Set the move & fire

Heart Breaker

Chapter 19: Set the move & Fire

----------------------------------------------------- 

 

         I looked out the window of the van that Donghyun came to pick the seven of us up. The view of buildings started to disappear. It was being replaced with cars and despite the cars there were farms and many trees on the sideline. A few miles away you could see a grand landscape of blue which was representing the sea. Aside from sitting in the van for two hours eating and sleeping had really paid off. We were coming closer and closer to our destination every second. The blue landscape came closer, creating a beautiful scenery. The humidity was fair and the weather seemed to be cooperating today. If I was quiet enough, I would be able to hear the sounds of the waves and the seagulls above me.

My pocket vibrated indicating I'd receive a text. I viewed the text, and it revealed it was from Youngmin.

 

[ 2:37PM JO YOUNGMIN ]

Have you reached the beach house yet? Don't forget to have fun, you seemed tensed yesterday when I walked you home. Is everything alright? 

 

       I bit my bottom lip. 'That's because you sang to me. I heard your beautiful voice. Now and now, my feelings have been all over the place.' My eyes averted over at Kwangmin. He had his eyes shut and his earphones plugged in. His arms were crossed and his head hung low. I was sure he was asleep. My heart did a little flutter. 'He kinda looks cute-wait.' I leaned in closer to where he was sitting. Everyone in the car was asleep except the driver and I.

    Kwangmin grabbed my hand. 'Oh my ing you scared me!' My hear was picking up the speed. I wasn't sure if it was because Kwangmin's face was only inches away from my face or the fact that he startled me by grabbing my wrist. "What are you doing?" I heard him ask, breaking my train of thought. I clicked my teeth together, 'So this kid wasn't even sleeping.' Judging by his character he seemed to be a pretty good actor.

        I wiggled my wrist signaling for him to loosen his grip and let go of me. 'Why was I even looking at him in the first place?' I uneasily bit my bottom lip; a habbit of mine, "I was checking to see if you were awake but judging by your actions you aren't," I scoffed. I wasn't even sure if Kwangmin was listening to me. He had both his earphones on and he was scrolling through his mp3 player. Out of curiosity I pulled out one of his earphone and placed it into my ear. For some reason he didn't seemed to mind which surprised me. I heard the music playing, it was a slow song- it had a nice beat and rhythm to it. He was playing Geeks' song; Hold It Down.

"You know I have a feeling Youngmin likes you," Kwangmin said. Kwangmin looked out the window. His heart was at a rate so fast but he only chose to ignore it. "It's just a twin instinct I'm not saying it's true but who knows," He explained.

 "Why are you bringing it up so suddenly?" I asked.

    "Nothing, just saying. You know Donghyun's beach house is the best? We made a lot of memories there in the past," Kwangmin said changing the subject. "Well, I hope we can make many more memories this time," I said and beamed a smile. I then took out my phone, I still had Kwangmin's earphone in my ear; I was surprised he didn't yell at me for plugging one of his ear plugs into my ear but in fairness he has pretty good taste in music. I looked at Youngmin's text figuring out how to reply to it but nevertheless I settled for something simple.

[ 3:01PM CHOI KYUNGMI ]

I think we're almost there. Everything's fine, I was just caught up into thinking a bit. But don't worry I won't forget to have fun!

 

[ 3:09PM JO YOUNGMIN ]

Sitting down for so long must hurt, doesn't it? Oh I see.. was it my singing? Was it bad?

 

[ 3:013PM CHOI KYUNGMI ]

Yeah, my legs are starting to cramp up. No, no! You're singing was perfectly fine. You have a great voice!

[ 3:21PM JO YOUNGMIN ]

I was just messing with you, haha but thanks. When you arrive at the beach house, be sure to rest up. Okay?

 

[ 3:27PM CHOI KYUNGMI ]

Haha, yes mother I will okay. Worry about yourself but thanks? I guess.

 

[3:32PM JO YOUNGMIN ]

Hahaha very funny & you're very most welcome.

---

        I looked straight up at the ceiling. After two hours of driving we've finally arrived at Donghyun's beach house. I was laying on a bed in one of his guests rooms that Hana and I would be sharing. There were two other rooms which the boys were going to split; in fairness his beach house was pretty big. Donghyun told us to relax ourselves and unpack for awhile, then we could explore the place and eat. According to the forecast for the weekend it was going to be clear skies with a temperature about plus ten give or take the numbers would rise or downfall.

     "Hey Kyungmi," Hana called dragging her small, childish luggage. Hana's luggage design was blue with the Disney's characters Cars on it. I was assuming it belonged to one of her brothers considering she is the only girl in her family. We were only here for the weekend so we didn't need to pack too much anyway. Although Donghyun told us to bring lots of snacks and movies. "Minwoo oppa was looking for you," Hana told me. Hana started to unpack all the snacks that was in her luggage.

            I sat up and gave Hana an odd look. 'Oppa? Something is seriously going on between them. Minwoo doesn't let just anyone call him oppa.' "Hana... Girl to girl.. Heart to heart, by chance do you have a little crush on Minwoo?" I ask giving a sly smirk.

        I saw that her face was turning a dark shade of pink, "I-I don't.. I-No.." She stammered. Hana admires Minwoo, especially the way he dances. The way he dances caught her attention first, with all his passion he puts into it he has a lot of determination. Hana was a fan of him she wasn't sure if she even liked him, well maybe she does but just a little.

Hana grabbed on to my knees, "You won't tell him will you?" She asked.

I smiled at her, "Don't worry I won't, I'll help you get Minwoo's heart!"

Hana sat on the bed beside me, "Thanks Kyungmi, but you don't have to help me get his heart. I'm not really sure if I like him to that extent anyway," her voice had somewhat saddened.

I slung my arm around Hana, "I see the way Minwoo looks at you. I've been friends with him for nearly twelve years and if I would say I think I know my own best friend. He doesn't let just anyone call him oppa."

Hana gave me and odd look. A look of disbelief, "Do you really think I got a chance?" She asked with her eyes sparkling with glee.

I nodded my head in reply.

"Well I kind've think Kwangmin likes you," Hana said getting up from where she was sitting and walking over to her luggage. "After you left with Youngmin yesterday he looked pretty upset so I guess that was jealousy. Now to think of it too I think Youngmin likes you too. He looks at you and speaks to you as if your the only person he sees. Kyungmi, you're boy trouble- no wait, you're twin troubled."

      Hana opened a bag of potato chips and offered me some, I took a handful and ate it one by one from my hand. I was now seriously thinking about the information she gave me. 'Do the guys think this also?' Maybe there was a possibility that they might like me because anything is possible right? I smiled at a thought, 'Kwangmin got jealous?' My heart began to race, it was a new feeling. I opened my mouth to speak but instead another voice interrupted.

"Come down dinner's ready!" Donghyun called.

"Kyungmi who would you choose?" Hana asked before going down the stairs to the kitchen. Now that struck me like lightning, 'Who would I choose?'

---

"I heard Jeongmin brought a bunch of scary movies for us to watch," Hyunseong said.

"Minwoo hates scary movies, he cries like a little kid when watching them." I said to Hyunseong chuckling.

"No wonder he's never over when we watch movies, oh this is going to be fun to watch," The ding of the microwave went on indicating that our popcorn was ready. Donghyun hit the lights and the movie began to play. The flash of red hit the screen and a loud piercing scream was heard through the speakers.

"DAMMIT! Awh come on guys this isn't fair!!" Minwoo whined.

" it up you big baby," Jeongmin said handing the bag of chips to him.

And that's how the night began. Endless chatter and movies being watched.

---

        It was already night fall. The stars were twinkling brightly in the sky. I tucked my chin into my sweater and wrapped the blanket around me tighter. The feeling of the wind hit my face and the sound of the waves crashing together created a relaxing feeling, it was the same feeling that I would get when I would dance. The last time I checked the time it was around 2:47AM. I couldn't sleep, not that the movie scared me or anything. Its just a lot of things have been occupying my mind. The talk earlier with Hana stuck in my head. What if I did like him after all why shouldn't I? He's been there for me all this time. It's really true when they say love is blind because it really is. But who is that to say that I'm in love? All I know is that even at the mention of his name my heart begins to flutter.

"Hey, what are you doing here at this hour?"

I recognized the voice and smiled, "I should be asking you the same question."

-----------------------------------

UPDATEEEEEEEE

​ okaay, it's been awhile but exams are coming up and its becoming sooo hectic like bleh.. it .  but here's a little update, i know it's not much but i'll try and update asap. thanks to the new subscribers !! if you havent subscribed yet don't forget to do so, and don't forget to leave a comment down below on this chapter; words of encouragement would me nicee ~ woo

o if you have twitter, be sure to follow me @kimchilee_ 

until next time loves !!