Break it out

Heart Breaker

Chapter 18: Break it out

----------------------------

 

     "SPICYYY!!" Minwoo screamed fanning himself while running around the dance studio. The seven of us watched in laughter. Minwoo had eaten a chili pepper covered in wassabi because he was dared my Hyunseong. Today, instead of practicing we were just playing games and snacking. We were all out of it. This whole week had been so stressful I guess we drained all our energy in to this; a bunch of teenagers acting like a bunch of fools. Don't get me wrong though, we spent this whole week getting our routine together, all we have to do is film the dance studio but that isn't to be done until sometime next week, (the third week of April).

              Jeongmin was hugging himself, laughing on the floor like a walrus but he was no worse than Hyunseong- he was rolling on the floor gagging, there was not even a sound coming out of him. For all sakes even Kwangmin was laughing. I've never even seen him smile before and laughing was a whole new level. Minwoo had out done himself today, he'd chugged down two bottles of water. Truly he was the king of dares in this round. "Okay! Okay enough!" Donghyun said trying to calm everyone down. "I have something to propose to all of you," Donghyun stated.

     Everyone stopped there laughing and Minwoo's jaw was hanging out of shock and because the spice was still on his tongue. 'Proposal? What is this hyung doing?' It was so out of the blue for Donghyun to be saying this. But he was a man of his word and he was known for that around the group.

   "I'd like to invite you all to my beach house this weekend, I know it's all on short notice but I was thinking about it this past week, maybe it would bring our bond closer! You know for our upcoming event too. Plus its on the weekend of the play so there won't be school this coming Monday. What do you guys say?" Donghyun asked.

"Even me?" Hana's sweet voice echoed.

Donghyun nodded, "Everyone here is invited." He confirmed.

"I'm in for it, anything to get away from the old man..." Kwangmin muttered.

"I'll come! My father won't mind, we're like family huh? Yeah!" Jeongmin smiled slinging his arm over Hyunseong and Kwangmin.

   "I'm in! Your beach house is the best! I remember the summer of grade ten when we first went there, we threw toilet paper on to your neighbor's roof..." Hyunseong laughed at the memory but then closed his mouth when no one joined him. 'Right that was the first and last time Jae was there.. Aish stupid me...'

Donghyun cleared his throat trying to break the tension away, " So Minwoo, Youngmin, Kyungmi and Hana? What do you guys say?"

   "Sorry hyung, but I have to deny... I'm actually busy this weekend. I promised my mom I would help her out with some stuff this weekend," Youngmin lied. Truth is he wanted to use this opportunity to get closer with his dad while Kwangmin was gone. Donghyun nodded at Youngmin, "I see.. Well that's very understandable, you can come next time!"

    I looked at Minwoo and Hana. For some reason my heart kinda sunk at hearing the news that Youngmin wasn't going. He was one of the closest people to me besides Minwoo. Especially thinking back to a couple of days ago at the dance studio. Where he caught me crying. I could've sworn he was Kwangmin though... or was I just hallucinating? It was kind've funny. It was somehow always one of the Jo's that caught me at the studio during me darkest times.

    I felt my heart beat quicken. Just at the mention or rather thought of the twins, I could feel my cheeks heat up while my heart raced. These past months have brought me close to one another. Especially with Kwangmin. He wasn't the type of person to open up but he was someone who cared. He was the one first one I met. He was the one who saved me. If anything I owe him a lot. There was also Youngmin. Someone who I knew would always stay by my side. He was loyal and someone who I could easily trust. The only question I had for myself was, who does my heart beat for?

"Kyungmi? Earth to Kyungmi? Hello-"

"Ouch!" I hissed. Minwoo thumped my head.

  "Have you even been listening to what we've been discussing for the past thirteen minutes or so?" Minwoo asked. I was receiving awkward stares by the others. "Hana said that she wouldn't go if you won't go and I know you won't go if I don't go-"

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Who said I won't go if you wont go?" I raged at Minwoo.

   "Well, would grandmother let you go with a bunch of unknown strangers to a drive an hour off Seoul? " Minwoo fought back. I sighed. Minwoo was partly right. My grandmother wouldn't let me go. She knows Minwoo and practically treats him as his own grandson, sometimes she's more nicer to him than to me. I saw Minwoo smirk when he heard my sigh.

"You live with your grandmother?" Hyunseong asked.

   I nodded my head, "My mom works in Japan. Maybe you might have heard of her, Minji Kim? Fashion designer.." I said hesitantly. I saw Minwoo fix his gaze on me. He knew I didn't like telling people about my mother's job. It was such a drag. Especially hearing, '"Oh why are you a dancer? Your father was a doctor and your mother is a fashion designer. You could do so much better."'

"AHHH!~" Hana squealed, "I'm a fan of her work! My mother's wedding dress was designed by her. It was from her very first collection! Omo!~" Hana covered , she sheepishly smiled, "I'm sorry.. I'm a big fan." Hana said bowing.

I couldn't help but chuckle, "I'll ask my mom to ship some of her clothing lines to Seoul for me then I can give it to your mother and you." I smiled.

I saw Hana's eyes twinkle as she smiled, "I'm sure my mother would like that if she were still around."

"I'm sorry, -"

"Don't worry you didn't know!" Hana beamed. "Yeah I remember once for my birthday when you were in Japan you sent the whole summer collection to me from your mom's clothing line," Minwoo said trying lighten up the spirit.

Jeongmin rubbed his chin and squinted his eyes, he gave Minwoo and I a hard stare, "Are you sure you guys aren't dating? Because you guys are oddly close.."

   Minwoo and I's eyes widened in shock. No matter how many time we would say we were just friends which we are. (I'm starting to feel as if Minwoo's catching feelings for Hana, which I don't mind.) I bit my bottom lip preventing me from yelling at there faces telling them there was nothing going on between us.

   "They've stated they were just friends," Youngmin and Kwangmin said in unison. The two boys looked at each other. The whole group felt creeped out. We've witness their twin telepathy. I shook my shoulders. "And that was not weird at all," I sarcastically said.

"Get used to it," they again coursed together.

Donghyun clasped his handed together breaking the now awkward tension, "Anyways, Kyungmi are you in?"

   "A beach house during the last week of April? Its not the best weather to go to the beach.. but sure thing! It'll be nice to get away from the city," I smiled at everyone, "right Hana?" She nodded. That was a yes from her so we were all going as a team except we were going to miss Youngmin.

   Donghyun stood up and dusted his pants, "Well since, we've been working our butts of these past couple of weeks it'll be nice to get a break, right? Well I think we should all get going, uhm.. how 'bout I'll pick everyone up by noon tomorrow?" Everyone started to pack their belongings and head out the door.

"Hey Kyungmi, I'll walk with you home." Youngmin beamed. I smiled at him, "Sure thing." I said grabbing my bag before going out the door. Surprisingly Youngmin took hold of my hand and pulled be out the door.

"Are they dating?" Minwoo asked the others. All everyone could do was shrug. "Hey Kwangmin you look kinda beat, you alright?" Minwoo questioned handing him a bottle of water.

---

    It was too good to be true. The sun was still out fortunately. The weather was getting warmer and the snow wall long gone. It was in sense that spring approached very quickly. From there out the door I walked hand in hand with Youngmin. There was a bit of awkward silence between us. Which I didn't mind at all. I turned to look at Youngmin. He seemed to be troubled. His face read that there was something bothering him. The wind blew a cool calm breeze. Youngmin caught my gaze at him, he flashed a heartwarming smile showing his pearly white teeth.

"Remember you said that you'd like to hear me sing?" Youngmin said. I nodded my head. I was very curious to how his voice would sound. I've heard Jeongmin, Hyunseong, Donghyun and Hana sing- heck I've even heard Minwoo sing but that was long ago. Youngmin said he got in for singing, so he must have a good voice.

(A/N: BOYFRIEND's one day.)

"How can I have not changed like this? When the rain, that is filled with you, falls My heart pounds, it pounds again I remember you and look for you again," Youngmin sang in perfect Korean. His voice was in perfect melody; soft and elegant.

'My heart pounds, it pounds again .'

 

--------------------------------------------

I AM SO, SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SO LONG!!!

okay, a pretty short, crappy update.... TT_TT

I just want to clarify a few things. I actually wrote this chapter a while ago I just haven't gotten the chance to update because final exams are coming up in a few weeks & i have to study like hell so wish me luck on that; also author youngbby aswell! & bc i will be studying for finals my updates will be really, really, really, slow but i will not drop the story!! I have made the next chapter and im in the midst of revising it atm, so I will try to update soon. just remember that your authors love you all. btw thank you for all the new subscribes !! if you haven't subscribed yet please don't forget to do so and maybe leave a comment down below.

*gives everyone a hug*