School with them

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 5

Narrator’s PoV

Taeyeon woke up 5:30 in the morning and the first thing that came on her mind was this:

 

“Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Come back to reality!” she murmured as she slapped her face twice.

Not just a second, Jessica opened the door to Taeyeon’s room and said, “Rise and shine unnie!!!”

Taeyeon saw a super cute Jessica Jung in front of her. A smiling pretty little angel who was wearing a very cute sleep wear.

“Hey Saenggie!” Taeyeon greeted as she stood up from her bed and hugged Sica. “How’s your sleep?”

Jessica smile and hugged her unnie, “Good and bad…”

Taeyeon breaked the hug and stared at her, “why bad?”

“Early in the morning I saw your brother’s ugly face… no offence but, is he really your brother?” Sica replied as she leaped to Taeyeon’s bed and hugged one of Taeng’s pillow.

Taeyeon remained standing in front of Jessica and smiled, “Haahaha! You guys really! Of course he’s my bro… my crazy brother.”

Sica smirked, “You bet!”. “Oh unnie! Let’s go down… Breakfast is served already!”

Taeyeon was gave her sister to be a surprised look, “It’s served this early?!”

“Yup!” Sica said as she stood up and held Taeyeon’s wrist. “Kaja, before it gets colder.”

Taeyeon stared at her with a bulging eyes, “I-is your brother there?” she asked as memories of Leeteuk’s half body flashed on her mind.

Jessica laughed, “Aniyo….”

Taeyeon inhaled. “Really?!”

“Yup!” Sica agreed. “So let’s go!” she exclaimed as she pulled Taeng out of her room.

Taeyeon was relaxed. Good that he’s not here!

“Oppa never ate breakfast with us. He’s always eating on his room…” Jessica informed Taeyeon as they were walking on the mansion’s hallway.

“Oh… waeyo?” Taeng asked.

“Molla…” Sica shrugged her shoulders, “Ever since omma died, he started eating on his own… he only eats dinner with us because it’s a must according to dad.”

Taeyeon just nodded as they walked together. “So he’s still here…”

“Yes!” Sica agreed. “He’ll be with us at the limo later as we go to school.”

Taeyeon started to be nervous again… yah! Why am I nervous? Stupid!

“Taeyonniiieeeee!” Mrs. Kim exclaimed as she gave her daughter a warm hug when they arrived in the dining room. Mrs. Kim was helping the maids serve the food on the table.

“Good morning mom!” Taeyeon said as she hugged her mom back.

“Sica dear!” Mrs. Kim gave sica an adorable hug, “How was your sleep?”

Taeyeon did not reply and just took a seat on one of the 12 chairs of the dining set.

Jessica hugged Mrs. Kim tightly, “It was fine Ahjumma…”

Taeyeon made a dorky laugh after hearing Jessica said ‘Ahjumma’

“BWHAHAHAHHA!” she laughed. “Nice one Jess!”

Jessica was clueless, “Huh? Waeyo?”

Mrs. Kim gave Jessica a pouting look… “It’s better if you call me Mom… neh?”

“No Way!” Jonghyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter