What's wrong with you?

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 27:

TaeTeuk

School:

“Hey you!” Leeteuk called Taeyeon, who was busy fixing her things inside her locker. Taeyeon became nervous after hearing Leeteuk’s voice. However, she pretended that she’s fine. She showed a very positive aura at him.

“Yep?” Taeyeon said as she looked at where Leeteuk was. Teuk was only meters away from her, walking hurriedly for no definite reason.

“Why were your eyes swollen last night according to Jonghyun? Why did you not eat with us last night? Why did you choose to sleep with your brother? Why did you not ride with us going here? WHY??” Leeteuk asked in a very fierce tone. Their schoolmates were surprised to see Leeteuk that way. Taeyeon too became more nervous seeing Leeteuk that way.

“Huh? What do you mean??” Taeyeon asked curiously. Leeteuk then realized that he really looked so angry and irritated. So she pulled Taeyeon to the nearest people-less area of their campus and there had a talk with her.

They were at the children’s playground area and was standing under a tree where no one would find them

“Don’t act like you don’t know!” Leeteuk exclaimed. “You did not eat and slept at your own room last night. Are you affected by what I said that afternoon??”

Taeyeon hid her frowning face. She looked down trying hard to change her frown into a smile. She was successful. “Hahaha! Ani! I wasn’t. and why would I be affected? I was expecting the answer anyways.”

“Liar!” Leeteuk cut her. “I know you are!”

Taeyeon smirked trying ti hide the pain inside her. “Ani! Don’t worry, I was not feeling well last night. Remember? I had my monthly visit and diarrhea?? I could not take the pain anymore so I cried and asked Jonghyun for help.”

Leeteuk inhaled and just took what Taeyeon said. But he knew that Taeyeon cried because of what he said that afternoon. “Why do you need to ask for your brother’s help?”

Taeyeon laughed. “Cause he’s my brother??”

 

Leeteuk slapped her face lightly, “No what I mean is… we have our house nurse… you could’ve come to her and asked for help. She can give some remedies…”

Taeng smiled. “Yeah yeah yeah! Thanks for the concern. Is that why you came to me? to ask why I was out last night? Well, if that’s all, may I go back now? I still need to fix my things at the locker area…” she asked as she stared at Leeteuk who was in return, staring deeply at her eyes.

Taeyeon tried to laugh and covered her eyes. “Yah! You’re stare! It burns!”

Leeteuk smiled. “Haha! Yeah that’s all I want to ask. Go on…”

“Okay!” Taeyeon smiled. “Annyeong! I’ll see you in class!” she said as she bade goodbye.

While walking in a fast pace, she kept her hand massaging her chest trying to ease the pain that she’s feeling. She was trying to act as cool as possible so that Leeteuk won’t notice anything. Anything that will make him worried of her.

On the other hand, Leeteuk walked at the opposite building. He wanted to hide and release all the tensions that he have as of the moment. And the moment he was standing in front of a wall without any people around him, he started to kick off the walls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter