Head over Heels

Heart Breaker

Chapter 5: Head over heels

------------------------------------------------------------------------

     I looked around the hallways for Minwoo. He told me to meet him outside his locker first thing in the morning. I should've that known Minwoo wouldn't have woken up this early to attend school. I turned my back around facing Minwoo's lockers. 'Lets play a prank.' I smirked as I reached in my knapsack for a scrap piece of paper. Without me knowing a student had bumped into me knocking the utensils in my hands aswell with the stranger's books. I bit my lip, squatting down to pick up the fallen papers and what not. "Sorry," I said. Handing the sheets to the hand infront of mine.

    The student bared a soft smile. A smile so angelic that it can melt any female student's heart. But just like the night I'd first met him, his eye looked at me with it's own story. A story that's hidden, that he's in search for. "Don't worry about it." Youngmin said. I could tell his voice didn't hold grudges. He took the papers from my hand. "Are you going to class?" Standing up I dusted off my kilt and straightened out the wrinkles on my uniform blazer. I looked at him once again. There was something unusual compared to the first time I met him. 'Hyunseong was right, there's just something you can't lay a finger on..' I nodded my head, "Yeah, but I need to do something first, mind helping me?"

I told Youngmin about my plan. To drop Minwoo a fake anonymous love letter in his locker. The boy slightly chuckled, "So what to you want me to do?" I smiled knowing that he had agreed to my plan. "Well I need you to write down what I tell you, because I'm pretty sure Minwoo will recognize my writing." I explained to Youngmin.

"How do you know Minwoo?" Youngmin asked taking the piece of paper from my hands.

"We're childhood best friends." I explained to him. "Say, where do you eat lunch?"

"Just here and there," Youngmin simply replied. He took the pen from my hands and began to write 'oppa' on the lined sheet of paper.

"You should join us for lunch," I told him.

   Youngmin smiled again, "I'd like that." Youngmin started following my instructions on the paper. He wrote exactly what I told him pitching in ideas here and there. I watched as he was engaged in writing in Korean. I wondered how he still didn't remember. How doesn't he remember someone who he practically saved. Someone who beat five men in the midst of Seoul. "Is that it?" Youngmin asked, breaking my train of thought. I nodded, satisfied looking at the piece of paper. There were even little hearts drawn on the corner of the sheet. I scanned the little letter, reading every bit laughing with a hint of evil. Youngmin finished the fake letter off with, 'your secret admirer xxxxxx'

Minwoo oppa ~

Ah .. how do i say this? i really like you. i admire you from your dancing kills all the way from how you cringe your nose when you smell something you don't like. you probably may not have noticed me .. but i know you !! i hope one day i'll have the courage to confess my love to you personally. hopefully you feel the same way.

your secret admirer xxxxxx

   I high fived Youngmin. We both smiled looking at the fake love letter we had put together. It was perfect and I was sure Minwoo would fall for it. I was to slide the little note into the locker once someone had tapped my shoulder. "What do you have there?" Jeongmin pried into my business. He took the noted from my hands reading the little love letter. Jeongmin's eyes widened growing twice the size they usually are. Youngmin gave me a weary look. I uneasily bit my bottom lip something I usually when I get nervous or anxious. "I thought you said you and Minwoo were just friends," Jeongmin smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "Yah, give it back!" I asked standing on my tippy toes.

    Even if Jeongmin was small amongst most of the senior guys in our grade he was still taller than me. "So it is true that you like Minwoo," Jeongmin sing- songed. Youngmin's hand took the paper from Jeongmin. I couldn't help but smile at Youngmin. I looked as if I was a child receiving a new toy on Christmas day. Youngmin handed me the note and I stuck my tongue out at Jeongmin. I slipped the note in Minwoo's locker, "It's not what you think. I was just playing a prank on Minwoo, he's gullible enough to believe something like that." I explained thoroughly to Jeongmin. "Even ask Youngmin-ssi," I said for more proof.

"You can drop the formalities," He said as the three of us started walking away from Minwoo's locker.

I nodded, "Alright Youngmin."

I pushed Jeongmin forward. He was walking to slow. "Hmph, why didn't you say so? I could've helped!" Jeongmin pouted.

"Well you jump to conclusions way to fast for me to even finish,"

"I'm good with pranks, if anything it's Hyunseong who you can't trust," Jeongmin told Youngmin and I.

"Can't trust me with what?" Said Hyunseong coming out from behind. "Aye transfers in the house." Hyunseong high fived Youngmin and wrapped his arms around me and Jeongmin.

"It's none of your business," Jeongmin said removing Hyunseong's arm off of him.

"Tch whatever," Hyunseong snorted, "Hey, our annual school's play is coming up do you transfers think you'd like to join?"

Youngmin and I both looked at each other, "I'm not too much into acting," I told Hyunseong.

"Neither am I," said Youngmin.

   Pulling down a poster from the wall Jeongmin handed it to Youngmin and I while we examined it. "Come on, the five of us have been doing it from the moment we've met!" Jeongmin beamed. "It's a lot of fun, you don't even need to be casting."

"Five?" Youngmin questioned.

"Yup! Me, Jeongmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Donghyun hyung, we get extra hours if we do so." Explained Hyunseong. 'But Kwangmin rarely attended last year...'

"Yah! Yah! YAH!" The four of us could hear his panting voice from across the hallway. A hint of excitement was present. The four of us stopped our walking in front of a classroom, looking to see Minwoo running with a card of paper in his right hand. 

'Bingo' 

     "You can't believe what I got!" Minwoo said beaming at the paper in his hand. I could see the ends of Youngmin's lips tug upward. Jeongmin looked at me with a smirk and Hyunseong leaning over Minwoo stealing glances of what he was holding. "What is it?" I asked at the grinning Minwoo.

"Someone secretly confessed her love for me," Said Minwoo holding the paper to his chest.

"Or he," Youngmin provoked.

Minwoo rolled his eye, he started to read the note out loud. By the time he was done Jeongmin and Minwoo were bursting out in laughter. Teasing the younger one about his love enquire. "You're just jealous!" Minwoo bickered.

"Where do you think you too are going?" Jeongmin asked seeing Youngmin and I trying to escape.

    "Getting to class," Youngmin said. He looked at me. The eye contact we've had seemed different every time we looked at each other. This time he looked at me with more affection. I let out a long sigh. He couldn't have been the one to save me. This time I could see that he wasn't the one I met a week ago. He was different. The way his voice spoke didn't exactly fit the one who'd save me and his face certainly didn't have any scars. Youngmin and I entered the class. Leaving Minwoo to talk about his love note to his hyungs. Another long sigh escaped my mouth. I took my seat near the window. More of my thoughts started piling up. One after another, after another.

"Is everything alright?" Youngmin asked.

I took my focus off the window, facing forward to the blackboard. I rested my head on the fist of my palms. "Everything's fine."

'Back to square one.'

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Double Update ~^^ surprise, surprise ! 

Well since it's valentine's day i thought that it would be appropriate to add this little chapter. Awh poor Minwoo thinks he has a secret admirer LOL well stay tune until the next update which will be real soon !! comment & subscribe for more please ~

love from your authors xx