Welcomed...?

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Narrator’s PoV

Park’s residence:

Woah! Their house is enormous!Taeyeon thought as she saw the Park’s mansion while they were entering the gate.

   

[A/N: Front area]                                                                            

The Park’s residence is the biggest mansion found in Jeon Ju, South Korea. In short, the Park family is the richest family living in Jeon Ju… as a matter of fact, Park LeeJun, Leeteuk and Jessica’s father was once featured in Korea Times because of their riches.

“Ommoni…” Jonghyun started, “Have you been in this place already?”

Their mom giggled, “Neh… in this house… will be our house too…”

Jonghyun and Taeyeon looked at each other with much amazement. The house indeed is so big, so big that Taeyeon thinks that its as size as their school’s premises.

Leeteuk and Jessica’s side…

“They’re here masters!” one maid informed with a grin. Mr. Park stood up from his seat excitedly and went to the main door with an intense energy. Jessica and Leeteuk sighed as they went with their dad to the main entrance.

“May Peace be with us!” Leeteuk murmured.

The limousine stopped just in front of them. Mrs. Kim was the first one who went out of car. After she went down, she went straight to Mr. Park and she gave him a hug. She then went to Jessica and Leeteuk, and being polite children, the two bowed their heads in front of Mrs. Kim.

“Annyeonghaaseyo Mrs. Kim!” they two greeted in chorous.

“Awwww!” Mrs. Kim awed as she gave them a very warm hug. “Hello children!”

Jonghyun and Taeyeon then came down from the limo. Both siblings made face as their eyes met at each other.

Tss! So irritating!Taeyeon thought. “Annyeonghasseyo Mr. Park!”

“Oh hello kids!” Mr. Park greeted as he went to the two and hugged them “Let’s not stay here for long… it’s a bit humid around here…” he invited as he placed his arm around Taeyeon. Taeyeon gave him a smile as they walked inside.

Mrs. Kim was with the Park siblings while Mr. Park was with the Kim siblings.

Mr. Park lead the way to the living room. While they were walking, Taeyeon and Jonghyun were so amazed by the things they see inside. Golden seats, gold plated porcelains, enormous chandeliers and tons marble floorings.

“Wow!” Taeyeon and Jonghyun exclaimed softly in chorous as they walked with their future father .

Mr. Park smiled, “You haven’t seen the whole house yet children…”

“Amazed much?!” Jessica teased, “Of course! This see your first time to see a house like this!”

“Aiiiiishhhh! Cincha!” Jonghyun saind angrily at her sister, “Noona, you better stop me from igniting… I might give that brat a sore!”

Taeyeon smiled, “Stop that Jjong… she’s in her territory!” Taeyeon teased.

“Children!” Their mom called as she gave them a glare signaling to stop fighting…

Mr. Park sensed that there’s something weird going on right now between Jonghyun and Jessica…

“Sica, why don’t you show your unnie her room…” Mr. Park asked.

Both Leeteuk and Jessica coughed, “I am sorry appa…. My what?”

“Your sister… big sister….” Their dad informed. “From now on, you Jessica, shall call Taeyeon ‘unnie’ and Jonghyun, acknowledge Leeteuk as your ‘Hyung’”.

“WHAT?!” The four asked.

“Yes….” Their dad said with a smile. “You guys are siblings now…”

“DAD!” Jessica said loudly…

“We WILL be siblings… we’re not yet siblings…” Leeteuk said in a very manly manner. “I am fine with Jonghyun calling me Hyung though…”

“So hypocrite…” Taeyeon murmured. Leeteuk heard what she said but he remained calm because Mrs. Kim is there beside him. He can’t be un- manly in front of his future mom!

 “Kim Taeyeon!” Mrs. Kim reprimanded. Taeyeon just looked down and breathed in.

“Since it’s Taeyeon… it’s fine for me…” Jessica said. Taeyeon smiled at her too.

“I am fine calling Leeteuk ‘hyung’. As long as I will still call your daughter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter