Reasons: II

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s PoV

I automatically closed my eyes when the lights opened. I forgot how to move and I felt so nervous. What if… what if he’ll make fun of me after seeing me hiding under the grand piano? What if he knew that I was staring at him??? Oh no! I’ll be super humiliated by this!

“Why are you still awake?” the man said. And I know who this man is. He’s… Jonghyun.

I nervously looked up at him. He was already at the second floor, standing against the wall with his hands on the light’s switch. He’s gorgeous with sweats all over his face. Wow!

I managed to get some strength and retorted his question, “None of your business”

He inhaled, “Palli, go to your room. It’s dangerous to go up with all the lights closed.”

I was strucked by what he said. Is he sick or something? Did he eat the right amount of food? Why is he talking to me this way? I gave him a blank expression as I walked through the stairs. The moment I stepped on the final step, Jonghyun closed the lights downstairs and opened the dim light of the second floor.

“Woah.!” I murmured. I can’t take my eyes of him as we both walk towards our room. He’s acting weird. I was walking behind him so I can see all his actions. Seriously, he’s not teasing, nor making fun of me. he was just wiping all the sweats that covered his face and nothing else.

I watched him enter his room. God! What’s wrong with me??? please help me!!!

Morning:

Dining area…

Narrator’s PoV

Nothing but silence filled the room. Leeteuk was upstairs, Taeyeon was monstrously eating her breakfast while Jessica was just staring blankly at Jonghyun who was busy drinking his coffee.

Mr. Park smiled. “Looks like you guys are doing fine now…”

Taeyeon raised her head immediately “Yes! So please! Let’s not continue the outing!”

Mr. Park giggled while Ms. Kim glared at her, “Nope Taeyeonnie! We shall push through with that outing.”

Taeyeon pouted “Ughhh!” she murmured like a crybaby and continued eating.

“Sica.. kwenchanayo?” Ms. Kim asked. Jessica gave her a shocked expression, “Yes ommoni… I am fine!” she replied as she took a bite of the bread on her plate.

“Jonghyun-ah… I heard that you’ll have a basketball tournament against Shinwa High this coming Saturday…”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter