Twinkle Twinkle

Heart Breaker

Chapter 31: Twinkle Twinkle

------------------------------------------------

 

             All fifty groups were all squished together on stage. All the judges have finished their observations and judgement on each group and have picked the top ten. There was no particular order for the top ten, it was just the groups that have made it to the next round. We either stay here or go home. 8teen was up front, we were in the order we performed. The eight of us were holding hands, I was in between Jeongmin and Minwoo. 

       "All your performances have been completely astounding, unfortunately only ten bands will proceed to the next round. These ten groups have shown true determination while show casing. These ten groups will be here again tomorrow for the self evaluation to prove to us that you've got what it takes. I wish you all luck." The mc spoke.

My mother took the mic and started announcing the groups, "ST4R! Please come forward, you have made it to the next round."

Round of applause.

"OnE,"

"Girlz & Boyz,"

"T.3.H,"

"Double Gene,"

"TOP KNOTT,"

"SKY BLUE,"

"V!CTOR,"

"GEM,"

"Last but not least, 8TEEN!! Congratulations to all and see you all tomorrow!" And just like that the show has ended.

        I felt both my arms raise up and cheering through both my ears. 'Did I hear that correctly?' I saw my teammates hugging and cheering. A smile lifted my face. Before I knew it I too was joining them in celebration. "KYUNGMI WE MADE IT!!" Minwoo said while squeezing my insides out; but I was too happy to even care. 

  Slowly everyone started to make their way off the stage. Some with smiles on their faces, others with frowns. Immediately we grabbed our belongings and headed outside for some fresh air. The night was still young, it was only seven in the evening and the gang thought we should go out for dinner in celebration. 

"We meet in the lobby in thirty minutes or we leave without you," Donghyun announced to the group before spreading a smile across his face, "Just kidding. Hurry up and get ready guys."

---

"So.. Kyungmi.. about our date,"

        We just finished dinner and the gang was intentionally walking extremely fast, leaving Kwangmin and I behind. Even Youngmin kept his distance with me, he was 'busy' having a conversation with Hyunseong and Donghyun. I looked up at Kwangmin. He looked extremely shy. It was cute. "What about our date?" I was still- kinda- mad at him because he did claim we weren't friends and then the next day he tells me he likes me?? 'He is one confusing , who I happen to like.'

"You're really going on this date with me?" 

"Why, do you not want me to?"

"No, I really want to go out with you. As I stated I do like you." He said mischievously smiling at me.

I tried by best not to laugh. It was extremely cute, the way he would talk to me now a days. 'Where did the cold-hearted monster go? Who took Kwangmin?' "When's the date?" I asked him.

      A smirk formed his lips after checking the time on his watch. "How 'bout now?" He took my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I felt his hands fit into mine; perfectly- it was as if his hands were made for mine. Or maybe I was just exaggerating. Kwangmin cleared his throat, "Hyungs and Minwoo and Hana... I'm taking Kyungmi out!!" He hollered before dragging me somewhere.

Minwoo pushed through Donghyun and Youngmin, "Yah!! Where are you going with my best friend?? You better not do anything inappropriate Kwangmin!! I'm warning you!!!" Minwoo warned his close friend.

"Hey Youngmin are you okay??" Hana asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"No, are you okay?" She again asked but in a more stern voice.

"As long as she's happy I'm happy," Youngmin answered truthfully.

---

     Once again I was at the festival. It was the same festival that I went with Donghyun, Hyunseong, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Hana; except this time it was less crowded but there was still a fair amount of people. The festival was taking place until the MCW SCOUTS competition was over- which made sense, considering it was sponsored by the company MCW. 

       My hand was still latched to Kwangmin's. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy everytime. He would smile every now and then and I would smile back. But we were silent as we walked. It was a good kinda silence I guess. It wasn't those awkward ones where no one knew what to say; it was more of a silence where we can enjoy the other's presence without saying anything. But there were still things I was curious about. Even if Kwangmin liked me why didn't he tell me when I told him- why did he push me away? And other questions like that.

    We came to a halt and stopped in front of a claw machine. It was filled with stuffed animals but Kwangmin had his eyes on one specific one. It was a pikachu push that was sitting in a corner on top of three other stuffed bears- it was just ready to be picked up by it's owner. "You can play if you want it," I said.

      "I'll win that for you," he insisted. He inserted the amount of money is required in order to play the game. The claw started to become active and Kwangmin held the jolt stick and moved it to the direction of the pikachu plush. He had three tries. Determine was written on his face. The first try. Whomp. He didn't get it. He went in for the second round and hit the red button on the machine. The claw caught the pikachu, gripped it by the head and dropped it in the dispensation box for us to claim. 

"Yes!!" Kwangmin cheered. He took his prize and then wrapped his free arm around my shoulder, bringing me into a hug. "This is for you," he said giving me the pikachu. 

I push him away, making space between us again. I still wasn't really used to all the skinship; I took the pikachu and smiled, "Thank you." I said sincerely.

           He took my hand again and we started walking around again. We made our way to the open grass area where a dj was playing blasting music for many. We took a seat beside a light post, I sat crossed legged with the pikachu on my lap and my hand still intertwined with Kwangmin's. It's as if our hands couldn't bear being separated. 'Maybe now's the time to ask him.' "Kwangmin," I said his name.

He looked at me.

        I avoided eye contact and looked at the stuffed doll. "Why didn't you say you liked me when I confessed to you? You even said we weren't friends, then the next day you come in with a kis-..Y-You...You could've made things a lot more easier, if you accepted my feelings and told me you liked me too..." I said muttering the last part hoping he wouldn't really hear. 

        "I had a feeling you would ask that," he said. "Kyungmi... Kyungmi look at me," He came closer to me and lifted my chin up to face him. "Look, I'm sorry. I had to consider a lot of thing, especially Youngmin's feelings. It's not everyday you find your twin brother on the he streets who happen to like it he same girl as I do. It just wasn't fair. Then he told me that I should go after you even if he did like you... and I tried to talk to you- but you kept avoiding me and ignoring me. I regretted saying that to you. Every single word. I thought that I lost. I thought that I was going to lose you. When you were hurting so was I." Kwangmin paused for a chuckle, "You're really something.. All I can say now is, I like you Kyungmi." He let go of my hand and stood up, slightly moving away from me, "I REALLY LIKE YOU CHOI KYUNGMI!!" Kwangmin screamed on the top of his lungs.

I could feel my face turning into a bright red color; I stood up and hit him on the shoulder. "Kwangmin, shutup people are starting to stare." I whined.

"I don't care. I want everyone to know that I really like you," He took a deep breath in and released it saying, "CHOI KYUNGMI! I LIKE YOU! DO YOU ACCEPT MY FEELINGS?" He again screamed. 

I knew he was messing around with me but it was embarrassing, "Kwangmin, shutup!" I hissed,hitting his shoulder. 'This kid won't be quite.' I tried pulling him down but the kid didn't budge.

        "Accept his feelings!!" A stranger said. I looked to the side and found a Korean friend and judging by the look on her boyfriend's face he was Japanese. He looked confused at the conversation that was going on, which gave away that he's Japanese. Considering the fact that she spoke Korean and understood what Kwangmin was saying- that gave away that she's Korean.

"He's crazy sorry," I said in Japanese so Kwangmin wouldn't understand.

The two strangers laughed. Noticing that I've switched to Japanese Kwangmin became dumbfounded. 

"No, no you guys are cute!! Go on and accept his feelings!" She squealed in Japanese. She reminded me of Hana in away; especially the bubbly attitude.

I bowed my head then turned to Kwangmin. I bit my lower lip, "If I accept your feelings will you shutup?" I asked.

He came closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Yes, of course."

"Ilikeyoutoo," I muttered fast in hopes he wouldn't notice that my cheeks were turning a different color. 'My cheeks just don't stop blushing today.' I mentally face palmed.

"Sorry what was that?" Kwangmin said with a smirk on his face.

I placed my arms around his neck, "You know what I said." I looked up at him and he tightened his grip around me; closing the gap between us. 

He kissed my forehead, "I want to here you say it again but slower."

         I looked at him, and pushing him away from me making space between us again. 'That began a little bit of a habit.' I took a few steps away from him, not wanting to break his ear drums from what I'm about to do, "I LIKE YOU JO KWANGMIN!" I screamed. I heard the people around scream and clap for us. 

Kwangmin pulled me into a hug again. His arms s around my waist and my arms around his neck, with the gap between us closed again. I leaned my neck into his shoulder. 

"This is for all the couples out there." The dj announced before playing a nice slow song. 'What a coincidence.' I knew the song, it was by R.A.D but I forgot the title of the song. Couples started to take over the field. 

        Kwangmin and I started to move side to side. At that moment everything felt right. I was with him and he was with me. The moment who knew that one who saved me from those drunk guys at the park would be the one who is standing before, slow dancing to some song in Japan. Who knew I'd like some cold hearted jerk who knew how make my heart melt in an instant. Okay I admit I played hard to get but it all worked out well, I think. 

"You're really beautiful," Kwangmin whispered in my ear.

"If I was ugly would you still like me?" 

"Of course, after all you are my girlfriend."

"Gir-g-girlfriend?"

"Yeah you know, and I'm your handsome boyfriend." He playfully smirked. 

"Tch who said anything about you being handsom-" 

              Kwangmin had a habit of kissing me out of the blue. I didn't even finish taking and there he goes kissing my lips. He stole my lips from me before I could even finish my sentence. I felt him hold my waist tighter- bringing me closer to him. He passionately kissed me and I kissed him back. Even if he didn't let me finish my sentence I didn't mind him kissing me. Nope, not at all.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

it's so FLUFFY I THINK IM GONNA DIE 

so as said here is chapter 31 !!!  dont worry this isnt the last chapter, nope !! one more to go!!! thank you to the new subscribers and comments (love you guys so so much!!!)

dont forget to subscribe if u havent yet and please leave a comment down below telling me about this chapter or any chapter that you've enjoy in this story so far !~ 

ill see you all in my next update !!!