Now i know

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 13:

House

Narrator’s PoV

“Are these your children, SiYeon?” the president asked as she turned to look at Mrs. Kim. Taeyeon, as well as Jonghyun, showed their warm smile.

“Neh Ommoni…” Mrs. Kim replied.

Mrs. Park continued to examine the two like they are inside a prosecutor’s office. “Annyeonghasseyo Madam Park!” Taeyeon greeted as the two bowed at her 90 degrees.

The president smiled. “Neh annyeong!”. “Pretty and a Hunk…”

Leeteuk and Jessica chuckled. “Yeah right~” Teuk murmured.

“What’s that young man?” Mrs. Park jolted toward Leeteuk with a glare.

“Nothing ommoni…” Leeteuk replied.

Luncheon

Dinning room

There was a complete silence at the atmosphere as the family had their lunch together. In order to break the silence, Mrs. Park started her speech…

“you guys seems to be of the same age…”

The four smiled, “Neh…”

Mrs. Park was expressionless. “This won’t do.”

Mr. Park stopped eating and stared at her mom. Everyone stopped what they were doing because of what she said.

“What do you mean, Mother?” Mr. Park asked.

“Young Nam. You have 2 girls and 2 boys of the same age, living on the same house… 2 of those are not biologically siblings. What do you want me to think?” Mrs. Park said.

Leeteuk and JOnghyun chuckled while the girls drank some water. “Ommoni… don’t worry… they know their limits.” Mrs. Kim informed.

“How can you be sure?” Mrs. Park asked.

“Ommoni!” Jessica protested. “I won’t like that boastful and irritating Jonghyun….”

“Yah! Jessica Jung!” Mrs. Park glared. Leeteuk and Mr. Park stared at the president. Once again, she addressed Jessica as “Jung”… not Park.

Jessica was expressionless. “Ommoni…”

“Ommoni!” Leeteuk interrupted. “Please address her properly. She’s one of us now.”

“Mother. Are we still going to remind you about this?” Mr. Park asked.

Huh? Jung~ she just called her Jung~ Jonghyun thought. Wait. What? Jung? Address her properly? Taeyeon asked herself. The two were cluless with what’s happening…

Mrs. Kim cleared . “Let’s just eat? Neh?”

“Appa… please excuse me… I- I lost my apetite” Jessica asked.

“Neh… kwenchana…” Mr. Park said.

Mrs. Park drank her tea and did not mind where Jessica was heading, “Leeteuk, I have to talk to you about something okay? Meet me at the library after lunch.”

Leeteuk did not change his expression, nor turned to look at her grandmother. He did not even reply.

Taeyeon and Jonghyun knew that there was something wrong. But for respect, the two did not interrogate more.

Garden| @play area

Jessica’s PoV

Until now Ommoni? Am I still not acceptable for you? what’s wrong with you? or… is there something wrong with me? I asked myself as I moved the swing back and forth. I guess the wind helped a lot for me to release the tension.

As I was staring at the blank sky… I heard footsteps nearing. I turned to look at where these sounds were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter