Dooms Day!

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Park’s Residence

Jessica’s PoV

“WHAT?!” Oppa ans I exclaimed in chorous after hearing appa saying that the Kim Siblings will live in our house. Oppa and I looked at each other with a worried expression.

We were at our house’s meeting room when he said that. We didn’t know what to say at first… well at least oppa knows…

“Appoji, this can’t be happening!!!” Oppa said irritatedly.

Appa giggled and said, “Well, it is now my son… your appoji will get married!”

“EWWWW!” I interrupted. “Appa… you can marry any one you like but please don’t let those siblings live here!”

“My children… if I marry Ms. Kim, I need to accept her children too…” he replied

“I knew this would happen! I should’ve made some actions beforehand!” Oppa objected as she sat on our golden couch with an irritated look.

Appa stared at us with a blank expression. “Whether you guys like it or not, they will live here and we will become a very happy family!” he said with a fierce look….

Truly, it was my first time to see appa this serious… he was never like this…

“APPPA!” I contested. “Please don’t make our lives miserable!”

Appa looked at me with a worried expression “Am I making your life miserable? I am marrying someone that I love… she’ll be your mother… you guys will have a mom just like any other students in school… wouldn’t you guys want that?”

“We were able to live without a mom for eight years now… we can handle it…” oppa replied without looking and his arms were crossed in his chest.

“Aigooo my son!” Appa exclaimed helplessly… “No one was taking care of you and Jessica with such a motherly love… Seung Ha will give that to you….”

“BUT DAD!” again, both oppa and I said in chorous. “You know we don’t like her children!”

Appa giggled. “That’s normal for siblings….”

“Appa… it’s not like that…” I retorted. “We hate their childishness, their noisiness and their irritating voice… to be exact, Jonghyun’s characters!” I said.

“Well, I don’t like that insane, noisy and unbelievable laugher Kim Taeyeon…” oppa added.

“I know that you guys would adjust with them… besides, I know that those two are very good students and children… I have seen them in their house and they are really well growned children… they will be good siblings to you…”… “I have decided… and that is final” dad finished. He stood up from his office chair and went outside of the meeting room.

“Appa is crazy!” I exclaimed as I sat opposite appa. “Oppa… what should we do?”

He was not able to answer immediately… “Just ignore them…”

“Ignore them?!” I yelled. “Oppa… do you know what yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter