News....

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Jonghyun’s PoV

Kim’s Residence

September 21… a simple and very normal day for noona and I… seriously… not until our very enthusiastic and loving mother told us something worth puking…

I can still remember what dad told me 7 years ago when he was still alive and kickin’. It was our parents’ anniversary when he told that to me. we stayed at our mansion’s garden that time. Yes, mansion… we have a mansion before… but because of mom’s extravagance, we lost everything… well, until she met Park Ahussi.

-Flashback-

Taeyeon noona was with mom, preparing our food while I was with dad who was very busy repairing my toys… I think that was a vintage talking robot… not sure…

“Appa… why do you need to fix that thing up? You can buy a toy similar to that one for me right?” I asked him with much curiousness.

He smiled warmly at me. He put everything that he was holding down and he held my hands… “My son… things like this are not replaceable for this was handed down to me by my father… and now, I am handing them down to you…”

“Huh?” I asked giving him a confused look.

“In other words, important things are meant to be  treasured… especially when they ar handed down to you…” Dad informed as he continued fixing that toy.

I wasn’t able to answer. I was puzzled by what he was saying. Yes, I was clueless… I am not that good in context clues that’s why…

“Kim Jonghyun… My son…” Dad started. I looked at him with a srtrange expression. “If ever I will be gone… I want you to take care of your mom and your noona… don’t let them feel sad or unhappy. Make them feel fulfilled and satisfied with their lives. Protect them from any danger and never should you let anyone make them cry…”

“Huh?” I asked. “Dad… I am the youngest here… should I be the one being protected?”

He giggled, ‘Ani… You are Kim Jonghyun… and you are the strongest man that I know!”

“Of course!” I cheered.

-End Flashback-

Well, that was a weird saying coming from our dad seven years back. But then as I grew up, I realized that he is soooo correct. I really should be the one to protect my very extravagant, easygoing, fun loving and caring mom and my very pretty dorky and a bit heavyweight sister… hahaha! Mainahe Taeyeon noona. Well, noona is not that fat… she has a 26 inch waist line and has curves… but compared to other girls in school… she’s indeed HUMONGOUS in size!

“She’s Insane!” Taeyeon noona exclaimed as she walked back and forth in front of me at the kitchen. She was actually referring to our mom after she told us that she’ll MARRY the father of the siblings that both of us hate. It would be hypocrisy if I will say that it’s fine with me…

Both Taeyeon Noona and I, HATES the two… Jessica Jung and Leeteuk Park. Grrr! Thinking about their names brings shivers to me….

“I can’t believe her!” Noona once again said. “I will not agree to this!... Will you?” she faced me.

“Of course I don’t want to!” I replied immediately. “I don’t want to be with that filthy rich, Jessica Jung!”

“I don’t want to live with that anti-social Park Leeteuk!” She agreed with me.

We really hate them… Hate up to our bones…. They are so bossy, straightforward, anti-social-just like what noona said about Leeteuk- lazy, boastful rich kids! Ughhhh! We really hate them.

Well, I really don’t hate Jessica… I just hate her irritating kid like voice and her bossiness in school. She has been very very bossy ever since… noona hates Leeteuk so much on the other hand. Hates him so much that she even made an anti fan club with her… with Luna as the only member… xD

“My children…” Mom interrupted us as she walked closely to us. “Please reconsider… Mr. Park has been a very good ahjussi to you guys…” she added as she took a seat on our dining chair. Noona was standing in front of her with a pissed look on her face. Poor dinning table… the dinning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter