Twisted

Heart Breaker

Chapter 15: Twisted

-----------------------------------------

A/N: From this point Kwangmin is Youngmin and Youngmin is Kwangmin.

    Kwangmin entered his classroom. Whispers started to spread around the class as he walked through the doors. He walked pass the front row and made his way over to where Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun were. 'Kwangmin seems different.'

"Aye, you're actually on time," Jeongmin sneered. Hyunseong hit Jeongmin on the side. The two gave each other a horde glare.

   Kwangmin ignored the statement and took his seat in front of Donghyun which was across from Hyunseong. Kwangmin looked around the class room. He remained a straight face, he crossed his arms and sunk into the seat. 'It's going to be one long day.' Kwangmin (Youngmin) thought.

---

    "Five, six, seven and eight!" Minwoo yelled. School finally ended and we were rehearsing in the studio across from the art room for the MCW SCOUTS competition. Minwoo was teaching me the dance moves he'd come up with so far. Now that my ankle was finally healed and I was fully recovered I was now able to get back on my feet. We were dancing to one of the songs that Jeongmin had composed. It wasn't too slow but it wasn't to fast either. I rolled my neck and relaxed my shoulders.

    A high pitch voice barged into the dance studio. She was waving something in the air; a piece of paper? "I got it! I got it! I got-" Hana fell on her knees, "It..." I quickly ran to her helping her up on her feet. She pushed up her glasses preventing it from falling. She gave me a soft smile, "Heh, sorry.. I'm a real clust." I chuckled a bit. She sometimes she would be more clumsy than I was.

    "What do you have in your hand?" I asked taking the sheet of paper. The whole gang came all close in to see what Hana brought. It was thick like card stock, imprinted there was our group name '8teen' was neatly designed. Two triangle were placed up against each other and over it 8teen was written in a nice detailed font. Around our names were scattered. It was in different bright colors, colors that would catch your attention in an instant. Smiling I handed our logo design to our leader Donghyun.

"Well I'll say the arts department did a good job, don't you guys think?" Donghyun nudged Youngmin on the side. "Come on let's get start practicing again." Donghyun advised.

    "The twins seem different," Hana whispered to me. I nodded the twins stood side by side in silence. I guess by different Hana meant that the twins look and acted exactly the same. The way they walked, the they both talked and not to mention now that their hair was the same color it was more difficult to tell them apart. It was easier to tell them apart when they had their uniform because of the name tag but we were out of uniform and it was much harder to tell who was who.

"Youngmin-ssi," I called and both the boys look. Hana and I looked at each both thinking the same thing. 'This is odd.' I moved forward towards the twins and Hana followed from behind. I was about to speak but my voice was cut off as Minwoo started to talk.

"I have to go, my mom is calling me!" Minwoo said hurrying to gather his belongings together.

"It's half an hour 'till six- I think we should end practice here," Donghyun announced.

Jeongmin and Hyunseong pumped their fist in the air. They were happy practice ended early because usually they would head to the gaming center which was three blocks away from the school, but since we got involved into this competition the boys hadn't had time to visit.

    Minwoo had already left, Hana left with Donghyun since they were going the same way, Hyunseong and Jeongmin left and I was stuck with the twins. I looked at the two studying both their actions. I smiled approaching the two boys, "Youngmin you owe me ice cream."

---

   Youngmin who was pretending to be Kwangmin took a deep breath in before entering his house. The maids came rushing through the front door as soon as Kwangmin came in. They gathered his belongings. Kwangmin politely bowed which was an unusual thing to do. The maid awkwardly looked at each other weren't sure if they saw right.

"Kwangmin my boy!" His father yelled coming down the stairs. "I have come to a decision," His dad came close wrapping an arm around his son. Kwangmin observed every move his dad made, "I have homework to do can we talk abo-"

"Homework? Since when did you do homework?" His father questioned.

Youngmin stayed still, 'Playing Kwangmin was harder than I thought.' He shook his head, "We'll talk about this later..." Kwangmin mumbled.

"I'm allowing you to take that music course," His father said loud and firm.

Kwangmin turned around facing his father, "What?"

"You heard me, I'll let you major that music course," His father repeated.

Youngmin looked at his father, 'So Kwangmin is a music protege?' Youngmin smirked at his father, "What's the catch?"

"Now that Youngmin is added to our family he can inherit the company since you don't want i-"

"He was never removed in the first place." Kwangmin said. His tone was icy and harsh, "Who even said he'll agree to it? You can't just force us into something we don't want."

   "Why are you so defensive over Youngmin huh Kwangmin? You barely know him," His father crunched his nose, causing him to create worry lines in his forehead. "Has your mom even signed the DNA document? Does she even know if you're alive?"

'Not yet she doesn't.'

---

   I was now alone with Youngmin. I looked at him, he stayed quite the whole walk to the ice cream parlor. "You know I was just joking... You didn't have to actually buy me ice cream."

   "Fine then let's go home from here," Youngmin turned his heels ready to leave. I took hold of his arm stopping him from moving. I looked up at him. His lips where firmly pressed against each other. He moved his hair out of his eyes from there I saw the scar above his eye brow. 'This isn't Youngmin.'

"Cut the act," I said letting my grip of him go.

Kwangmin looked at me dumbfounded, "I don't know what you're talking about,"

I pointed at the scar, "I won't tell." I reassured.

Kwangmin hissed, turning his head to the right making me see his jawline. 'I knew someone would catch us...' He then faced me with a cocky smile, "You must sure pay a lot of attention to me to notice my scar."

I was sure I was turning red, "I-I.. I asked y-you about your scar the t-time you helped me with my a-ankle.." I stuttered.

"What ever, it's nothing anyways.. You said Youngmin owes you ice cream right? Let's go," Unknowingly he grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him, following him to the ice cream parlor.

My hand fixed perfectly into his.

---

     Kwangmin entered Youngmin's home. Youngmin lived in an apartment. So it was rather small but it had a cozy feel. It was a big change for Kwangmin. He was so used to his house. There was a small staircase that leaded to three doors. (Youngmin's room, his mother's room and the bathroom.) The main floor consisted on a living room and dinning room. There was light beaming through one of the door. He assumed his mother was home.

    "Mom? I'm home," Kwangmin said loud enough for her to her. The door opened and he saw his mom for the first time. She was wearing casual home clothes. She was probably in her late forties. Peaks of grey strands of her hair stood out.

   "Dinner is on the table," He heard her say. She looked at Kwangmin of course thinking she was that is was her son Youngmin. She tilted her head to the side, "Yah Youngmin? Is that really you?" She noticed that he looked slightly different. "Of course, why wouldn't be me?" Kwangmin replied, " I just changed my hair color, you like?" He said. The coldness in Kwangmin's heart disappeared. He was calm and heartwarming, just like how he used to be.

His mother laughed, "Yes, now go on and eat hm?"

 

--------------------------------------------------

UPDATEE yehet !!~

Sorry for the bit of confusion with the Youngmin and Kwangmin mix match, hope you didn't get too confused. Anyhow, hope you enjoyed this chapter, thanks to all the new subscribers and comments that were left !! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't and leave a comment down below about this chapter ~ 

until next time ! xxx