Reasons

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8:

House

Taeyeon’s PoV

“No way!!!” Taeyeon said as she hid her face on her pillow. Ughhh! This is frustrating! I hate being in this house! Ani ani… I hate being siblings with this Leeteuk! Grrrr! He irritates me!

I was slamming my own body on my bed because of extreme irritation. I don’t know why but something really irritates me!

Suddenly, memories when I was in the 6th grade came to my mind. The time that made everything, the anger!

-flashback-

It was our graduation day that time. That year… I must admit… I liked Leeteuk. I Liked him.

That was the day that I decided to confess to him.

“Leeteuk-ssi!” I called him while bunch of girls were crowding him. I know I am not really that pretty compared to the girls surrounding him, but I just want him to know my feelings…

He excused himself from those girls and walked towards me. I felt my cheeks blush and heat were running through my veins. I was nervous. I am not that close to him and since elementary, we’ve been battling for the honors list…

“Yes?” He asked with a proud smile…

I was looking down the whole time… I can feel that everyone’s watching us… but when I got the strength that I need, I managed to look at him.

“Eeteuk-ssi… I like you…” I said.

There was a complete silence. I can see the look on his face. He was expressionless. Not until everyone laughed at what I said.

He chuckled. “I am sorry what?”

I covered my face in humiliation… “I-…I…”

He murmured, “Crazy!”

“Ho-ho-ho!” Siwon, his bestfriend laughed. “Kim Taeyeon… Leeteuk’s mortal enemy in academics likes him? Major news!”

Everyone laughed. I want to go home when I heard that almost all of the grade 6 students were laughing at me. I can’t move a bit. We were encirceled by our batch mates.  I know that he’s a gentleman that’s why I was waiting for a response from him. From protection…

“He won’t like you!” one of the girl said. “He liked SoRa sunbae so better back off!”

“Neh!!!” Everyone cheered in chorous. I stared at Leeteuk’s eyes. My eyes were moist and my legs were trembling. For the last time I waited for him to cover for me but he didn’t.

“Thank you very much Park JungSu… Thank you very much for saving me from humiliation!” I sarcasm-ly told him and ran away from the crowd. Tears then rushed to my cheeks as I ran away from them.

“Jonghyun and dad are the only guys who actually loves me…” I mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter