It's fate

Heart Breaker

Chapter 28: It's fate

-----------------------------------------

 

            I watched the different planes from different places that took off and soared through the sky. The seven of us were sitting waiting for our departure which was to be in less than thirty minutes and there was no sign of Youngmin. Jeongmin was already dozed off, the same with Hyunseong and Minwoo. Probably from all the hard work they've been pulling off. Hana was quietly on her phone with heavy eyes; she looked as if she was to fall asleep but forced herself to stay awake. Kwangmin had his earphones plugged.

     I rolled my eyes at the sight of him. I'll admit I still have feelings for him but I'm trying absolute best to get rid of it. Whenever he'd try and talk to me or converse a conversation I would occupy myself with something else. But another part of me wanted to hear his say. I wanted to know why his actions and words were like this. He stated we weren't friends but he helped a stranger. Whenever he was with me he tend to help me. Maybe that's why I developed feelings towards him. Or was it on our trip to Donghyun's beach house. 

"Flight to 420472 from Seoul Korea to Tokyo Japan. You may now all board," 

Donghyun woke up the boys. We took our belongings and stood in line waiting waiting to aboard the plane. 

"Yah!"

     All seven head looked over to the voice that had called. He was all smiles? Was he here to say goodbye or was he going join us to Japan? He only carried a backpack with him, which only meant he had his luggage was already checked in. He approached the seven of us. Among us seven Donghyun was the first to speak. 

"I don't suppose your coming with us are you?" Donghyun asked.

"What if I said I was?" Youngmin grinned. He pulled out his passport with his plane ticket sticking out. "Flight to 420472 to Tokyo Japan" it read. 

//...// 

"Let's make a deal," Youngmin said as he stepped in his father's office.

"What kind of deal?"

"Let me go o Japan, and if we don't win first place and earn the scholarship I'll go to America. Simple as that," Youngmin tried to comprise.

"I as to no problem with that, just have yourself ready. If that would be all, you can take your leave and prepare yourself. Good luck," his father bared a smile.

//... //

 

             We were all boarded on the plane. I sat in between Hana and Youngmin; Hana had the window seat and Youngmin had the aisle. I looked at Hana and she was already dosed off. We've only been on the plane for twenty minutes and the whole gang was sleeping, except for Youngmin and I. He seemed to be really happy today. I wasn't to sure if it was because he was going to Japan and being free from school or the fact that he didn't have to go to America. I wasn't too sure.

         I took out the lip balm Minwoo gave me awhile back; he gave to me on my first day at S. A. A- now it was down to it's numb. I applied the product to my lips then stored it away in a pocket in my knapsack. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, trying to relax myself and clear my thoughts but my mind is all over the place. Kwangmin kept trying to talk to me and I only tried to avoid him. I mean yes I probably am giving him no say but I'm just not ready to face him. 'Why is life so complicated?' I felt something slip into my ear, soft music was what I was hearing. I opened my eyes and saw that one wire of an earphone was slipping out of my eye and the other one connected to Youngmin.

"You seem tense," he said. He had his eyes closed as he talked, "Is everything alright Kyungmi?"

"Life's a confusing ," I said.

Youngmin chuckled, "Agreed."

"Hey Youngmin? Do you think we'll win?" I asked him. I looked at him. He was humming to the song that was playing. I wasn't sure if he heard me or if he was thinking so I repeated the question. "Youngmin, do you-"

"Yes. Now I'm going to take a nap and you should too because you look exhausted," He said to me.

"I could never sleep on planes," 

"Well then, here's the time to think and sort out your thoughts. Goodnight Kyungmi," He smiled, still with his eyes closed and listening to his music. 

           'Funny, Kwangmin said something similar on the bus ride we had to visit my father. Is he even awake?' I turned my head and took a small glance at him. He had his earphone plugged in, his arms crossed and his head back with his eyes closed. 'He looks kinda cute- no. Bye bye feelings. BYE.' I took off the buckle of my seatbelt and stood up. I wanted to go to the restroom to splash some water on my face. I passed by Kwangmin and smiled then my smile turned to a frown. 'You little twit.' I stuck my tongue out. I took a step forward but something- no someone pulled me back.

"It's impolite to stick your tongue out at people who are sleeping." Kwangmin said smirking.

"Hey you weren't sleeping," 

He opened his eyes, "Kyungmi can we talk?" 

I looked away. If I looked in his eyes I would probably melt like butter on a frying pan. "Sorry I need to pee," I excused.

"Kyungmi, I'm serious." He said.

"Yeah, and so am I. Kwangmin I told you not to talk to me unless it has to do with 8teen." I told him.

"It does, I Kwangmin of 8teen like Kyungmi a member who is also in 8teen." He stated. "I would also want to go on a date with her but she keeps avoiding me, what should I do?"

I rolled my eyes, "Well grab her attention by doing something worth wild. Now excuse me while I go pee." I said wiggling my wrist away from him.

Kwangmin looked away and an idea flash into mind. 'Challenge accepted Choi Kyungmi.' He thought. A smile crept his face. 

"Kwangmin-ah, why are you smiling to yourself? You look like a freak." Hyunseong commented rustling his knuckles into Kwangmin's hair. Kwangmin slapped Hyunseong's hands away from him.

---

            Finally we arrived in Japan. We were all at our hotel room. Hana and I shared one room, Hyunseong and the he twins shared another and Minwoo, Donghyun and Jeongmin shared the room across from Hana and I. I got out of the shower with the towel around my neck. I took my phone that was laying on my bed. I had three missed calls and one unread messages.

[ MOM MISSED CALL 11:43 PM ]

[ MOM MISSED CALL 12:25 PM ]

[ MOM MISSED CALL 1:51 PM ]

[ MOM 1:53 PM ]

Welcome back honey, I have dinner reservations at 5:30PM for the two of us. A driver will be there to come and pick you up around 4:50PM. I expect to be there.

A sigh escaped my lips.

"Is it your mom?" Hana asked taking a seat beside me.

"Yeah, I have to leave practice early, mom wants to take me out for dinner." I said.

---

              We were on stage. Each group was given at least two hours of time everyday to practice on stage. There was a time limit for everything and everything had to be shared. I told the gang that if they wanted to practice else where I knew a studio nearby the hotel. It a studio I'd go to when I didn't want to be bothered by anyone a.k.a my mother. 

              I moved to the beat of the song. Minwoo and I have rehearsed for the past hour nonstop. It wasn't a hard song to learn, anyone could learn our choreography in a day with determination of course.In the middle of the song Minwoo stopped dance and took a seat on the floor, beads of sweat dripped down his forehead. I lightly kicked him telling him to get up but he didn't budge. I poured and took a seat beside him. "You're over doing yourself Kyungmi. Just relax for a bit." Minwoo told me. He handed me a canned drink and I took a sip out from it, "What time is it?" I asked.

"Time for you to get a watch, bahaha!" Jeongmin sneered.

I rolled my eyes, "Haha, really funny Jeongmin."

"It's 4:17," Hana said. "I think you should go get ready," She then suggested.

"Yeah and shower too. You smell like sweat on a hot summer day," Minwoo said.

"One, she is sweating, two it is summer," Hyunseong said raising an eye brow.

Donghyun patted my back, "Aw, come on. The sweat symbolises determination. Go on Kyungmi, you did enough work for today."

 "I'll walk you back!" Youngmin offered.

             Youngmin and I walked out of the auditorium. Luckily the auditorium was right across from the hotel so that on the day of the competition there wasn't no worries of being late. It truly felt nice to return back in Japan but I felt somewhat misplaced. The first time I came to Korea I felt like I was back home it was a sense of belonging but being here back in Japan I felt different. I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad different but it sure did feel different.

"Are you and Kwangmin officially a thing yet or?" Youngmin said raising an eyebrow. 

I jokingly punched him in the arm, "We were never a thing in the first place."

"That's what they all say," he said before chucking. "He likes you... a lot. Whenever we would talk he would talk about you. Like recently he asked me how to ask you out. Isn't he love struck, aha.." 

                 I could feel my cheeks flush red. 'He talks about me? What ever like I care... Actually I kinda do. Feelings goodbye.' I rolled by eyes and pretended not to care, "You're just over exaggerated." 

"But he did ask you out, I heard him!" Youngmin said. Youngmin then bit hit bottom lip preventing him from saying anything any further. 

I raised an eyebrow at him and all he did was smile. 


---------------------------------------------

UPDATE

chapter 28 !!! this story is slowly coming to an end .... maybe about four more chapters left ?? or three ?? the next update will be a double update & thats a promise !! tell me who's your favorite boyfriend member in the comments down below :))

omg thank u to all the new subscribers !! subscribers make me happy knowing that people read this story lol. 

now dont forget to subscribe if u havent yet and comment down below ! :)