Lone Wolf

Heart Breaker

Chapter 6: Lone Wolf

------------------------------------

 

 

     The city skyline was what he saw. The night sky of Seoul, building after building. The night was full of lights that shone upon the N Seoul Tower. He let out a rough sigh. His back against the brick wall, his one knee up and the other resting straight. He was sitting on the cold hard floor, watching through the glass railings of the cars passing by.

    He closed his eyes. The moonlight shone through his face casting every little detail. His face so fragile, so elegant but broken easily like glass. His upper lip was still bruised from the street fight he'd pick up two weeks ago. The scar on his eye brow still remained there untreated with a bit of dried blood. He was hit badly. The pain stayed. He slowly rotated his wrist, wincing in pain. Biting his lip he tasted blood. Another sigh was let out of him. The cold air blew, relaxing him a little. He used his thumb to remove the blood on his bleeding lip. The look in his eyes tensed feeling the sense of a presence near by.

"Go away hyung," Kwangmin said.

"Yah, I brought you something to eat. Be thankful," said Donghyun handing the boy a hot cup of noodles. "You know your dad's looking for you." Donghyun propped himself beside Kwangmin.

"I don't care," he replied before putting some noodles in his mouth.

"Of course you do, he's your dad,"

"And you're my cousin. Big whoop," Kwangmin put down his cup of noodles and drank the bottle of water Donghyun handed him. "Why did you even come up here?"

Donghyun hoisted himself up, he went over to the railing, leaning his body on it feeling the winter breeze strike him. "Thought you might like the company."

"I don't need the company,"

  Donghyun turned his body facing the younger one. He looked at him in the eyes. 'What ever happened to the smiling Kwangmin? Where did he go? When will he comeback?' All sorts of thoughts were running through Donghyun's head, hoping that he would get an answer sooner or later.

"Hyung, do you think that she'll come back?" Kwangmin asked. The sound in his voice changed. The tone was more soft and his voice was less gloomy.

"Did she really mean that much to you?" Donghyun questioned.

"She was my world," Kwangmin said.

"We can only say she's looking after you now," Donghyun spoke. "It's been months since she passed away..." Donghyun said softly.

"It'll be twelve months this Thursday." Kwangmin's voice became more stern and subconscious about the subject.

"I'm sure all she wants is you to be happy, she left because it was her time.." Donghyun said trying to comfort the boy.

"Hyung you don't understand. You don't understand losing the girl you ever loved. You don't know what it's like to grow up with a mother that's abandoned you at birth and having a father who only cares about work," Kwangmin said trying to relieve his anger.

"You're right, I don't.. maybe that's just the case Kwangmin, you're to inherit your father's company to live a good life after. Maybe you were to even marry Jae in the near future. But you have to see that after darkness there is light somewhere. You just need to open your eyes and see it," Donghyun tied his words together trying to make Kwangmin think more. "Everything in life has a purpose and a purpose for everything, keep that in mind."

"You sound like an old man," Kwangmin tempted to joke.

"If it's all for you call me that if you please," Donghyun smiled. Donghyun took the plastic bag from the ground. He pulled out some ointment handing it to Kwangmin, "Take care of yourself, okay?"

Kwangmin simply nodded taking the ointment from Donghyun, "Thanks hyung."

"And stop skipping school, you've already missed so much. You need to graduate." Donghyun scold.

"Don't worry about it hyung," Kwangmin smirked, "I'm always there you just don't see me. Just go before you mom starts worrying about you."

"You sure you'll be alright?"

"I just need time to buy," he replied.

    With that Donghyun had left the rooftop, leaving Kwangmin and his thoughts alone for the evening.

    Kwangmin's facial expression changed the minute Donghyun left. His cold heart and expressionless mind controlled his emotions. Dull and sadden the young boy stayed under the glistening stars and shining moon. He took the ointment and bandages Donghyun gave. Carefully he applied the ointment on his upper lip and eye brow, "Aish." He hissed as the medicine stung through his skin. He then wrapped his left hand, wrapping the bandage over his knuckles.

A small little memory opened up. Kwangmin smiled remembering the little scene that had played. It was like a tape that rewind back into the past.

// ... \\

Kwangmin and his companion were sitting on a swing set by a park. That park held so much memories. Memories that had started ever since they were young. It had been the first place the two had met as young children. That park was where Kwangmin had confessed to his first love. It had been the same place where he had asked her to be his girlfriend.

Kwangmin noticed the frown on his girlfriend's face, "Jae, what's wrong?"

The girl ran her fingers through her short hair, a habit she had when she was nervous, "Oppa, what if I don't make it?"

Kwangmin had gotten off his swing. He knelt before her grabbing her two hands away from her hair. "Don't worry, you've been through this before." Kwangmin rubbed her cheek, trying to calm her down.

"Oppa, how much do you love me?" She asked. Her eyes meeting with his. Her eyes twinkled with hope and anticipation for his answer.

Kwangmin smiled. It wasn't just any smile. It was a smile that only Jae could make Kwangmin pull off. Kwangmin smiled lifting his cheekbones up letting his pearly white teeth show. It was similar to a jester smile but more genuine. Kwangmin knew the answer. He leaned in closer to Jae. His lips met her ear, in a soft whisper he said, "Words can't explain how much I love you."

Jae laughed at Kwangmin's actions. He push his shoulder away from her body, "Yah oppa!" She whined with a hint of ageyo.

Kwangmin smirked, going behind Jae ready to push her on her swing. Her hands grip tightly on the chains. "It's true," Kwangmin had said.

// ... \\

The little memory came back to the winter breeze of the present. He tightly gripped on the necklace he had in his pocket. He got up and took one last look of the scenery before taking his leave. 'Jae I miss you.'

 

--------------------------------------

Why hello there readers !!~

 Well, for all the Kwangmin and Donghyun stans here is chapter six dedicated towards them~. Thanks to all those who have subscribed, if you haven't yet don't forget to click the subscribe button in case you haven't yet and be sure to leave a comment down below! We would love see more interactions ^^

until next time folks !!