Marriage

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 36:

House Meeteing:

All of the Family…

Narrator’s PoV

The Kids are on Winter break right now but still, awkwardness and uneasy feeling filled the environment in the house. Not for Jjong and Jessica, but for Taeyeon and Leeteuk.

“Unnie… are you and oppa fine now?” Jessica asked while she was with Taeyeon at the garden. Taeyeon forced to smile as she was cutting some weeds from the plant box in front of her.

“We’re fine since then..” she answered.

Jessica smirked. “Yeah right! Then how do you explain the weird feeling between the two of you whenever you pass by each other?”

Taeng raised her shoulders. “Mollayo. He’s busy. I’m busy.”

“Tsss!” Jessica exclaimed. “I hope that you guys would just be like us…”

Taeng felt something weird. She felt sad as Jessica said those words. Its true… I myself wish that we could be like you guys… but… I am routing for a new world now. A new life… new me.

“Noona! Jessica! Meeting at the AVR, NOW!” Jonghyun yelled from the veranda. Taeyeon and Jessica looked up and nodded.

“What’s wrong?” Jess asked worriedly as she removed the gloves that she was wearing from her hand.

“Molla…” Taeyeon said and walked nervously inside. Jessica followed her lead.

AVR

When the two arrived…. Everyone was already there. Leeteuk, Jonghyun, The president, Yeong Nam, Mr. Park and even Sora.

This is bad. Jessica thought as she went to take her seat. Her eyes were fixed on Leeteuk and Sora who was seating together… she was eyeing her brother.

Taeyeon felt very nervous… she feels something wrong is going to happen. Jonghyun asked her sister to sit beside him. When Taeyeon was seated already Jonghyun tapped her back and forced a smile.

Taeyeon looked at her mother and father… they were smiling, even the president was. But Leeteuk was not. What’s wrong?

Mr. Park inhaled and smiled. “Guys… what’s with the weird faces?? Come on smile! I will not scold you or something!”

The kids forced to giggle. “Appa. Why are we here??”

Mr. Park smiled and held Mrs. Kim’s hand. The kids looked at each other. Taeng’s eyes grew large but she was smiling widely. Jjong and Jessic looked at each other while Leeteuk was just looking down. Still expressionless.

“In 2 months… Yeong Nam will be knowned as Park Yeong Nam.” Mr. Park informed.

Taeyeon smiled. “Chincha?! Omo that’s…” she paused. She remembered the relationship that Jonghyun and Jessica have…. “That’s nice…” she acknowledged and looked down.

Mrs. President smiled. “Yes… so I want everyone to get ready… next week we’ll be preparing for the wedding… I want everyone to help in the guest list…. Jessica I want you to help your mom with regards to the clthes to wear…. Do it with your sister… we should be finnish preparing by February so in March we’ll be able to push through with the wedding.”

“Huh?” Jonghyun asked nervously. “I don’t mean no disrespect… but why is this too sudden??” Taeyeon held his brother’s hand. “Watch your words okay?” Taeyeon whispered.

“Because by June, Leeteuk and Sora will get married.” The president announced.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter