Attacked

Angels and Demons

My heart beats for you,
I want to hold onto you,
Words I held in and couldn’t say,
I want to shout them loudly,

My feet are running to you,
I miss you.
It hurts so much that I can’t hold it in,
I will tell you,
I love you.

Look at me, waiting for your call,
Look at me, laughing by myself,
Like a fool, I look at you, I can’t hide it.

Day by day, I’m curious about you,
I get fevers and get frustrated,
Do you know how I feel? I’m going crazy.

 

~Lovesick- B.A.P

 

“That painful cry I heard, I wish I would never hear it ever again” 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Thirteen: Attacked


“Awwww, look at the poor worn-out angel,” The white haired demon said with a condescending tone. “And here I thought angels had become stronger,” The other demon mocked. After battling for the past ten minutes, Sunggyu could feel himself getting weaker due to the darkness he was facing.


It was way too dark for Sunggyu to continue his fight and he had to flee. The lamp post was out of the angel’s sight as they were now in an empty field. However, the two devils have not stopped attacking Sunggyu as they were extremely desperate to have him as their meal.


At that moment, the red head felt so dumb to go over to Hell without any plan and now he was about to die under the hands of some hungry demons, without being able to see Woohyun for the last time.


The angel panted heavily as he dodged yet another of the white haired demon’s yellow flames. However, another attack by the demon’s partner caught him off guard as the bright flames hit his stomach, causing him to fall onto his knees.


He cursed inwardly at his poor concentration which would be such a disappointment to his two Sunbaes. Seeing the angel being hit by the strong flames, the white haired demon took the chance to send another yellow blaze towards the red head.


The red head stood up and barely managed to dodge the oncoming attack. The white haired demon hissed angrily, missing its attack against the angel. The crooked nose demon next to the white haired demon stared at the other and both of them nodded their heads simultaneously.


The two creepy demons formed a huge ball of yellow flames in their hands at the same time and aimed it towards Sunggyu from both directions. Sunggyu knew that it was his end as there was no way he could block the oncoming attack with his poor condition.


Sunggyu took a sharp inhale of breath and stood up as he shut his eyes tightly, preparing for the worst. He wasn’t able to fly in Hell- there wasn’t enough light for him and it was too dark. That was the reason why Sungyeol had forbid the red head to go to Hell- it was an extremely dangerous place for all angels.


In Hell, angels would lose most of its powers due to the darkness, which was their biggest weakness. The angels wouldn’t be able to heal as quickly as their healing powers would decrease by at least ten times. With a deep breath, the two green demons released their yellow flaming balls towards Sunggyu.


What-t?!” The white haired demon gasped loudly as the two demons stared at each other in disbelief at the injured angel in front of them. The angel was still standing on the ground unsteadily, with its white wings covering him as a shield.


The attack which the green demons had sent earlier was an ultimate kill- it was almost impossible to escape from that attack, especially a weak angel. The angel, who the demons had thought they had killed perfectly on the spot, was still alive. Dark red blood flowed out of the once perfect white wings, dripping onto the ground, forming small red dots.


The fluffy and white wings were now stained with glowing crimson blood as there was a huge hole on the center of Sunggyu’s wings. The smell of the fresh blood filled the air, threatening to attract the other demons in the whole area. The two demons knew they had to finish the red head in front of them before the other demons arrived to snatch for their meal.


The red head was exhausted as his knees wobbled slightly and he fell onto the sandy ground. The demons immediately held onto the heavily injured angel as they started dragging the angel off the ground. The red head used his last strength to struggle against the strong hold by the two green demons.


“So feisty, even when you are going to die,” The white haired demon spoke in a raspy voice as he extended his fangs threatening to bite the angel’s neck. When Sunggyu felt the cold breath on his neck, it was his natural reaction as he let out a shrill cry.


Woohyun was roaming around the area where the huge mountain lies. He could smell a light scent of blood in the air. However, he was still far away from the scent to confirm if the blood was Sunggyu’s. Nevertheless, he followed the smell of the blood, hoping that Sunggyu was not badly injured or even worse, dead.


Please be alright…..I wouldn’t know what to do if something happened to you……. Woohyun prayed in his mind silently as he searched for the older. His eyes twitched when the smell of blood had suddenly became stronger and he clenched his fists tightly. He easily recognized the familiar sweet scent, the scent he would never forget even if he had died- it was Sunggyu’s.


Woohyun’s inner beast growled angrily when it smelled that familiar sweet scent in the air. However, this time round, the beast was not desperate for the taste of blood but angered by the danger Sunggyu was facing.


Woohyun had managed to tame his beast very well. Ever since the last time Woohyun met up with Sunggyu, the beast understood the pain it had caused and made sure that it would no longer hurt the one Woohyun loves.  


That was how Sunggyu ended up under the beast protection too. Woohyun could feel himself slowly surging with immerse anger, he knew he was about to change soon. The dark haired demon held himself back from changing, he didn’t want to scare the older by his transformation.


At that moment of hesitation, a loud shrill cry pierced through the silent night. That fearful cry was the last straw as it riled the inner beast and Woohyun allowed his angered beast to take over. He knew that the beast was well trained enough to face Sunggyu.


Within seconds, there was a loud and sharp crack sound of his bones as he started changing. After his fast transformation, the beast let out a possessive growl, sending slight vibrations to the ground as he bolted towards the sound of the scream.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello readers! Sorry for the long wait! Your chapter have finally arrived! :D

Woohyun to the rescue! Oh no, Gyu is injured :O Let's just see how things will go! 

AND OHMYGOD PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE NEW AWESOME POSTER THAT MADE FOR ME!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!<3<3

So sorry that i updated the lastest 'The Survivors' here instead of there (I'm still a little bit dazed after a long day). To the 7 people who viewed it, Opps, so sorry! :P

Internship is really tiring and draining, so I don't really have the energy to write during weekdays, but I will continue to write during weekends. :D

So, do continue to support this story!!! :D <3

Please comment (all your comments are so sweeeeeeettttt, it made my day), subscribe (Hello new readers! :D) and upvote if you like this story! :D

See you again soon! LOVE YOU ALL READERS

AND I FINALLY REACHED 105 SUBBIES!!!! OMGGGGG, READERS, YOU ALL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! I honestly didn't expect this fic to get so many subbies, after all it's just some random story i thought of.