ANDWAE!

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Sorry for the super late update guys!!! I was on vacation and its very difficult for me to post updates there.... but i hope you like this one....

Chapter 32:

Narrator’s PoV

Leeteuk | Halmoni | Sora:

“Teukieeee!!!’ Sora called from the lobby of the Park’s corporation near namsam tower.

Leeteuk was just on his way to his grandmother’s room because she called an emergency meeting when he came across Sora.

“Noona!” he greeted with a smile. “You’re here too?”

Sora smiled. “Yup! I was called by Halmoni!”

Teuk nodded. “Okay. Let’s just go there together, then!”

“Okay!” she said in a flirty tone

Office:

Teuk nodded twice as the two entered Mrs. President’s office. “Halmoni??” Teuk called.

“Ah! Leeteuk and Sora! Good you two came together!” The president said with a huge smile on her face.

“Why did you call us?” Teuk asked as they headed to the president. Teuk seated in front of her grandmother while Sora seated opposite Leeteuk.

“I heard that you, Leeteuk, asked someone else for the ball.” Their grandmother said. ‘Why didn’t you ask Sora instead, huh?”

“She’s not going in our school. She can’t go there.” Teuk replied in a cool manner. This made Sora pout.

“She can now!” Their grandmother reprimanded. “I ordered that Sora darling will be able to enter the school premises on that occasion. She’ll be your date and that’s an order!”

Leeteuk immediately stood from his seat with both of his fist, clenched. “But halmoni! I told you I asked someone already!”

“Are you going against my orders Park Leeteuk?!” the president asked angrily. Teuk did not anymore replied and just went out of the office with much disappointment.

Sora was shocked to see how Leeteuk became very mad when he heard the news. “Halmoniiii!!! Why was he like that?! He really likes that girl?????”

“No my dear!” The president assured as she walked towards her and give her a hug. “He liked you. That’s for sure… arasso? Now I want you to look good on the ball. That’s tomorrow already. Choose your dress. I want you to be as stunning as ever!”

Sora smiled. “Neh halmonii!!! Komawo!!!!!”

Leeteuk: Outside the building

Teuk angrily entered his brandnew sports car. He sat and hit his steering wheel as hard as possib;e for he was really very mad. “WHY!!! Why can’t I GO AGAINST YOU! WHY?!”

He started his engine and drove like a speeding bullet on his way home. He knows for sure that when he goes back home, he’ll be relaxed. Seeing his beloved Taeyeon….

TaeTeuk:

House:

Leeteuk entered their mansion leaving a loud bang on the door. Taeyeon was just seated at the living room, watching TV when she saw Leeteuk as angry as Godzilla.

“Jungsu-ah! Kwenchana?” Taeyeon asked as she turned to look at Leeteuk. He saw him sweaty and really very fierce looking.

“Stay there! Don’t stand up!” Teuk ordered as he darted to her. Taeyeon froze and  just continued watching TV. He sat beside her and low and behold, he rested his head onto Taeyeon’s shoulders. Taeng’s eyes widened because of what Leeteuk did. Taeyeon kept moving her shoulders up and down but Leeteuk won’t remove his head from her shoulders. And then Teuk closed his eyes.

“Yah! Jungsu! What’s with you??” Taeyeon asked as he noticed that Leeteuk is almost asleep. “See you’re all sweaty. Get off! Change your clothes and sleep. I guess you’re pretty tired.”

Teuk did not answer and just asked a question. “Am I heavy??”

Taeyeon smiled. Truly, Leeteuk was heavy but Taeyeon did not feel any pain as Leeteuk’s head lay on her shoulders. “Ani… but you might catch a cold. See, you’re sweat… they’re all over you body. Don’t let it dry in there… change…”

“Please just let me rest here….” Teuk said. “Rest with you forever…” he muttered. But Taeyeon did not hear the last 4 words that he just said. It was not that clear.

Taeyeon just nodded as she slowly Leeteuk’s head with her handkerchief so that she can wipe off some of the perspiration on it. Even Leeteuk’s hair was full of sweat.

“What happened…” Taeyeon whispered. She was flutered and was very happy with what’s happening. She wants to scream and show the world how happy she was because of that simple action Leeteuk was doing. I hope that this day won’t end. I hope that you’ll rest here with me forever… like this. I know that something happened… I hope that problems…. “It saddens me that you are this problematic, Park Jung Su….” She whispered.

This is what I hate about you. You know me too much. Leeteuk thought as he continued to rest on Taeyeon’s shoulders. He felt the care that he longed for years as Taeyeon caressed his head with her hankie and how Taeyeon his hair.

After a few minutes, Taeyeon realized that Leeteuk was asleep already. She stood up and placed a pillow on the couch and let Teukie rest there. She placed Teuk’s head on the pillow and positioned his body in such a way that he could sleep well. Afterwhich, she went inside her room to get some towel to be placed on Leeteuk’s back.

She went down again and there she inserted the towel on his back so that the sweat will be absorbed and he would not catch colds.

“Taeyeon-ah?” Teuk mumbled.

“Yes yes, I am here…” Taeyeon replied as she watched Leeteuk who was half asleep.

“Sit on the couch, not on the floor.….” Leeteuk said.

“Waee??” Taeyeon asked curiously…

Teuk then turned to a sitting position, as he pulled Taeyeon so she could sit beside him. When Taeyeon was seated, he placed a thin pillow on Taengoo’s thigh and there he rested his head and continued to sleep.

Taeyeon was so speechless with what’s happening. Clueless was all she have. But then, she noticed how tired Leeteuk was, so she just let him sleep on her thigh. They were a picture of a very cute couple.

Taeyeon continued to massage Leeteuk’s head and is still Leeteuk’s hair. She inhaled heavily and that made Leeteuk be slightly awake again. “I am st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter