I am bad

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25:

Narrator’s PoV

TaeTeuk:

Taeyeon was just roaming around their house. Bored and she does not know what she could possibly do to let her boredom go.

Taeyeon was staring at some paintings and pictures placed at their living room when Jonghyun called her. “Noona~”

Taeyeon looked back to face his brother, “Yep?”

“Jessica and I will visit someone at Cheong Nam… please just inform Ommoni when she comes back with dad…” Jonghyun said as he was fixing his hair.

Taeyeon made an evil smile. “You and Jessica only?”

Jonghyun inhaled. “Noona… don’t think green okay? We just have some business to do. That’s all.”

“Hah!” Taneg exclaimed. “You sound so guilty little bro!” she added as she messed up the dino’s hair.

“Noona!” Jjong reprimanded her as he spanked Taeng’s hand from his head. “Aigoo… is this a result of being heartbroken for 2 times?”

Taeyeon punched his brother’s so-called abs. “Shut up! If you’re leaving, LEAVE!”

Jonghyun laughed. “Annyeong!” he waved as he walked towards the exit door. Jessica dashed away as fast as possible too, in order to catch up to. “Annyeong unnie!” she greeted without looking.

Taeyeon inhaled. Aigoo… I think I am the only one left in this big mansion… what should I do then…? She asked herself as she sat lazily on their couch.

“Kim Taeyeon?” someone called her. And the voice made her nervous. She stood up in slow motion and turned to look at the person who called her.

She saw Mrs. President together with some butlers standing in front of her like they will put Taeng to a prosecutor’s room. “Neh Halmoni?” Taeyeon asked as she bowed 90 degrees for respect.

Mrs. President was expressionless. “Can I talk to you for a while?”

Taeyeon became very nervous. She knows how scary and sharp- talking Mrs. President was. “N-neh…” she replied.

“Let’s proceed to my office…” the president said signaling her butlers to just stay at the living room.

Taeyeon followed the instruction of Mrs. President and even walked behind her in respect.

Taeyeon sliently closed the door of Mrs. President’s office and approached Mrs. President to her table.

 “Neh halmoni?” Taeyeon asked politely as he sat at the chair in front of the president’s desk.

The president sat down on her chair and started her words. “Let’s be professional here okay? I know that you will understand all the things that I’ll say and I also hope that you’ll consider everything that I say…”

Taeyeon nodded and nervousness reigned at her heart.

“I want you to stop going out with Leeteuk.” The president tactlessly said.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened. “I beg your pardon, halmoni?”

The president smiled fakely. “I know that you currently are going out with him. I have my sources.”

“Ani Halmoni…. We’re not… dating, if that’s the term… we were just hanging out…” Taeyeon explained.

“Even so!” The president replied in a cold tone. “People might think differently. The media, and other school staffs might think differently.”

Taeyeon’s eyes became full of worries. She was hurt and currently in pain. Even if she won’t say it, it’s pretty obvious that she’s falling in love with him again… even if she knows it will be very impossible, she still has these feelings for him. “Halmoni, I know my limits. Teuk will soon be my brother… and… if you are worried about me staining your family’s name, please rest assured that I won’t do that…”

Mrs. President smiled. “You’re really smart Ms. Kim…”. “I just don’t want you to be the hindrance to your mother’s happiness… and to my grandson’s happiness as well.”

“What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked in despair.

“Teuk will soon be married with Sora… and your mom will soon be married with my son. I hope that you won’t have a more-than-sibling- feelings for Teuk.” Mrs. President said.

Taeyeon became teary but she was able to stop those tears from falling. “Yes… I know halmoni… I will never have that kind of feelings… and if ever I will have the said feelings, I will surely not tell him and will immediately stop it.”

“Good. Then we have nothing more to talk about.” Mrs. President said. “You may leave.”

“Neh… komapsumnida, halmoni…” Taeyeon nodded as she stood up and bowed at her. “I just wish for everyone’s happiness… I hope that you are wishing the same…” she added and left the office. Mrs. President heard what she said but she wasn’t affected by it. She believes that she’s doing a right thing for everyone…

Taeyeon left the office with a sad heart. I really should’ve erased this feelings of mine even before we went here. I know for one that this feeling was gone… but I guess it has returned…. She thought as she was walking down their grand staircase towards the living room.

But as she was walking, someone from behind her covered her two tiny eyes. This made her stop. “guess who!” the man said. She smiled, it was Leeteuk… she knows it for sure.

Taeyeon removed his hand from her eyes and slowly turned to face him, “What now?” She asked coldly.

Teuk smiled, “What’s wrong with you? Still have your period?” he teased.

Taeyeon spanked his stomach. “Shut up~ what do you wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter