Mirror Reflected

Heart Breaker

Chapter 8: Mirror Reflected

-------------------------------------

 

That name.

 

  I observed the other looking fellow. His dark brown shady hair like his eyes that were framed around with thick looking glasses. Around his neck he wore a white scarf and a long navy blue coat. In his arm he held one giant black binder and a small notebook with a pen wrapped in the spiral binding. His eyes wide open looking at the person he called Kwangmin. "I thought you were with the others back at the shop?"

Youngmin furrowed his eye brows. He looked at the elder before him. 'I'm not even at school and I'm still being called Kwangmin.' Youngmin took a step back, "I'm sorry I think you have to wrong person." He bit the bottom of his lip.

"Stop fooling around and come on, let's just go. I think I would know who my own cousin is, " The other said.

  I watched as if I had become part of the background. I stood a few meters apart; clearly keeping my distance from Youngmin and the unknown stranger. I watch the two as their conversation extended into something much more; the tension grew. Their voices rose. What was really happening? I do not know.

"Yah, hyung the others made me come and get you."

   My eyes opened wide and my jaw literally dropped, staring at one to the other. The boy as tall as the other. It was like looking at a mirror except he had a darker hair color, like his eyes. From his long slender nose bridge to his broad shoulders; he stood there expression less. From head to toe he wore black. His black shirt under his black leather jacket, tightened around his slim body bringing out his figure. His earphones dropped down around his neck dangling from where it connected to a cellular device in his black denim jeans. He looked around observing his surroundings stopping at eye contact with me. His eyes pierced through mine giving an icy glare. I notice a small scar above his eyebrow. Triggering a little memory, I notice his wrist which was bandaged. He sneered turning his attention to the two in front of him, "Hyung if you don't come with me I'm going to leav-"

 A long pause of silence fell as the two doubles caught a glimpse of each other. Not one word uttered their mouths. It looked as if their eyes were talking instead of their mouths. The two bodies came closer to each other getting a better observation of the other. "You," they both said in unison.

---

"Aish what's taking them so long? I feel like I've been waiting for hours," Hyunseong rubbed the back of his head. He was followed by Jeongmin and Minwoo. The three boys aligned, "Isn't that Kyungmi," Minwoo asked his hyungs squinting his eyes to get a better look.

"Yeah, and that's Youngmin and that's Kwangmin.. oh and not to forget Donghyun hyung too," Hyunseong snickered with sarcasm. Jeongmin hit both the boys at the back of their heads. They were only a distance away from the scene. Looking at their four peers they began to quicken their speed, "I don't think now's a time to joke."

---

   I watched as the others came along to see the commotion. Now the whole gang had assembled. Beside me was Minwoo, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. I was assuming the guy with glasses was Donghyun who was next to Youngmin and mirrored to Youngmin was Kwangmin. The boys and I carefully watched the play before us. We stood still as if we were one of the trees at the park. I prayed that Minwoo wouldn't realize that I've missed last period to come visit MyeongDong without him.

Youngmin was the first one to break the silence, "So you're the Kwangmin everyone keeps calling me." His voice was rather amused with the situation.

Kwangmin had his hands in his pockets. He tilted the side of his head, "The one and only." He kept his head up, taking a step forward towards Youngmin. He looked at him head to toe, 'How is this even possible...'

"Yeah hi, excuse me.. sorry to interrupt," Donghyun said coming in between the two boys, "I think you should go back home now, you have that appointment with your father." Not taking his eyes off Youngmin, Kwangmin spoke, "If I have to go to one of those dumb meetings, I'm taking this kid with me." Kwangmin tugged Youngmin by his wrist.

"I'm not going anywhere with a stranger," Youngmin said with a stern tone.

Kwangmin turned his heels, directly meeting eyes with Youngmin, "Look, I know we just met and all but I don't know how we look exactly a like but unless you want answers you have to come with me,"

  Youngmin looked over at me with pleading eyes. I could tell he was confused, hell we all are. Everyone was thinking one thing, and that had to be if they were twins or not. I mouthed, "go" to Youngmin hoping that he would make the right choice and leave with Kwangmin and Donghyun.

  Youngmin looked over to Kwangmin. It was amazing seeing how identical the two looked. From their eyes to their height, everything was practically spot on. The only difference on the two were their hair colors. Kwangmin's hair color happened to be a few shades darker than Youngmin's.

"You can let go of my wrist, I know how to walk myself." Youngmin replied.

"Right, the car is waiting, lets go!" Donghyun said pushing the two boys to speed up their pace.

   Now the place was quiet. Only Minwoo, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and I left alone. We relieved ourselves from witnessing the strange encounter. Not formally meeting Donghyun or Kwangmin, I finally knew who they were. But Kwangmin's image appeared in my mind, focusing on his eyes. The scar above his eyebrow. Everything was starting to make sense to me. I thought Youngmin was the one who saved me only because I hadn't seen Kwangmin. Now I was sure Kwangmin was the one. The way he looked at me, the cut on his eyebrow and his probably sprained wrist- it resulted to the fact that he was in a fight. The fight that he had picked up to save me. 'Or was I just exaggerating?'

"Hey Kyungmi!" Jeongmin waved his hand.

I shook my head seeing the three boys puzzled, looking at me, "That's like the sixth time I've called your name, is everything alright?" Jeongmin asked me. We started walking to the bus stop which was located beside the gas station. I nodded my head, "Hm, everything is fine.." I mumbled.

"Yah, Kyungmi, why are you even at MyeongDong?" Hyunseong asked getting on the bus.

My eyes widened. 'Oh crap..' Hyunseong just had to ask the question. "I was just there..."

"Why were you there with Youngmin? Did you go on a date with him?" Minwoo questioned.

I pushed Minwoo away from me, "We just went out as FRIENDS, you know."

"Psh, what ever.." Jeongmin scoffed. I slapped Jeongmin on the shoulder, "But wait, where were you guys today? I haven't seen you all day,"

Suddenly Minwoo became still as a rock, "Just some business we had to do." He fiddled with his fingers, "but hey, don't you have school. School finished an hour ago, huh," Minwoo pried into my business.

'Busted'

 

--------------------------

 

hello fellow readers! ah glad to see some interactions, heh ~!! sorry for the slow updates... school's been hectic. 

Here is chapter six ! please look forward to chapter 9~^^

oh! don't forget to leave a comment down below and incase you have subscribed yet, be sure to do so ~

until next time !! :*