smiles...

O.O We'll be SIBLINGS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33:

JongSica

House:

“Yah Kim Jonghyun!” Jessica called.

“Yep?” Jjong answered immidiatel as they were standing at the kitchen to get some water.

“Are you excited for the ball later??” Jessica asked cutely

Jonghyun laughed. ‘Yah! Are you trying to be cute?? You don’t look like one, so just stop.”

Jessica pouted. “Yah! That was so mean! Don’t worry! I’ll beautify by self later! You’ll see!”

Jonghyun went closer to her, “I told you not to be too pretty right?! Why do you still need to beautify yourself when you’re pretty already??”

Jessica hit Jjong’s arms. “Shikuro! I’ll be very pretty that all boys will fall in line just to dance with me.”

Jonghyun smirked. “Well, if that line is too long then I’ll just go to Se Kyung’s queue so that I would be able to dance with her….” He added as he left the room.

Jessica panicked. “HUH?! WAIT NO!” she said as she blocked Jonghyun’s way to the living room. “You already asked me to the ball… I know that! Please don’t go to her!”

Jonghyun laughed. “It depends.” He answered and continued to walk to get to the living room.

“Ugh! You’re so irritating!” she pouted and left the room.

7:00

House: Going to the school ball

Jonghyun was waiting for her two sisters to go down from the grand staircase to get to the school for the ball. No one knows where Leeteuk was. Unknown to them, Leeteuk was already at the school’s premises with her forced dat, Kang Sora. Their parents know that Jonghyun is Sica’s partner and Taeyeon was Leeteuk’s date….

“Where’s Leeteuk?” Ms. Kim asked.

“Mollayo, omma.” Jjong replied. “He probably went there ahead. You know him. He’s always like that!” he added while he was busy waiting for Jessica to go down. He was excited to see how pretty his date is.

“Yeah… our Leeteuk is really like that.” Mr. Park laughed.

Ms. Kim was so happy to see how Jonghyun mature. “Aigoo my son. You look so handsome.” She said as she held her son’s cheeks.

“I know that since birth omma.” He mocked. And that made everyone giggle.

They heard noise from the girls’ make up area and so Ms. Kim prepared his son’s necktie and sticked their eyes as the two went down.

They looked extremely gorgeous. The two of them looked very very pretty. Yeppuda. Jonghyun thought.

“Yah! So how do I look??” Jessica asked when she reached Jjong. Jonghyun smiled.

“It’s fine. But right I told you not t be so pretty? What if guys fall in line just to dance with you?”

“Yah! I only made my hair straight!” Jessica yelled. Mr and Ms. Kim laughed at what Jessica said. “Aigoo, your brother is just teasing you…” Ms, Kim said.

“Where’s Jungsu?” Taeyeon asked Mr. Park curiously.

Mr. park inhaled, “We think that he’s there already. You know him. He’s like that.”

Taeyeon nodded. ‘Neh! Haha! He’s really like that.”

“Noona, you look so pretty too. I love the hair color. You are really very pretty!” Jonghyun winked. Taeyeon giggled. “And you look so handsome young sir! Haha!’

Everyone laughed with that. “Your long gown for your song number is at the limo already. Just go there and ask Mr. So to bring it out for you later. Okay?” Ms. Kim instructed.

Taeyeon nodded. ‘Neh omma. Komawo!”

School:

JongSica:

“Look, they are all staring at you. Why do you have to wwear such a short dress and something that will make a little of your stomach to be seen?” Jjong asked.

“But it’s nice… right??” Sica asked.

‘Aigoo. Just don’t go away from me. Other guys might get you.” Jonghyun said as he pulled her inside.

TaeTeuk:

Taeyeon went out from the limo with  tons of guys string at her very beautiful figure. She prepared for this day. The day that she’ll be able to dance with her brother and her long time crush, Park Jung Su.

“Yeppuda…” Kyuhyun said in amazement. “You look so pretty today Taeng!”

Taeyeon giggled. “Ani! Don’t say that! Seohyunnie is prettier~”

“Is Leeteuk here?” Taeyeon asked Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun became a bit surprised with her question. “Why?”

“He’s my partner…” Taeyeon said.

Kyu was hesitant at first. “Uhm… he’s inside… it will be better if you’ll be the one to check…”

Taeyeon nodded with a smile and thanks Kyuhyun for answering. She was still clueless that Leeteuk is now paired with Kang Sora…

Taeyeon entered the school’s hall. Everyone was with their partner…. She kept her eyes intact just to search for Leeteuk. Everyone glued their eyes with how pretty Taeyeon was wehen he entered. First with Jessica and now glued eyes were into Taeyeon.

Woah. Leeteuk thought when he caught Taeyeon’s eyes. He saw how pretty Taeyeon looked. Even if she’s so small… she looked extremely pretty. Now with a new haircolor.

“There you are!” Taeyeon exclaimed. She did not see that Sora was just standing beside Leeteuk…. Taeng walked towards Leeteuk very excitedly.

“I thought you’ll wear something white… but I guess I was wrong. Jjong told me that you bought  a white coat…” Taeyeon said as she stood in front of him.

Leeteuk does not know what to reply. He became speechless. First because Taeyeon was really very pretty, second was because he don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter