One Down

Heart Breaker

Chapter 21: One down

---------------------------------------

   Donghyun clasped his hands together grabbing everyone's attention. We were back at the studio. We only have twenty-four hours to go before we submit our CD to MCW SCOUTS. We heard that from previous schools and groups who've joined said that the judging was really strict and everything had to be flawless. If we were to pass the first round we were considered lucky. Only fifty schools out of at least two hundred could make the first cut. Did I mention how this year for the competition it would be held in Japan? Apparently since there were over a hundred of students who've participated around Asia, MCW decided to take this to a whole new level.

We finally had a total of six songs and our choreography is taped and ready for submission. We were only doing a few tweaking on the vocals and dance movements- just in case we did make it to the stage performance, we had to prepare ourselves.

"Alright, I guess when we hand this bad boy in the next few hours, we can have a break until we get our results," Donghyun said shaking the disc in his hand. "So I guess practice ends here, anyone wanna grab a bite?" He requested.

Hyunseong shot up, "How about we eat at that famous chicken restaurant!"

Jeongmin stood up from where he was sitting, "I second to that!"

"Third!" Youngmin agreed.

I looked around the room stopping my eyes at Kwangmin. He was packing up his stuff ready to leave. I fiddled with the necklace Kwangmin gave me. We hadn't had a decent conversation after that following event. "

Mama G's chicken palace it is!" Donghyun said. I could hear the voices in the background. "Hey Kwangmin are you coming?" Donghyun asked.

"Can't. 'Boss man' wants me to go straight home." Kwangmin said sighing.

"If you want I'll go instead," Youngmin offered, hoping his twin would deny his offer.

Kwangmin shook his head at the offer, "No, he told me he has important things to confine with me." Kwangmin looked directly at me in the eyes before averting his gaze elsewhere. He slung his bag over his shoulder, "Eat lots guys." He bid.

Hana nudged me, " Did something happen between you guys? You both haven't been talking to each other these past few days." Hana asked me in a whisper.

   I got up from the floor were I was sitting with my legs crossed and Hana followed me, "Nothing happened really." I said a bit flat. She gave me a weird look. A look that said she wasn't buying what I was saying. "I know something happened, come on what is it?" Hana asked gripping onto my arm.

    I bit my bottom lip, hesitantly I pulled out the necklace that was given to me a few nights ago. I showed Hana the necklace and her jaw literally dropped, "No way! He gave that to you?" I slapped a hand over Hana's mouth preventing her from talking.I leaned in to whisper to her, "You can't tell anyone. Only you and Minwoo know, you can't tell a single soul." She nodded her head and I let my hand off . I told her everything that I told Minwoo. I still excluded the part where Kwangmin had kiss me, but it was only a forehead kiss- nothing to special.

"So are you and Kwangmin are an item now or are you waiting for Youngmin to make some sort of move? Not that he hasn't, he's made tons actually; Youngmin that is." Hana trailed off.

    I shrugged. I still didn't understand the meaning of this necklace or what happened back then at Donghyun's beach house. My head had been lost at everything that was going on. That reminded me that I still had Youngmin's scarf from the time he wrapped it around me. From the minute I had acknowledged the two they've been messing up my whole life. "I mean I don't know... I think I like one of them..." I admitted.

Hana took her knapsack and slung it over her back, "You think? Well who do you think it is?"

I stuffed my sweater into my knapsack before I latched the knapsack to my back. Maybe I was developing feelings for him, maybe just a little. I paused before answering her question, "I think it might be-"

"Are you guys ready?" Minwoo hollered coming between Hana. He wrapped his arm around us both interrupting our conversation.

    Hana's face was starting to turn a faire share of pink. I guess it was do to the fact that Minwoo wrapped his arm around us but for me it's normal. I smiled at the two and removed Minwoo's arm off of me. We were leaving the building and I was walking backwards facing the two. "You guys look like a couple, awh." I joked. I nudged Minwoo on the arm. Minwoo's cheecks flushed pink and he loosened his grip around her but he didn't want to let go just yet, "Nothing's wrong with a friendly one arm hug, right Hana?"

Hana was as red as a newly blossomed rose on a spring day. She nodded her head, "I don't see anything wrong with a friendly hug, I mean everyone does it.." She said trying to play along.

    I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace to catch up with Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Youngmin. They seemed to be talking about some sort of video game that has been recently released. I walked quietly beside Hyunseong not meaning to intrude about the game talk.

When ever I had the chance all my thoughts seem to wash over me.

    Being out here in Seoul changed me so much. I was able to meet new people and find new friends. I got to focus on dancing here in Seoul more than I did in Tokyo. That reminds me, say we do make it to the next round. 8teen is going to have to go Japan. I'm going to have to see my mother once I go back. For the months I haven't seen her or contacted her but she knows where I am. 'Will she be mad?'

"Hey, what's wrong," Hyunseong nudged me moving away from the gaming talk.

     I shook my head losing my train of thought and forced a smile on my face, "Nothing just thinking about what I should order once we get to Mama G's. I don't know if I should order today's special or number three or number seven and order additional noodles... so much choices." I said taping my chin. "How about you try number eight, that's usually what I order. You should try it think you'll like it." Hyunseong suggested. I smiled at him. Hyunseong wasn't much of a talker but he was fairly cute especially when he smiles, not to forget that he's a smart guy and knows a lot of things about food- food is a way to any girl's heart. "Japan will be a lot of fun." Hyunseong said out of the blue.

I looked up at Hyunseong meeting eyes with him, "That's if we make it of course." I told him, "How do you it'll be fun?"

"It's the people around you that determine whether it'll be fun or not. Plus it's Japan a lot of possibilities can happen well of course if we make it. And I know we will, our hard work wont go to waste." Hyunseong answered.

The seven of us entered the restaurant. The smell of chicken and Korean cuisine filled the air. The place seemed to be really packed tonight. Every table seen was full with people. We approached the front desk, "Can we have a table for seven?" Jeongmin asked.

   The lady turned around with a bright smile on her face. It was Lady Haneul. She was the one who ran the place. It was a restaurant passed down from two generations ago. She was a nice woman and judging by the way she always gave us an extra free bowl of noodles everytime we came; she liked us. "Anything for my favorite costumers!" She beamed, "Just give me a sec-"

And the night went on with the taste of chicken and noodles.

---

"Alright bye!"

"Take care!"

"See you all tomorrow!"

Youngmin and I headed out in the opposite direction. He offered to walk me home again. We walked on the sidewalk with the streetlight guiding our path way. The moon was high up and the sky was a very dark sky blue. "You know I still have your scarf," I said with a slight laugh.

"You can keep it," He said. Youngmin looked at me and a smile crept his face. His heart beat increased just at the sight of his certain view it was because of that that made him a fool of love. The time felt right and he had to say something other wise he'd just live in regret. "Smile often, you have a nice smile."

   I couldn't help but smile at his remark. I looked directly at him in the eyes and suddenly he stopped his walking and so did I. We stopped under a light post. It was a quiet road very few people were around the place. The atmosphere felt tense with a hint of awkward- if that is even possible for a situation.

    Youngmin looked down at his feet avoiding eye contact, "You have a nice laugh too. You're beautiful inside and out. I like the way your hair falls into perfectly loose waves without you trying. You're cute without trying. You may not know this but I like you Choi Kyungmi," He leaned in and quickly pecked me on the lips. "I'm sorry," He looked up at me after speaking and flashed a smile; a smile trying to cover up that he was embarrassed. "Well come on! Let's go," He said starting to walk again. 'Great Youngmin, what if things start to get awkward?! Aish! Choi Kyungmi why are you so perfect?'

    I stood there for a while letting Youngmin take the lead. I touched the spot where he had kissed me. It was only for a spilt second but I could still feel his lips brush against mine. I was still in the midst processing all that was being said. 'That was a confesstion.. Youngmin likes me.. He likes me!' I could hear Minwoo and Hana's voices colliding together saying, "I told you so! I told you so!" I cringed at the thought of it but they deserve to know. "Youngmin likes me," I mumbled.

"Hey are you coming or what?!!" Youngmin yelled a couple feet away from where I was standing.

-----------------------

ITS BEEN SO ING LONG.

hello, hello everyone & welcome to the new subscribers !~ wow, it's really been so, so so long since i've last updated //whomp whomp // but im back now and ive finally finished my exams so ill be updating more frequently. thank you for sticking by me even on my hiatus. in the time that i was away i was going through a lot at school and yea (you'll know if u follow me on twitter @cchopsticks)- it had to do a lot with school work & people, i would've updated sooner but i couldnt find the time.

anyways, tysm to all the new subscriber(s) and for the comment(s) !! if you havent subcribed don't forget to do so & comment down below about what you think about this chapter (there might be a few errors here and there bc i wrote this awhile back lol)

until next time !!! :):):)