fierce stare. Sunggyu didn’t know what have Woohyun done to Sungjong, but Sungjong seemed to hate the other.



“Well, I was just taking a break from all my books,” Sungjong replied Sunggyu as he shrugged his shoulders. “Y-Y-You go to clubs?!” Sunggyu shouted in disbelief. He couldn’t believe Sungjong would be someone who would come to clubs. Sungjong was the last person he would expect to find in a club. Sungjong nodded his head nonchalantly as he looked around- he seemed to be searching for someone, but Sunggyu decided not to interfere with his searching. “Since Woohyun is busy, why don’t I accompany you? Let’s take a fresh air outside,” Sungjong asked as he tilted his head. “Why not?” Sunggyu replied, grinning happily as he could finally get out of this dark and horribly loud cave.



The girl in front of Woohyun was moving onto him- like literally. Woohyun regretted talking to the girl beside him just now because she seemed to be horribly creepy. The way the brown haired girl stares into his eyes, it was as if he was her food for the night. He shuddered involuntarily as his eyes roamed around the room to look for Sunggyu.



He spotted the older sulking and he couldn’t help but to laugh at that expression plastered on his face. He knew how much Sunggyu hated clubs- like how Woohyun hated the library. However, he was still glad the older had followed him out; Sunggyu needed a break from all the books he always stuffed himself in.



Woohyun frowned when he noticed a familiar guy approaching Sunggyu and he recognized that person- he was the librarian in his school. He was the only friend Sunggyu had besides him. Woohyun’s blood boiled when he saw how the pretty librarian grabbed the brown haired male’s hands and brought him out of the club. Woohyun never liked the other friend of Sunggyu; he always gave him a bad feeling. Woohyun pushed the girl away, apologized and followed the duo out, feeling uneasy.
 
 
 
Sungjong brought Sunggyu to an alley, a dark one. Sunggyu could feel his stomach churning, he hated dark places. The only reason he could stand the club was because at least there were still neon lights shining around the place. “S-Sungjong, can we go to somewhere b-b-brighter?” Sunggyu stuttered as the younger continued to walk deeper into the alley. “Sung-g-gjong…” Sunggyu whispered the younger name to get his attention. The younger stopped walking and Sunggyu smiled as he know Sungjong was about to listen to the older and move to a brighter area. However, Sunggyu thought wrongly as Sungjong’s slightly red iris stared into his pair of dark brown orbs. 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
A/N: All i can say is, LET THE ACTION/DRAMA BEGIN! Hehehehe. 
 
Please comment (i wanna know how's the story so far :P), upvote and subscribe (if you haven't done so)
 
And people, you all have to wait for the next update quite long (trying to finish up WDTML first).:/
 
Okay, and I'm off to update WDTML! Check out my latest angst Oneshot! :D 
 
Replies: 
 
PangjytHehehe. Thank god the first chapter turned out fine. Here's the second one! :D
 
DaikatsuDarkness can be a source of comfort for some people, but yet a scary thing for others. :/ And keep your hammer, hahahaha, I don't think it works here. :P 
 
fanyheelsThank you! I thought the first chap was rather crappy. Anyways, what's with the but then....(please continue typing, HAHAH)
 
Fluttershy123AWWWW Thanks! I hope this chapter didn't disappoint you! :P