Little bit of LOve

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 26

Narrator’s PoV

JongSica:

Amusement Park:

“Yah, Jonghyun-ah…” Jessica started as the two walked together at an amusement park. They took back the blouse of Sica from the laundry shop that’s why they were there…

“What?” he asked.

“Can we go and play some games here? It’s still early anyways…” Jessica asked with aegyos…

“Do you have some eye problems? why does it keep on blinking?” he .

“YAH!” She spanked his arm. The arm which was injured.

“OWW!” Jjong exclaimed. “Watch it!”

“Omo!” Jessica said. “Mianhae… it’s your fault anyways…”

“Hah!” Jjong yelled, “You were the one who made me like this!”

“Correction!” Jessica said. “It’s your anger…”

Jonghyun did not respond anymore, he knows that their discussion will just be longer if he reply.

“So…. Kaja!!!!!” Jessica said as she pulled Jonghyun to some game stalls of the amusement park.

“Careful! My arm!” Jjong reprimanded.

The two happily played some games sing at a karaoke stall and ate some street food present there. Jessica even had a big stuffed toy won by Jonghyun after playing a ‘shoot-the-ball’ stall at the park.

“Aigooo! So cute!” Jessica exclaimed. “Komawo, Jonghyun-ah!”

Jonghyun hid his smile. “You think I’ll give that to you?” he asked as he grabbed the bear from her.

Jessica pouted. “So… that’s not for me…?”

Jonghyun saw her pouting and this made him giggle. “Nah! Just kidding! It’s all yours!” he said as he handed the bear to her and pinched her cheek.

“Owww~” Jessica murmured with a smile. “Eh… are we going?” she asked as she followed Jonghyun’s lead.

“Do you want to go home now?” he asked.

Jessica smiled wide, “Aniiiii~”

“Aigooo look at the two of you…” One ahjumma complimented happily as she saw the two walking along the side walks of the park.

“Excuse me?” Jonghyun asked poiltely.

The ahjumma giggled. “You two looks like a very cute couple…”

Jonghyun coughed, “Aigoo ahjumma, that’s completely false… but thanks.”

Jessica stared at Jonghyun, “Wae?” she asked. She wasn’t able to hear what the ahjumma told Jonghyun…

“she said I am hansome.” Jjong lied and went on walking…

“She’s a liar.” Jessica murmured as she tried to follow Jonghyun.

House: JongSica

“Oh?!” Jessica exclaimed as she saw Taeyeon at the kitchen making a glass of milk.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica, “Oh, you guys are back! Just now?”

“Yep!” Jessica exclaimed. “Were you gone too?”

“Yeah. But just for a while…” Taeyeon replied as she drank her milk and rested on the lavatory. “Where have you been?”

“Just some amusement park…” Sica replied as she opened the fridge to get some yougurt.

“Amusement park?” Taeyeon asked surprised. “You and Jjong went to an amusement park?!”

Jessica laughed, “Yes, why?”

“Chincha?!” Taeyeon asked. “That’s great news.”

“Wae?” Sica asked.

Taeyeon giggled for a while and drank his milk again, after which she said, “Jjong told me a week ago that he’ll bring the girl that she likes at an amusement park when he gets a chance… I am surprised that he brought you there…”

Jessica choked. “Girl that he likes?”

Taeyeon giggled. “Yeah~ that’s weird…”

“Maybe he brought someone else already before he brought me there. I mean… we’ll soon be siblings why would he like me in a different way and why would he like me anyways?” she asked in a nervous and a very fast manner

“Sica, chillax!” Taeyeon teased. “why do you sound so guilty…”

Jessica panicked. “Huh? What? No I’m not!”

Taeyeon stared at her in an evil manner, “Why do I get this feeling that you like my brother… look at how guilty you look…”

Jessica gulped, eottkhaji? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter