truth I

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16

Taeyeon took a glimpse of Leeteuk as she inhaled and looked back to the judges. Leeteuk grinned, however, knowing that Taeyeon will definitely win this spelling competition.

“Scheherazadian…” Taeyeon started. “S-C-H-E-H-E-R-A-Z-A-D-…” She paused. “Y-A-N”

Leeteuk stood up immediately. Taeyeon spelled the wrong word. Teuk rushed towards Taeyeon. “What are you doing?!” he whispered.

The audience was worried as they saw a commotion on the stage. Leeteuk standing up and talking to Taeyeon… his opponent.”

“Kwenchana…” Taeyeon murmured back as she smiled at the judges.

“I am sorry Ms. Kim. That is not the spelling of that word.” The judge said. There were applause however, coming from the audience as they knew that Leeteuk is the winner. “Mr. Park. Congratulations! You are this year’s representative to the regionals!”

Taeyeon bowed and smiled at Leeteuk who was still dumbfounded with the happenings. “Congratulations Leeteuk!” Taeyeon greeted with a warm smile as she went straight to her bestfriend and mother.

Leeteuk remained standing. The president together with Kang Sora went to leeteuk to congratulate him. “Chukkahae my son!” mrs. President greeted. “Neh oppa! I know you can beat her!”

Leeteuk forced a smile and watched Taeyeon as she was happily hugger her mom. She’s so happy in losing? In losing something with her concent?

“It’s alright my daughter!” Mrs. Kim hugged Taeng. “Neh noona! You were great!”

Taeyeon giggled. “I know! That’s why you should treat me for dinner!”

Jjong’s eyes widened due to his sister’s joke. “You did not win so why should I treat you?” he asked with a laugh.

“No one’s treating another!” Jessica interrupted with a smile. “We are all eating at the mansion! I asked the head maid to cook for us already.”

“Wow! That’s fast!” Mrs. and Mr. Kim mentioned.

“Of course!” Sica exclaimed. The president together with Leeteuk and Sora came to them after the short funny scene of the family.

“Jung Yeol… this is Kang Sora… the only daughter of Lei Kang and Andrew Kang of the KangLiYin corporation…” Mrs. President interrupted leaving Taeyeon and Jonghyun blank stares. Jessica on the otherhand blew her bangs like noone’s talking in front of her.

“Neh! Annyeonghasseyo Mr. Park JungYeol! Kang Sora Imnida!” Sora bowed in front of the couple.

“This is Kim Si Yeon… Taeyeon and JOnghyun’s mother and the future first lady of the Park Corporation…” Mrs. Park informed her as she bowed in fornt of Mrs. Kim. “I know you already know her children…”

“Neh ommoni…” Sora replied with a smile. Leeteuk was just standing beside Sora… staring at Taeyeon who was busy experimenting something on her nails….

“Sora will be joining us for dinner.” Mrs. Park announced making everyone’s jaws drop.

“But ommoni… the dinner for later is a party closed for the Parks only…” Jessica said.

Mrs. President giggled. “Closed for the Parks? Then what about the Kims? They are NOT YET a member of the Par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter