Double Trouble

Heart Breaker

Chapter 4: Double Trouble

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"So let me get this straight," Hyunseong said walking. Jeongmin and Minwoo sighed, I looked at the three of them trying to process the information just given. 'So there's a Kwangmin too?'

   The four of us entered a small shopping center after school. Minwoo chose to take me out and do some catching up, the two elders insisted to tag along, to come and get to know me better. Jeongmin also thought that it would be appropriate to explain his encounter at lunch after school, where there were less people from our school to hear. "What don't you understand now?" Jeongmin said.

"How is it possible for Youngmin to look EXACTLY like Kwangmin?" Hyunseong said exaggerating the word 'exactly'. Jeongmin scratched his head, "How am I supposed to know, I bumped into him in the cafe and I thought he was Kwangmin but he insisted that he wasn't... that's all."

   Minwoo looked expressionless at the topic. Hearing the name 'Kwangmin' Minwoo seemed to twitch. I looked at Hyunseong and Jeongmin, they both looked flustered. Kwangmin, what's so special about him anyway. Was there something I didn't understand?

// ... \\

"Annyeong.." The boy quietly said.

    The three boys looked at him in awed. I looked at him observing every little thing he did. The look in eyes sensed that he was confused about the situation. 'Who is Kwangmin?' The tall boy, had such flawless skin, not an ounce of makeup could have been put on to cover his scars. I was sure he was the one who'd save me. The face was too identical. Was it really that possible, for such a bad wound to heal easily?

"Have we met before?" I asked Youngmin hoping for the answer I was looking for.

"Ah, I think we have," He said.

I sighed with relief, 'So he had been the one to save me.'

"We bumped into each other in the hallway," Youngmin continued.

   My hopes and glory burned. I recalled the small inquiry, I've been to occupied with my thoughts that I didn't realize that accidental meeting. 'Maybe it will take time to for him to remember. It was late in the night when I had seen him.' I told myself. I'm sure he remembers it's just hidden.

"Who's Kwangmin?" The boy asked the three who started bickering. The three gave each other different looks, letting their eyes talk, deciding who was going to explain who Kwangmin is. And I was wondering the same to this question.

"He's a guy," Minwoo said.

"Who goes to our school," Said Hyunseong.

"Who looks exactly like you," Jeongmin finished.

"You'll know it's him if you spot a look-a-like hiding around the school." Minwoo told him.

   'There's another one?' My mind started jumping to conclusions thinking that maybe he could have saved me. I shook my head, no I'm sure it's Youngmin, I don't even know this Kwangmin. I was positive that it's Youngmin. My thoughts were everyone, bouncing here and there. Messing around with what I have and what I didn't. Everything started to turn into one gigantic big blur.

"KyungMi are you alright?" Minwoo said with a bit of panic in his voice. I nodded my head, giving a small thumbs up. The pounding in my head was back.

// ... \\

"Do you think it's possible that Kwangmin is related to Youngmin?" Hyunseong said. Minwoo slapped Hyunseong in the head, "Yah you barely even know Youngmin don't jump into the solution that they're twins ."

"I have a question," I spoke. All three pairs of eyes looked at me, "What is it?" The three said. "

Who is Kwangmin?" We took a seat on one of the benches Hyunseong spotted, we were snacking on some snack Jeongmin bought early at the convenience store on our walk here.

"He's our friend.." Hyunseong said, "A friend who doesn't hang out with us."

"Our contact with him is very minimum, he only talks to Donghyun hyung," Jeongmin explained.

"Donghyun hyung is our other friend but he's been very busy with student council, you'll usually see him with books in his hands." Minwoo said.

"Why is he your friend of you don't hang out with him?" I asked.

"He's just like that, you have to get to know him first to understand him," Minwoo said. "Why so interested in Kwangmin hm?" Jeongmin sent a wink in my direction.

"I'm just asking, don't get your thoughts tied up." I defended.

"But that Youngmin kid is really something," Hyunseong said.

"Well he's a transfer from America, so his Korean isn't the best." Minwoo said.

"No, not that, just they way he looks. Even if he looks a lot like Kwangmin there's just something that makes him look mysterious," Hyunseong explained.

"You sound like you're talking about Kwangmin, " said Jeongmin before taking a sip of his coke. 'Kwangmin's been through a lot..'

"I don't understand this Kwangmin guy," I told them. I took the bag of chips from Hyunseong's backpack. "There's a lot to not understand about him, he's just like that. Don't put too much thought into it," Minwoo said before giving me a one armed hug. I sighed. the tangles out of my hair. Who ever this Kwangmin guys is I was bound to find him out. The same goes for Youngmin. All this is going to take is a little bit of time and effort applied. 'Their name's are oddly similar too.' I tilted my head to the side.

"Yah, you sure you guys aren't dating?" Jeongmin asked chuckling. "YES," Minwoo and I said in unison.

"What about Youngmin?" Hyunseong asked. You could hear the curiosity in his voice. There was something that Hyunseong was curious about and that had to do with Kwangmin being in that situation. Hyunseong just couldn't lay his finger on it. "I'm not dating him either. If that's what you're going for." I rolled my eyes.

"That's not what I mean," Hyunseong said.

"The kid will just fit in with us, if that's what you're going for." Jeongmin said. Jeongmin turned to me handing me a can of pop, "KyungMi welcome to the gang."

 

------------------------------------------------------

How's everything been lately? So today's Valentine's day, any plans? If so tell me about your plans in the comments down blew, also tell me about this chapter, we'd love to read your comments about the chapters so far. Any predictions about Kwangmin and Youngmin

If you haven't subscribe yet, don't forget to subscribe ! Look forward to the next chapter ~