O.O Mworago?

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 30:

Narrator’s PoV

TaeTeuk:

“Mworago?” Taeyeon asked as schocked as she was because Leeteuk asked a very unexpected question.

Teuk stared down and was really very nervous. Should I repeat myself? But… I sounded like a fool just now. Ugh! But I really want to go to the ball with her but… “Uhm… can you go to the ball with me?”

Taeyeon laughed. “Yah! Don’t fool around with a question like that! I am still mad at you! And you offering me something like that won’t make me feel good about you.”

Teuk started to be worried. “Hey! Why are you like this?! Didn’t I do you a favor? Why are you mad? Do you want to go with him at the first place?!” he retorted angrily.

“YAH!” Taeyeon shouted. “If it’s not him, then who would?! Huh?”

“Me!!!” Leeteuk replied. “I just asked you right?!”

“Yes you did! But that;s because I got mad at you just now! Like a consolation!”

Leeteuk sighed. “Please?”

Taeng’s heart cracked as she heard him say the word ‘please’ that was the first time Leeteuk said the word. Never did he and Taeyeon expected that Teuk would say that magic word.

“S…so you really wanna go to the ball with me?” Taeyeon asked.

Leetuk stared at her with an awing eyes. “Yes Taeyeon. Please?”

Taeyeon smiled. “Arasso arasso… but how will I tell Donghae that I won’t go to the ball with him?”

“I’ll take care of it! Sorry for interfering with that kind of business. I just want to go to the ball….” Teuk said.

Taeyeon giggled shyly, “It’s alright…”

TaengSic

Mall:

“CHINCHAYO?!” Jessica exclaimed as the two walked at the mall to buy their dress. “Oppa asked you out?!”

Taeyeon laughed. “I know it sounds crazy but… he did!”

“Woahhh!” Jessica said in amazement. “I think that this will be the first time that he had decided for himself. Without no one dictating him. Especially halmoni!”

Taeyeon’s heart fluttered. She was extremely happy that Leeteuk asked her to the ball. For the first time, she’ll be with someone whom she liked for so long. For the first time she’ll be with the man of her dreams.

“You must have a special place in his heart unnie…” Jessica said with a grin as she excitedly enetered a boutique full of dress.

Taeyeon laughed. “And did you now discover what you are in Jonghyun’s world?”

Jessica immediately turned at her unnie who was just entering the shop to look for a cocktail dress too. “What unnie?” she asked as she was holding some dress on her hand.

“You still don’t know?” Taeyeon asked while she was looking through the clothes that she was seeing.

“Don’t know what?” Sica asked.

Taeyeon laughed, “Yah, you better fit those first, ask him instead.”

Jessica was pushed by Taeng inside the dressing room. She was so curious at what Taeyeon was saying. Eh? I am so dense with this kind of things. What does unnie meaaaannn???

JongTeuk:

Bachelor’s Mall

“Hyung, what do you think will Jessica like me to wear?” Jonghyun asked Leeteuk who was quietly looking for a suit to wear.

“Something that wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter