Words, words, and more words

Heart Breaker

Chapter 24: Words, words and more words

--------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's P.O.V

 

          Words sharp and fragile as glass. It was a selfish act that's brought them here. To think that it only started with a normal conversation- a conversation that lead only to bring the pain of guilt. They both deserve someone but between that someone that one doesn't belong to who he thinks it should. But siblings are bound to fight even through the smallest things, it isn't normal to not bicker with one because it's simply life; that's how it is. 

    When one raised his voice the other followed. Both their eyes filled with rage and guilt, they both knew it was a stupid reason to argue but nothing was stopping them.

"I thought you'd understand," the older's voice softened. 

    Kwangmin took a seat on the couch and held his hands together. His mind was everywhere. A little memory triggered back to a scene much similar like this. He was at a dance studio with Minwoo, they argued and went days without talking to each other. They fought over Jae and Kwangmin was the one who won but after hearing Jae's decision he called it even with Minwoo- they remained friends of course but they kept their distance. Kwangmin didn't want this to happen with his brother- his twin brother and a part of him didn't want to give up on Kyungmi either. "Hyung, I thought you would understand too. It's not our choice it's hers," He reasoned.

      Youngmin knew he was right but being his stubborn self he didn't stop. 'I know Kwangmin, it's because I know she likes you and I don't want to lose.' A sigh escaped his lips, "I liked her first. I thought you'd back off once I've confronted you about it." Youngmin let out a dry laugh and took a seat beside Kwangmin, "But I guess you stepped up your game. Nothing's ever fair. You know she likes you, the whole gang could see it. Your just too dense to realize it."

        That's when Kwangmin took things to consideration. Was he the one being selfish? He knew his brother's feelings since the start- he was obvious about his feelings and didn't dare hide it. Kwangmin felt guilty. After all Youngmin did take the bigger roll, he always offered to do the twin switch and for goodness sake he took the business university course for him just so he can peruse his own dream. Was he not even thankful for the things Youngmin's done, why was it that when it came to Kyungmi he became weak?

     Youngmin spoke breaking the silence between them, "I'm sorry I didn't take your feelings to heart. I can't help it.. whenever she looks at me my heart begins to pick up its speed. It's like her beauty takes over my soul. I can't control my feelings Kwangmin. I'm selfish I know. Let's forge-"

"I'll back off,"

     Youngmin looked at his twin. His eyes glistened. He was taken back at first but he managed to speak, "You know you don't have to do this," He said feeling slightly guilty.

"Let me rephrase this," Kwangmin cleared his throat, "I'll back off... For now," He said and cracked a smile. 'Kwangmin you idiot.' A rather feminine voice scolded in his mind. 

In that spilt second everything seemed to freeze and it was just Kwangmin and his thoughts, 'Jae is that you?'

'You idiot,' he heard. 'What you did for your brother was compassionate but have you ever thought about Kyungmi's feelings?'

'Kyungmi will have Youngmin.' He reasoned.

'You're really an idiot.'

'Hey, I haven't seen you in ages and this is how you come to visit me?'

   'Oh save it,' She said. She was all smiles from above, she missed him tons but she was there to put him in the right mind. She's been saving this moment because she could only visit him once. 'I don't have that much time left but I'll tell you this; in the end she's going to have to be the heartbreaker not you or Youngmin. All this is on her, it doesn't matter how many guys will like her, it's who she chooses to be with and that's up to her. Just be careful about the choices you make towards her because it will effect the relationship you guys have now... I hope you make the right choices in life Kwangmin. Uhm- oh! Prepare for a fateful event otherwise get out. Lots of love Kwangmin,' Her voice faded off.

'Jae??? JAE!!... You can't just leave... not again... Not like this,'

With Earth's nature, time began to run again and Youngmin shook Kwangmin by the shoulders awakening him from his trail of thoughts, "Are you okay?"

Kwangmin looked at his hyung and deeply sighed, "Perfectly fine." 

At the sudden moment the door knob twisted and a figure came through, "Prepare for a fateful event," Kwangmin mumbled repeating Jae's words.

  The woman looked up and looked directly at Youngmin then at Kwangmin. She fumbled a bit and Youngmin helped her take a seat and Kwangmin brought a glass of water to her. She took a sip and cleared to speak, "Do you guys meet regularly?" Even though she knew that Kwangmin existed and she spent some times with Kwangmin, she needed 

some explanations and anger somewhat rushed over her just at the sight of the two together.

"We see each other daily because we go to the same school," Youngmin answered.

     She gestured Kwangmin to come closer and hesitantly he did. And before he knew it she wrapped her arms around him tightly, "Kwangmin my son... It's really you," She murmured.

"Are you and dad done hiding from each other?" Youngmin sneered.

"So he told you the story did he?" Their mother pried after letting go from hugging Kwangmin from what seemed like forever. 

"Not in much detail," Kwangmin said.

     "We need you to sign the legal document then you and dad can settle things on your own," Youngmin said. His tone of voice was icy it was a different side of him that was being shown.

    Kwangmin's pocket started vibrating indicating he's reviving a call- a call from his father. He declined the phone and shoved it back into his pocket. Without no say he moved to the door to leave. Before he could open the door to leave his mother's voice called for him and asked a favor, "Please don't tell your father about our meeting today."

     He firmly gripped the doorknob, "I'll stop by tomorrow to get the signed document and until then I'll have my so-called-peace with him." And with that the door shut leaving silence.

---

She looked at her phone, receiving a call from Hana and answering she greeted her,

"Hey what's u-"

"YOU KISSED KWANGMIN AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME???" 

    Kyungmi scratched her head and gave a death glare to the floor. 'No Minwoo remember you last day with your mouth, arms and legs.' She bit her bottom lip. How was she to explain what happened, 'Oh yes, he kissed me on the lips and I kissed him back- we were in a cemetery when this happened.' She shook her head and erased the choice she made. "Correction, HE kissed me." She choose to reply.

    Hana squealed through the other end of the line, "So does this mean you guys are official or something? I mean it has to be official since you guys kissed!! Does Youngmin know? Wait- did you confess or did he confessed? Was that why you weren't answering my texts? Did he ask you out on a date or something? But you do like Kwangmin right and you're not mistaking him for the other guy?" Hana was so full of flowing question.

    Kyungmi rolled her eyes and of course Hana couldn't see that- she did it anyways, "No we aren't official and from what I know Youngmin doesn't know." She firstly answered. "We weren't on a date or anything, I just asked him to accompany me somewhere. When he kissed me I don't really think there was a confession because he didn't state he had feelings for me or anything." She tooked a deep breath in and exhaled, "I do like him Hana and maybe I should take the bigger lead and confess to him instead of waiting for him to confess to me."

Hana gasped, "Do it Choi Kyungmi! Tell him that you have feelings towards him, he should accept it because as you stated, he kissed you." Hana advised to her friend. 

"What about Youngmin? He confessed to me you know, I just don't want to hurt his feelings by saying I like his brother and not him.. it's just too much work," Kyungmi sighed and laid flat on her bed with her phone still against her ear.

"Hey, don't be glum chum! Life has a fair share of obstacles but you'll get through them. Just make the right choices," Hana told Kyungmi.

Kyungmi half-heartedly smiled, "Thanks Hana. I'm gonna head to bed, I'll see you at school tomorrow. Dream about Minwoo- I'm going to kill that brat," Kyungmi cursed her best friend.

"Yah, don't kill him! I like the guy." Hana chuckled, "Just seriously injury him."

Kyungmi laughed, "I will." She lastly said before both the girls hung up. 

Kyungmi put her phone down. She looked at her alarm clock,

11:37PM

-----------------------------------------

D-O-Y-O-U-L-O-V-E ??

HURRAY FOR DOUBLE UPDATE !~

just like i promised- a double update for all you lovely readers !~ thanks to all the new subscribers !!! seeing that people actually read my story makes me touched. please continue to show your love by telling others about my story (hehehe)

dont forget to subcribe and leave a comment down below ! until next time, ily all