What is he talking about?

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 29:

After 2 days:

Everyone seems to be very busy for the school’s Winter Ball. Jonghyun and Jessica already asked their parents’ permission if they can go together and both of their parents agreed. They were even asked to do some decorations for the party. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Leeteuk was still dateless. Both do not even have a participation for the ball.

“Yah Taeyeon-nie..?” Mr. Lee called her while she was reading a chemistry book. She was just seated by the window and she looked like a very studious young lady out there.

“Yes Mr. Lee?” Taeyeon asked as she closed her book and walked to her tacher.

Mr Lee gave her a warm smile and said, “Are you going to the ball??”

Taeyeon giggled. “I am not sure sir. I don’t feel like going though.”

Mr. Lee’s eyes widened. “What? But why?”

Taeyeon smiled. “I don’t have a date…” she whispered.

Mr. Lee inhaled. “That’s their loss! Don’t worry dear. We still have 5 days to come. I am sure those gutt-less boys will come and ask you. you’re so pretty, who wouldn’t want you to be their date?”

Taeyeon laughed dorkily. “Aigoo sungsaengnim!” she smiled. “Do you need something from me?”

“You caught me there young miss!” Mr. Lee giggled and gave Taeyeon a fulfilled pat. “You sure are smart! Well, you see… I want you to have a special song number for that winter ball… I know how great you are when it comes to singing…”

“Oh.” She said. “But… I don’t know… I don’t really feel like going to that ball.”

“Pleaseee??” Mr. Lee awed as he showed her a little aegyo.

She inhaled, “Fine… but I can go home after that, right?”

“Yes!” Mr Lee agreed and gave Taeyeon a hug. “Komawo dear!”

Taeyeon just giggled. Aigoo… sungsaengnim really is such a dork…

House: TaeTeuk

*Criiiing*

It was the maid who answered the phone from the living room where Leeteuk was, reading a news paper as he was seated comfortably on their sofa.

“Young master, is Ms. Taeyeon Kim around?” the maid asked politely.

Teuk turned his head to face the maid and replied, “Why? Who’s that?”

“He’s Lee Dong Hae… he said he needs to talk to Miss Taeyeon.” She replied.

Teuk suddenly remembered what Jonghyun said. That Donghae… he liked Taeyeon right? “NO!” he immediately replied as he jumped off their sofa and reached to the phone that their maid was holding.

“Yebosseo?” he speaked.

“Oh! Leeteuk-ssi??” Donghae asked.

“Neh neh!” Teuk replied with a nervous giggle. “You see, Taeyeon is not here… so… do you have something that you wanna say to her? I can relay the message for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter